Chapter 13 ^^

2 lives

 

'Swish' A fist flash straight forward.

'Andwae..How..? Why does this feel familiar..Like i been in this position before..'

"U can’t just go around and try to hit people when you’re mad, you know. You’re a cop" Taeyeon said calmly, holding onto Jessica's fist.

"...How..How did you know I’m a cop?" Jessica uttered suspicious.."Who are you?"

"Uhhh-" Taeyeon started to stuttered.."Oh! Look!" she pointed behind, planning to escape.

Jessica did looked back and saw nothing. She knew that she had been tricked. She turned her head back and saw the girl trying to run. But the thing is…Jessica was still holding on to her hand.

'Epic Fail..," The two of them thought.

Taeyeon swears under her breath. Using all her power, she yanked her hand out. Jessica long nails accidently cut into her bare skins. She didn’t care if it bleeding or anything, she just want to get away from the girl.

"Yahh!!" Jessica attempt to chase after the girl but since she was wearing heals, she failed to catch up with her. All she saw was the girl back faded into the darkness. She stopped trying to catch a breath, '..Her hand....They..they're bleeding..'

'Aigoo! It’s bleeding!' Taeyeon thought, looking at her hand while running back to the apartment. 'I need to get there before she does...'

'...i wonder if she’s okay...but she deserve it...she hits an old woman and..freaken insult me!' Jessica thought, furrowed her eyebrows. She looked back to see if the woman was still there but instead, she was face to face with the dark. 'Where is that old lady?...Sigh~ i better go or Yuri will be worry," Jessica started to walk straight up and looked for Yuri.

"Jessica!" The voice behind the dark called out.

"Yuri?"

"Yah, what took you so long?" Yuri walked out the dark and faced her.

"Sorry, ran into some trouble,"

"Ohh,okay. Should we go now? She said it was in the building here.." said Yuri, looking at the text Tiffany send her.

"Okay, let’s go then," Jessica walked in and the building, ready to press the button on the elevator, but got stopped by the man at the front desk.

"Excuse me, M'am. May i know where you’re going?" The low, husky voice asked.

"Um..we're going to level 9 XXXXXX. Is anything wrong?" Yuri asked when she saw the man stopped Jessica.

"Can you wait for just a minute," The man said and walked to the desk. He looked for the telephone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Taeyeon-shi. There are two girls here, saying that they’re coming to your apartment. I think they’re fans. Should I kick them out?" The man whispered quietly.

"Ah, I'm her manager. Yes let them both come in."

"Ahh, yes." The man hung up and let Yuri and Jessica go.

"That was weird don’t you think?" Jessica uttered quietly.

"Yeah," Yuri said back.

They step in the elevator and press level nine. The door was patiently closing. When it was like, 3 inch away from each other, a hand reaches out and stopped it. Both Yuri and Jessica was surprise of the sudden hand, but calm themselves...  The person walked in, wearing a hood, with a cap underneath it, pressed level 8. All of them waited patiently for the elevator to moved up to their destination. Jessica scanned the person who was infront of them.

'Who would wear a hood and a cap at this time of day...Oh, isn’t that ice-cream?' Jessica thought looking down at the bag the person was holding onto on their right hand, while the other one was in their pocket. She read the word on the bag, ‘SUNSHINE’ isnt that the store I just went to?

The elevator reach for level 8 and the person walked out. Jessica cleared her thoughts about the weird person and return to her old self.

'Phew~ that was so close! If it wasn’t for you guys, i wouldn’t have run back to get more ice-cream bar!' Taeyeon thought, holding to her rapidly beating heart. She looks for the stairs and ran like lightning up to level 9. She opened the door to see if anyone was in the hallway. Seeing no one, she dashed to her apartment but stopped to see when the elevator coming.

'Oh, dammit!' Taeyeon thought and ran.

'Ding!'

"Wow, this place is so pretty don’t you think?" Yuri said, stepping out the elevator, looking around the area. The hallway was filled with many artfully, musical artwork.

"Yeah..it is.." Jessica uttered out. She was amazed by the art work. It was so beautiful.

'C'mon, c'mon! Open!' Taeyeon panicked, ringing the door bell.

"Oh! Taeyeon!" Shin young greeted, but got rejected when Taeyeon just ignore her and ran into the bathroom leaving the ice-cream bag in the kitchen.

"...Well, hello to you to.."

"Wow, what was that?" Said Hara over the loud music.

