Final part 2

2 lives

 

 

***

"Yahyahyah,  is everyone here? Where's the main girl? Eotteoke!! Yah,  Kim Taeyeon, fix your tie," Tiffany scolded, stressing about everything as she tried to make this wedding perfect. "You have to look good... My goodness..." she fixed Taeyeon tie then rested her hand on her shoulder while giving a sad but grateful gaze.  

"What??  Stop looking by at me like that..." Taeyeon told the girl as she caressed her cheeks. "Yah, stop being so emotional.. Pabo..."

Tiffany lightly hit Taeyeon by the arm as pouted. "I can't believe you're.. getting..married..before me...and you even have a kid...god dang, Tae."

"Taeyeon," Yuri stepped near them as she wrapped one of her arms around Tiffany's waist," it's your time.." Yuri grinned as she tilted her head toward the door's direction.  

Yuri and Tiffany went into the room first and all the guest silently waited for the main girls to step in.  

The music started to play as Taeyeon walked down the aisle with a big smile on her face as she looked at the people that came to celebrate her wedding.  

She waited for some minutes then the music stopped as all attention was on the door. The music started to rang through the place again as a girl appeared, who was wearing a white stunning wedding dress, with her father on her left. She held a French rose silk bouquet while smiling brightly.

'Taeyeon-ah....'-Jessica

'Jessica..'-Taeyeon

Jessica shared a loving gaze with Taeyeon as her dad walked her down the aisle.

'Are you ready for this?'-Jessica

'of course I am....I waited for this moment for so long.'-Taeyeon

Mr. Jung handed Jessica's hand to Taeyeon as he looked at her for one more time with a sad looking expression, but the happy smile was never gone. He slowly retreated back to his seat.

Taeyeon tightly wrapped Jessica's arm around hers as she heard the music fade when the officiant stepped out.

Jessica couldn't hold in her tears so many of them slid off her cheeks down to her dress. Her family had a big smile on with sad eyes, seeing their daughter already getting marry..

Taeyeon grasped onto the girl's hand to calm her down.

'You’re not going to regret marrying me right Taeyeon?  I nag, yell at you,  can't cook,  messy,—'

'Stop your nonsense. I'm going to marry you no matter what you say... I’ll hunt you down if I have to because,  you're my one and only.. The one I need.'

Whistled and cheered roared as the officiant announced, "I pronounce you partners till your days are over. You may now kiss."

"KISS KISS KISS KISS!!!!"

Taeyeon plucked her lips out as Jessica came forward and shared a cute, sweet kiss with the girl.

'You're mine now.'-Taeyeon

They pulled away and smiled like a freakin idiot in cloud 9.

'Correction, I was always yours.'- Jessica

-Few years later-

"Tae Umma... " Yoonjo grumpily walked in and set her backpack down in front of her aunts (aka the 4A1's girls).

Taeyeon sighed as she got a plate of cheesecake out from the fridge and handed it to the girl. "What's now?"she asked softly, pulling a chair to sit across from her.

Yoonjo blew heavily as she stabbed the cheesecake like it was her enemy. "The students in my class kept making fun of me for having two mothers!” Yoonjo retorted.

A frown slightly shown on Taeyeon’s face but slowly disappeared when she heard the rest of Yoonjo’s talk.

“It's not that I'm embarrassed of having two mothers, in fact, I love having two mothers...You two are the most dearest people to me....I'm just upset that they don't appreciate and know what love is. Thinking that it has to be between boys and girls, that is just lame!" she growled as she stuffed herself with cheesecake.  

Taeyeon and the others giggled at Yoonjo’s cute rage.

Taeyeon cleared her thoart as she puts her kidding mode on. "Yoonjo-ah, just tell them who your mother is.. I'm Kim Taeyeon,  the most richest person in Seoul right now; owning more than 3 hotels and more than 5 coffee shops. Heyyy, just tell them and also tell them that I’m ex-idol Kim Taeyeon.. They won't bug you anymore.  Trust Tae-umma---"

"Yahyah, Kim Yoonjo,  don't you dare listen to Tae-umma," a woman entered, glaring at Taeyeon for suggesting such an idea as she pulled out chair to sit next to the girl. She rested her purse down as another girl entered from behind.

Yuri waved at them and went toward the kitchen to look for her wifeu. "Yoonjo-ah, you're 11, you know what you should do to solve this. Bragging isn't gonna help it.. You have to explain to them what you're feeling inside."

Yoonjo grinned brightly seeing the presence of the woman as she nodded, diligently listening to her. "Okay.. Deh... I'll go talk to them tomorrow, Umma."

Jessica patted the girl's head as she took a bite from Yoonjo’s cheesecake.

"Aish... Yoonjo, you're not being fair to me.. You always listen to Jessica umma,  why don't you listen to me?" Taeyeon pouted acting like she was sad.

"Kim Taeng, don't even talk about it. Your ideas are ridiculous," Jessica cut her off before she tried to persuade the little girl.  

Sooyoung cleared stepping into the convo. "Yoonjo, just do whatever that feels right to you.. They can understand nor be a downer about it.. Don't give a fu----"

Jessica and Taeyeon's eyes widened hearing the "fu-" part.

Good thing Sooyoung stopped herself from saying such vague language and continued the sentence, “Don't think about it okay?”

Yoonjo nodded and felt better about everything now. “Thank you for listening to my feelings......” she said, embarrassed.

Taeyeon grinned as she held onto Jessica's hand that was resting on her lap.  

Jessica looked back at Taeyeon and returned a warm smiled.

'Everything is perfect right now. You and I and our little Yoonjo...I never thought that I would have a family.. Would ever fall  in deep love with someone....Jessica...aigoo...you're really something..'

Taeyeon tilted her body inward next to Jessica as she brought her hand up to her chin and turned it so that Jessica's orbs was on her's. Taeyeon softly smiled and whispered, "I missed you, Pabo-yah." Taeyeon turned her head to the side and leaned in, planting her pink, soft, desperate lips onto Jessica. Jessica was gone for one day since there was a case that needed to be done.

Jessica was taken back at first but returned her love's kiss.

The women saw them and shouted loudly. "Yahhh we have kid here!!"

"Kim Taeng! Don't you dare do that tongue thing with Jessica. Yoonjo asked me what that was last time when she saw you kiss.. Yah!!"

Taeyeon slowly pulled away, not bother by the noises as she stared deeply into Jessica's eyes.

"I want you.." Taeyeon said unconsciously loud enough that everybody heard it.

Jessica slightly blushed as she chuckled while Yoonjo also looked embarrassed knowing what Taeyeon meant.

Taeyeon giggled as she saw the expression on her friends' face. '

 

 

'This is my family......my everything..'

 

Umma.......Thank you.."

****

WAHHHH!!!! Thank you for reading this story! It finally ended...Sorry if there's any errors and thank you for those who supported this story and kept reading eventhough I'm a slow at updating.. Welp, if you guys have any questions or anything ask me okie? I hope you like the ending if you dont....I'm sorry....Well, thank you again.

If you're wondering whether I'm going to write another story or nah, well the answer is no. Imma focuse on the 'Love By Accident' one first then when that finish, I'll write a new one...I have ideas in mind...

Well, thank you for reading '2 lives'!!