chapter 18

2 lives

 

"What?" the 'thief' asked confused..'what did she mean all her life..?'

Taeyeon smirked and cracked her knuckles. She was ready..

"WAIT!" A loud feminine voice shouted out. (U know who it is..) "WAIT RIGHT THERE," she stomped straight to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon knew who that voice belong to. A scary feeling started to appeared out of nowhere.

"T-Tiffany.." She stuttered looking straight at the girl.

"What the hell are you doing!? I was just chatting with some cops and stuff, and they said that some star is fighting...who else would be here accepting you? What are you doing Taeyeon-ah? U want to end your career???" She scolded, "this is the first time i ever seen someone like you. Seriously!"

'Taeyeon? Is she the super star Kim Taeyeon?Why would a star be fighting?' The thief thought in her head.

"T-tiffany c-calm down..Why can’t i? It’s not a big deal...I’m just helping the cops,"

"YOU WAT? TAEYEONAH CANT YOU- what if you get hurt?" Tiffany finally decided to lower her voice.

"I won’t. Tiffany just cool-"

"Hey! You’re fighting or not? I'm going.." the impatient thief said.

The cops straigtened up and came forward. 

"What?" Tiffany uttered and walked over to the 'thief' "How old are you to be a criminal? What the hell is with the old fashion costume? You wanna fight? Let’s do this," Tiffany scolded the girl and hit her head.

"Y-yah! A-a-ahjumma! Stop hitting me! I won’t hesitate to beat yo-" the thief stopped talking and bended down covering her head with her hand. She was definitely scared of Tiffany-the-mom.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, getting into her 'mom' tone. "This girl...hahaha,"

"Taeyeon, do you think we should go and help Tiffany?" Yuri asked, looking at the girl as she walked to Taeyeon.

"I think we should save the thief first instead of her. Look how scared the little girl is,"
Yuri and Jessica burst out laughing. Taeyeon, and the two girls, went over to 'help' the thief instead..

"Yah, Yah, fany stop. You did enough damage to the girl," Taeyeon said backing tiffany away.

"I didn’t even hurt her. All did was hit her in the head softly," Tiffany said breathing in and out.

"U didnt hit her but you verbally did..Look at how scared the girl is? Tiffany, your voice is really powerful..”
Tiffany looked over at the thief. She rolled her eyes and walked away to Taeyeon's cars, getting some rest.

"Wow, thank you for helping us," Yuri thanked.

"Lol, i didnt do anything. You should thanks Tiffany,"

Yuri smiled and went to hangcuff the 'thief'.

"Thank you.." Jessica said softly.

"Oh, yeah. No problem.." Taeyeon replied and grinned.

"Uh..um..Sica.." Taeyeon called out while Jessica walked away...

"Mhm?"

"Why don’t 4 of us have dinner? I know a really good place..Its-"

"Sorry, cant. I have work to do.." Jessica apologized and walked away leaving Taeyeon alone.

As she was walking, she felt that she should stop and agreed to the invitation..But suddenly a hand stopped herfrom going anywhere further.

"Jessica," Taeyeon spoke.

Jessica turned back, face kinda red..

"Here,” Taeyeon handed her a CD, “even if you don’t like it..um..if you don’t like it..Then throw it away or give it to your friends..Before that, listen to the whole song..It a good song that I wrote...after that, you can throw it away.."

"......thank you.." Jessica uttered out looking at the CD. Taeyeon slightly smiled, and walked away sadly...Jessica just stood there watching the girl walked to her car and drove away..

"I should've said yes...she..Looked so sad..." Jessica said out loud..

"Jessica, lets go. We have some work to do.." Yuri  camp over and said, resting her hand on Jessica shoulder..

"Okay,"

They both walked to Jessica's car. Yuri was driving since Jessica was kinda tired of today...

"Jessica, what’s that?" Yuri asked curiously pointing at the CD Jesssica was holding on.

"Oh, it’s a CD..." Jessica replied. Yuri gave a ‘Really?’ face.

Jessica opened it up and slid the CD in the stereo..

----Taeyeon- closer..----

"Oh, is this a song new of Taeyeon? I never heard of it.." Yuri asked, enjoying the song.

"Yeah...it is..." Jessica weakly replied resting her head on the chair....She listened to the whole song...and now..she knew …that she could never hate Kim Taeyeon..

____

“You’re in big trouble you know that?” Tiffany said as Taeyeon got in the car.

“I know, I know….”

“Even though I don’t tell Uncle, he still knows that you’ve got into this from the news that people put on..”

“I don’t care if he scolds me,” Taeyeon said carefree, starting the engines.

“Taeyeon this is not the first time you’ve got into trouble. Cant-“

“ENOUGH!” Taeyeon shouted out annoyed, stopping the car. Tiffany jumped at the sudden outburst, “this is my life. Stop yapping…”

Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon had shouted her before and stuff..But she’d never said, “This is my life”. When was it ever her life? They had been friends like. Forever. Taeyeon had never once said that before…

Taeyeon took a deep breath. She turned to Tiffany so she could apologize but the girl just opened the car and got out. Taeyeon saw something sparkle appeared on Tiffany’s eyes…She knew that she will be in a lot of troubles….

Taeyeon tried to follow Tiffany but when she stepped out the car, Tiffany was already on the taxi, driving away.

“Why do I have this annoy, mad, sad, feelings mix inside? Is it because of Jessica refuse to go eat with me? Why is this happening?” Taeyeon asked herself. 

‘Jessica Jung….What did you do to me..’