"IDK!!" Yoona shouted, dancing crazily to the beat, with the others girl. They had moved all Taeyeon’s furniture, so they would have a nice dance floor.

"Guys, i think Taeyeon brought home Ice-cream!" Tiffany shouted in the microphone

Hyoyeon lowered the music, and rest to go get some ice-cream. "Wow, Ice-cream is jjiang!"

All the girls, take what they like to eat and 3 were left.

"Um..i wonder if Yuri is here yet?" Tiffany thought out loud.

'Ding dong!'

"Oh! I bet it’s them!" Tiffany and all the girls came by the door to see the two girls. All of them were curious of who Taeyeon likes, well they haven’t identify if she likes her or not...let just say interested. After Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Tiffany told stuff about Taeyeon to Hara, Shin young, Sunye, Yoobin , they were all curious about who's the lucky(?) girl was. All eyes were like curious hawks, staring straightly and clearly out.

Tiffany slowly unlocked the door and opened it. All the girls hold their breath as the door opened....

"Ah, here is the Jajangmyeon And the cold noodles you...um.." The boy stopped, when he looked up and saw all the beauties right in front of him..

The girl’s excitement face was turned into a disappointed one.

"Um..who ordered this?" Tiffany asked taking the stuff in.

"Umm..hehe..i did" One guilty hand raised up high. It was no other than the shinshik..Choi Sooyoung. All eyes were on her.

"What? I just like this food..." Sooyoung said, taking the food out of Tiffany's hand, bringing it to the kitchen. All the girls sighed and went back to what they were doing while Tiffany pay for the food.

"Uhh-uh. Thank y-you," The boy said who face was turning red.

"You welcome," Tiffany smiled. She was ready to closed the door but someone called out her name.

"Tiffany,"

'Ah, this must be-' Her hopes disappeared as she saw who it was.

"Yah, won’t you let me in?"

"Oh, sorry unnie." Tiffany smiled apologetically and opened the door for Narsha unnie.

'When is she coming?..' Ready to close the door but someone hands blocked it.

"Ugh, what now?" She said irritated and swung the door out using more force than usual.

'Bum!'

"Uhhh...Hi," The person said shyly holding to her head.

"....OMO! Yuri!  I’m so sorry. I didn’t know it was you." Tiffany said and kept bowing. Yuri saw it and stopped her.

"No, its okay." She flashed a smiled to the embarrass girl. It was a sincere smile.

'Ahh, so charming..' Tiffany thought..She reached out her hand and touched Yuri’s forehead, “is your head okay? Im really sorry,”
 

"Um..It’s okay..don’t worry about it.." Yuri fidget, standing outside the door..

"Oh!, yeah, come in. Where is Jessica?" Tiffany asked looking around the hall way.
 

"She's coming,"

Just as Tiffany were about to say something, Jessica appeared, walking while, looking at the artistic wall.

":) She’s right there," Tiffany said and pointed, "Hi, Jessica," She bowed.

"Ah, Hi Tiffany," Jessica bowed back politely.

Tiffany led the two in. The two observed the house. Yuri and Jessica gasped of how pretty the house was.


Sooyoung peeked out from the kitchen to see who it was. She smiled widely, and motions everyone to come and look. The girls rush over the kitchen and peaked their little heads out.

"Wow, which one is Jessica?" Narsha said. She heard the story from Hara and Hyoyeon, so now she is all curious too just like girls.

"Um..I like the one with the blank face, the brunette hair girl,” Sooyoung said, “she looks pretty,” Sunny pouted after she heard what Sooyoung said. She have to agree that that girl was quite a goddess.

"Um..I like the tan one, she looks y and pretty," Yoona said. Now it was Seohyun turn to pout. She stopped sneaking and went  back to the sink to cut out some fruits out for the guest.

The girls was chitchatting with each other about who they think is Taeyeon crushed. All of them were whispering and didn’t see the eyes that were on them.

Tiffany sighed. Yuri and Jessica just stood there shocked to see so many girls celebrity. They thought this was just a normal party..

"AHEM," Tiffany loudly cleared her throats to get all of their attention. The girls stopped what they were doing. all of them slowly walked out and stand straight in a straight line. "Should we start with the introduction?" Tiffany said and moved out of the way to let Yuri and Jessica introduce themselves.

"....ah..uh.." Yuri stuttered. She was dying of happiness to see her favorite stars all in the room. Jessica stared at her, and nudged her. "Ah, I-I’m Y-Yuri..Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you," She bowed politely.

