Intro Jessica Jung

2 lives

 

“Jess" a voice called out, "Hey Jess, wake up. You’re going to be late for work."

“zzzzzz”

Without hearing any respond from the sleeping beauty, the other person raised her voice.

"YAHH JESSICA JUNG!"

A brunette, who was sleeping on a king sized bed, gradually opened her eyes but then shut them afterward, when she saw who it was.

"Yuriah~give me 5 more minutes." Jessica said in a sleepy tone and hold up 5 fingers..

"You always say that but never wake up, now wake up. The chief just called and told me he got something important to tell you."

Yuri pulled Jessica's blanket away. "If you don’t, I'll get a cucumber and put it in your mouth.." she threatened.

Jessica bolted right up.

"Aish~! OK OK~!" she said, annoyed.

Yuri smiled and helped the girl get out of bed, "I'm going downstairs to eat breakfast. If you don’t go down after 30 minutes...Wait for the cucumber.”

After 30 minutes passed, Jessica came down and joined Yuri for breakfast with her family members. They later on, drove to their work place- police station. Yuri and Jessica greeted everyone and headed to their boss’s office.

“Yuri, Jessica..ahh you guys are finally here.” The chief said and motioned them to sit down.

“Sorry if we’re late. This girl right here won’t wake up on time.” Yuri said and pointed at Jessica.

“Hahaha. I know her. How would i not know my own daughter sleeping habits?” the old man teased and chuckled.

Both Yuri and Mr.Jung, accept Jessica, laughed.

“Would you guys stop? Let’s get down to business.” Jessica sent both of them a deadly glare.

Mr. Jung cleared his throat and started talking about the “Mystery thief”.

“What?! The Mystery thief is a girl? I always thought it was some handsome guy...” Yuri uttered disappointed.

“Yes. Taecyeon almost caught her yesterday, but she got away.” Mr. Jung said and paused..“I want you and Jessica to stop with everything you guys are working on and focus on this case.”

“But why? This is only a small case. Everyone steals every day. Why do we have work on this?” Jessica questioned.

“”cause the rich are paying us big money to catch that thief.” Mr. Jung replied back.

“All of them are such scary cats...”Jessica mumbled.

“Wait why are you giving this case to us?” asked Yuri, curious.

“Because I trust you guys and you two work well together too.”

“OKAY” both nodded in agreement.

“I’ll pass the file to you later. Now just go and wait for the thief to come out.”

“Yes Sir!” Both of them replied, strongly..

Jessica and Yuri stepped out of the office and faced each other, “This is going to be an interesting case don’t you think?” said Yuri excited.

“I guess. I can’t believe the cops didn’t catch her yet. It’s just a simple case. I think it’s going to be easy to catch her.” Jessica arrogantly said

“How about we relax for today and go to Taeyeon.” Yuri said excitedly.

“What do you mean going to see ‘Taeyeon’?”

“I got tickets to see Taeyeon’s concert today and its front seat too. If you’re not interested I can ask someone else.” Yuri said pretending to look for someone through her phone.

Jessica took the ticket off Yuri’s hand. “Don’t even think about it. You know I’m big fan of Taeyeon.” Jessica lips slowly curved upward.:)

“Good. I’ll pick you up at 9 then,.”

They both agreed, and went back to their desk.

Even though Jessica looked really calm in the outside but her heart is screaming with joy. She walked to the bathroom, checking if anyone is there. After seeing no one was there, she screamed and jumped up and down with joy...

“I can’t wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.”

**********************************

sorry if theres mistake. i hope you like this chapter thanx you.*bow*