"I’m Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you," Jessica bowed politely.

"Ok now it’s our turn," Sunny said brightly, "1,2,3 Hello were 4A1, Forever1. Nice to meet you,"

"I’m, Sunny,” She said smiling brightly
"I'm Sooyoung,"
"I'm Yoona," She said and bowed. Yuri face reddened when she saw her.
"I'm Seohyun,"
"And I’m Hyoyeon," She said dorky and showed a peace sign.
 

"Wow...." Yuri muttered.

"No fair, you guys have all your members..Hello, I'm Hara from Kara, Nice to meet you," Hara said and bowed.

"You all know about me i bet, I’m the great Narsha BEG. Nice to meet you all," She said arrogantly and showed a spin. (Just think of one of those +19 moment in invincible youth..If you don’t know it....WATCH IT)

"HELLO, I’m Shinyoung," Shinyoung smiled brightly, which cause all the girls burst out laughing.

 

“Hello I’m Sunye wonder girls,”

“Hello im Yoobin, nice to meet you,”

"Wow, that was such a introduction.." Tiffany giggled at her friend’s silliness. "..I feel like we’re missing someone..." Tiffany counted all her friend.

"Oh, Where's Taeyeon?" Sunye asked.


"Didn’t she go to the bathroom? I don’t think she's out yet,"

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Tiffany walked to the bathroom doors. They started to knocked softly and gradually gets louder and louder with a beat.

"Boom boom tap, boom boom tap tap tap, boom boom"

"YAH!" The door finally opened.

Jessica and the other girls peaked. Her face turned red when she saw Taeyeon face. She finally cracked a smile.

"Why are you so annoying? Why don’t you-" Taeyeon walked out the bathroom door, followed by the 4."- give me a break.." She stopped when she saw one brunette, who was only one in her eyes. She looked at the scratch on her hand and pulled her long-sleeved down.

"Ah...um..Hello Taeyeon-shi," Jessica quickly bowed politely.

"Oh! Um..Hi Jessica-shi," She bowed back. The two stared at each other awkwardly. Silence visit and place.

"Wow...so awkward" Sooyoung whispered to Hara.
"I know right? How can they be so awkward toward each other?" Hara said back.

'OMG this is so..awkward~' all girls shared the same thought.

"Okay girls! I bet your hungry or thirsty. If you’re not..just eat or drink something to get this awkwardness air away, please!"  Yoobin pleaded.

Taeyeon smiled, "You want to eat anything? Let’s go," She took Jessica hands, which startled her but still she decided to follow the pop star to the kitchen. Jessica widely smiled as she saw how many foods there were on the table.  It was like a buffet!

Taeyeon got a plastic plate, "Here," she said, applying Jessica to take it. Jessica shyly takes the plate and kept her hand hung low. Taeyeon still didn’t know that her hand was still holding the others girl hand.

The girls watch in awed. Yuri started to have a feeling of pain in her heart as she saw Jessica with Taeyeon... Tiffany saw her and decided to do the same what Taeyeon did to Jessica. She walked slowly toward the girl, but got blocked by the tall deer.


"We should go eat too" Yoona said and led Yuri to go eat. Tiffany watched the duo walked passed her. 'Dont tell me Yoona likes her?' She thought bitterly...

"Jessica-shi, what do you like to eat?" Taeyeon asked looking at the food.

"Um...anything i-is fine," Jessica said still having her head hung low. She saw her hand Taeyeon hand holding. She smiled secretly to her self.

"Really? Don’t you have a...." Taeyeon turned back and saw the girl with her face down. She looked down and saw their hands were holding together. She slowly released her hand.

"I’m sorry, That must have made you feel really uncomfortable." She apologized.

"No, it’s okay," Jessica uttered. She was kinda relief and sad at the same time..when Taeyeon stopped holding to her hand..

"Okay, let’s get something to eat," Taeyeon and Jessica were doing fine talking and eating together. It wasn’t much of a party, Jessica thought but she was having a blast.

~on the other side~
"Ah, yes," Yuri replied and laughed.
"Haha, u know there’s...."

Tiffany watched the two girls giggling and talking sweetly together. '.....I bet they having a great time..'

"Fany-ah!" The dorky duo called out. "What with the bored face, come and dance with us,"

"Not in the mood to dance HyoYoung," She said putting the two names together.

"C'mon!"

"Hey," Taeyeon came by.

"Taeng, will make her, let’s go! Whoo! Whoo!" The two dance their ways to dance floor.

"Hey, u alright? What with the sad face?" Taeyeon asked looking at the girl.

"I’m not sad..aren’t you suppose to enjoy your time with Jessica?"

"I did. She's over there with the others...."

Tiffany glanced over there. She saw them laughing and having fun.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked again, but this time serious.

"Nothing...." she lied. Taeyeon can see through Tiffany's lies very easy. They know each other forever, she knows Tiffany really well. Taeyeon glance at where Tiffany was staring at. She saw Yuri and Yoona smiling to each other, talking and having fun. Yoona touching Yuri hands and other stuff.

"Ohhh, that's why," Taeyeon pointed.

Tiffany hit her finger, "It's not good to point,"

"You pointed millions of times...Forget about it. If its fated that you two were meant for each other..than there’s no way she can go anywhere.." Taeyeon reach for Tiffany face and turned her head to look at her, "stop sulking about this and have some fun, will ya? This is so different from the bubbly, pink-lover-f-g-girl i know. Get up, and have fun!" Taeyeon said, trying to cheer Tiffany up.

She got up and hugged Taeyeon warmly. "Thank you. You know, you can be so sweet sometimes," Tiffany said resting her face on Taeyeon shoulder.

"Who said i wasn’t?"

"We'll be right back okay? I’m freaken hungry," Narsha said holding onto her stomach. Hara, sitting by her, keeps nodding her head nonstop.

Jessica giggled and let the others go get their food. She got up, and was ready to go to the restroom but a blonde caught her attention..'Taeyeon? ...Taeyeon..and Tiffany…’ She thought as she saw the two hugging each other..She let out a huge sighed.

"Ah~ I'm good now, thank you Tae-Tae" said Tiffany, releasing the hug.

"Ah~Finally! I thought i have to stay like that forever!" Taeyeon joked, but end up receiving a pound on her head. "Ouww, Yah, i was kidding.."

Tiffany chuckled and rub the little bump on her head, "sorry," she lied. She really did want to hit Taeyeon's head for some reason.

"Arasso, let’s go," Taeyeon put her hand out like a prince.

Tiffany reached her hand out, putting her hand on top of Taeyeon. The two smiled and went to the dance floor. All they didn’t know was, there was an eye staring at them the whole time, full of jealousy.
 

"Jessica, did you go to the restroom" Hara asked her.

"Uh..no....”


'What was that all about? Why was she staying here?' Hara step to where Jessica just stood, and looking around. 'I wonder what she was looking at..'

'(Breathe out) So..Tiffany and Taeyeon are one? But..There’s no but, they act so close to each other..Those two..I bet they're together...' Jessica thought resting her back on the door.

 

She finished her issue and slipped her rings out to wash her hand. She opened the door, walking out halfway, but remembers that she had forgotten her ring; Jessica went back to the bathroom. She reached out, but missed making it fall and roll out the door. Jessica saw it rolled, and try catching it but it was so small and fast. She stood there and waited for the ring to stopped rolling. After many obstacles of rolling away from Jessica, the ring finally stopped landing straight in front of a bedroom door. 

'Aah~ U finally stopped, huh?' Jessica thought and bended down to get it. She got her ring and looked up.  She peeked inside the room ‘cause the door was slightly open, revealing the stuff that was on the bed inside. Jessica squinted her eyes to see what exactly was on the bed.

'Those clothes...they looked so familiar..' She thought, after she saw the clothes. The sweater with hood, A black cap. Jessica heard footsteps, and got up quickly and walked out.

"What took you so long? You okay?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah.."Jessica replied still thinking where she saw those clothes from..

"Okay. Do you know that Yoona is such a prankster. We been talking about how she pranks Tiffany and the others..It was hilarious.." Yuri said, but stopped when Jessica smiled to her weirdly..."Yah, why are you giving me that look.."

"So..you like her? You guys kinda looked nice together..but more like sister though." Jessica said out loud.

"Yah, yah! Shhh!"

"Kekeke. I seriously think u need a boy- i mean girlfriend. Look at you, you’re getting old and when you die..you’re going to die alone,"

"Jessica, I’m 23." Yuri snapped.

"Well...still..I think you still need to have a girlfriend..How about..Yoona? She super pretty and your her all time fans.." Jessica looked at Yoona and said.

"No, just like you said, we looked like sister than a couple,"

"How about..."

Jessica called out everyone names out, but she declined all.

"Yah! I'm trying to help. What with the negative thinking.."

"...um..How about you?" Yuri blurted out looking straight to Jessica gaze. "Um..you’re pretty, maybe nice personality, i know about you...isn’t that perfect?"

"....S-seriously?.."

".uh..haha-hhaha..I was just kidding..Why would I go and like the ice princess..." Yuri lied. 'Yes babo..i really mean it..'

"Oh okay..You were acting so serious..i thought it true that you had some crush on me," Jessica said relief, "But thanx for the compliment," She smiled.

"..Yeah.." Yuri half smiled.

"Woo~Wo~ TIFFFANY, TIFFANY!!" The two heard the chant, and decided to walked to it.

Loud music banged against their head. They saw the girls making a circle around a latter who was dancing in the middle. They walked over and saw Tiffany drunk and dancing ily to 'y Back' with Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung. Yuri's mouth started to disconnect to each other, as she stared at the trio. They were making the room hotter and hotter.

Tiffany walked around the crowd, and stopped right in front of Yuri. She takes the girl hand and pulled her right in the middle. she told he two to go back and let Yuri and her dance. "Just follow me.." she whispered huskily into Yuri's ear.

"Uh..Uh.."She said ticklish, face getting redder.

Without any choice she followed Tiffany. Unexpected she was doing pretty well! Everyone was cheering loudly, rooting for the two. When the music changed, they switch place with Hara and Narsha. They switch off with the others when they’re done dancing.
 

The last pair is Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica politely decline, same with Taeyeon, but the girls keep pushing them into the center. Both looked at each other awkwardly. The music changed into another song, and Taeyeon just stand there scratching her head. Jessica, who's stood still too, gave up and enjoyed herself. She showed her wave and dancing skills that even her didn’t know she had any. All of them were shocked, especially Taeyeon and Yuri.

Yuri never saw Jessica dance before..She never thought that Jessica would even dance like that. Her eyes were glue to the brunette.

"Whooa, whooo, whoo"

Taeyeon couldn’t let her steals the stage like that. She smirked and joined the girl. The cheer went louder.

The two were harmonized with each other every step. Taeyeon and Jessica finished off with her pulling Jessica's hand back and wrapping her arms into Jessica waist. The two were not that far apart from each other. Jessica noticed how closed they are and try to pulled apart, but her body wasn’t listening to her..She was staring deep down into Taeyeon eyes. The girls smiled to themselves as they saw how close the two were.

 

Yuri felt irritated and spoke up, “Hey, you two are not going to stay like that forever right?”

Taeyeon and Jessica came back to reality and pull apart shyly. Both of them were facing the opposite direction.. Yuri came over to Jessica- “Let’s get something to eat. Join me!” She pulled her out of the group and headed to the kitchen.

Yuri saw the looks on Jessica face. She never saw her so embarrassed before..and so happy..

“Hey, I’m going to get something to drink,” Jessica said and walked to the fridge.

Yuri sighed and put something random on her plate.

“Are you alright? You seem kinda off…” Tiffany said.

“OH, yeah..Just a little bit tired that’s all,” Yuri replied.

“Okay,” Tiffany said as she hiccups. Her face was red and the way she walked was wobbly. Yuri bet that she was drunk.

“You should rest Tiffany, here, let’s go,” She helped her walked to the couch.

Taeyeon smiled, when she saw Yuri helping Tiffany out..’I bet she’s dying of happiness now..’

‘Where are the drinks…? Maybe they put it in the cooler,’ Jessica opened the cooler and looked for something to drink. All she saw was those instance food package and a bag of ice cream. ‘Ice-cream?..I..’ She looked at the words on the bag, ‘SUNSHINE’ Isn’t this.?.’.

Finally thoughts and picture came pouring back. ‘The girl from the market..the person in the elevator with the ice cream bag..That girl is in here? I need to fine her…she going to pay what she did to that grandma..’ Jessica looked around, ‘I have to see which one of them went out earlier…or I could just ask whose room is that…but wait! all of them are celebrity accept Tiffany…How can a celebrity do that?.’

“Jessica…Jessica,” Taeyeon said, looking at the girl, who looked like she was in some serious deep thinking.

“Oh..uh? oh..” Jessica stopped with her thinking, “Oh, Taeyeon..”

“What are you doing? Can I help you?”

‘Kim Taeyeon is helping me? Oh my god!! aahhhh!’

“Ah yes, I was looking for some drinks..” Jessica said..

“OH, they’re right here,” Taeyeon told her to followed her, “ Here,”

Jessica picked out a drink. The two just stay there and drink there drinks. They didn’t talk or do anything..

“Come here girls, come come,” Shinyoung shouted out, “Let’s sit and chat,”

the girls nodded their head and sat down. All of them took a deep breath and exhale it out.

“This apartment is really..Amazing Tiffany,” Yuri said amazed.

“I know right, she really did pick a great place out.”

“This is not yours?”

“No, it’s Taeyeon’s. The artworks out there in the hallway are pictures we drew with her,”

“Jinja? Wow~they let you?”

“Yeah, since I share 1/3 the share in this building..they let me..” Taeyeon replied back..

‘Wow~’ Jessica and Yuri thought.

‘so..this is Taeyeon’s apartment…the room..’

“Yuri, Jessica, what do you do? all of us are really curious” Sunny asked.

“Oh, were polices,” Yuri said.

“Wow, at this young age? You must’ve been really busy,”

“Ah, yeah, sometimes..”

The girls chitchat with each other and was trying to know each other more. Tiffany finally found out that Yoona and Yuri were just talking about Yoona’s prank stuff and other sisterly talk. She finally can let her head calm down and have more fun not to worry about the relationship between Yoona and Yuri.

“Taeyeon-ah, why are you wearing long sleeved in this kind of weather?” Sunye asked, “Are you okay?”

“Ah, I just feel kinda cold that’s it,” 

“U sure? You’re not sick right?” Sunye put their head together to feel her temperature. The girl wide their eyes opened, “ What? That’s how I checked temperature, and FYI I have a boyfriend, remember?” Sunye reminded them. All were like ‘ohh yaa’.

“Tae, u sure you’re okay?” Tiffany asked again to make sure.

“Yes, Fany-ah. don’t worry,” Taeyeon smiled.

‘They’re so close…’ Jessica thought..

They continue to talk and talk. Yoona was staring at something and was anxious and wondering if she should pointed out. She took a deep breath. She determined to say it out, to see if what she thought that thing was, was real. “Taeyeonie, what’s..is on your hand..” Yoona asked.

Taeyeon stopped talking and turned her attention to Yoona. “um…what thing..” she said nervously..trying to cover the scratch.

Yoona got up and walked over to Taeyeon. Every eyes were looking at her. She took Taeyeon hand and pulled the sleeve up. Yoona gasped. “Unnie…What happen to your hand..” Yoona asked looking at the scratch.

“Uhh..its nothing..” Taeyeon pulled her hand back and pulled down her sleeve..”I-i..Accidently cut myself because of a ..table..” She stuttered.

“let me see,” Narsha said seriously. The girls was very worried and knew that that was not the reason why she got cut.

“Yah, are you a babo? How can a rounded glass cut?” Tiffany scolded, looking at Taeyeon’s hand,

‘The cut…that can’t be…’ Jessica came over and peeked. her eyes grew bigger , after she saw the deep scratch..’She’s..that girl..’

“You…You’re the girl from before..” Jessica mumbled, making everybody turned their heads to face her. “You’re the girl I fought with at the market?”

“Uh..J-Jessica..let me explain..” Taeyeon got up and looked at her, “I didn’t hit her, the old lady..just..She tricked me!”

‘You don’t even know the whole story yet and gets into someone business….You should shut your mouth…I bet your parent had many troubles with you,’ Flashback from the market and the words she said flash in Jessica heads over and over again.

“Jessica..i really didn’t hit her..and I’m..”

‘Spank!’

Everyone gasped and freeze..Jessica had just slapped Taeyeon on the face. Hard. Yuri was positive that Taeyeon would be the last person who she would hit..but..What just happened?

“Why do you have to lied…I guess a star have two faces..one acting innocent nice. and the other one their true face…U know..i do agree with that woman..I wonder if youre parent ever teaches you to be yourself…” Jessica said bitterly and walked out the door. Yuri bowed and walked out, chasing Jessica.

“T-taeyeon..” Tiffany uttered holding onto the girl face. “u, u okay?” she can see the other girls eyes glinting..

“I’m sorry..um..I’ll be in my bed..I’m tired..” she said and walked to her room.

‘I bet those word really hurts her,’ tiffany thought..

“What just happened?” the girls said…

“I don’t even know…”

~~~~~\

so.what do you think? i think its kinda boring accept the last part...comment an tell me what you think:) thankyou...sorry if theres any mistake..my sister was rushing me...so..yeah..thank you for reading..