Chapter 3

2 lives

 

************************************

 “Tae, this is your schedule for today. You’re going to have an interview at 8 and a concert at 9…” Tiffany informed the girl.

Tiffany stopped and stared at Taeyeon who is half awake and was not paying attention to what she was talking about. Tiffany slowly came toward Taeyeon and flicked her hard on the forehead.

Taeyeon flinched and opened her eyes and screamed in pain, “YAH!!, why did you that? Now I’m going to have a red spot on my forehead.” Taeyeon look at herself in the mirror.

“Would you pay attention!? Stop zoning out.” Tiffany scolded.

“hehehhe” a voice giggled, while staring at the two who’s fighting.

Taeyeon and Tiffany turned their head to the direction that the voice is coming from.

“Hey ” the sweet old voice greeted the two.

“………..Aunt Shelly!” Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled and went to hugged her.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’re in France.” Taeyeon said in excitement.

“I came here to see you’re concert and here to visit my friends and my daughter.” Aunt Shelly replied back still smiling and hugging the two girls tight.

“I saw you everywhere now in Seoul. You’re a big star now Taeyeon. I’m so proud of you.” Aunt Shelly complimented.  Taeyeon can see that her eyes were a bit watery.

“It’s all thanks to you. Without you, I’ll be dead right now.” Taeyeon smiled, and detached herself away.

“It’s so good to have you back.” Tiffany smiled and pulled back.. The three of them later on went on the sofa and chit chats the time remaining.

“BTW do you already have tickets or should I get you some?” asked Taeyeon.

“No, no. My daughter already got us tickets, if she doesn’t’ give it to someone else…”

“I’m just going give you an extra one if you need it. :)” Tiffany stretched out to get her burse and took out an extra ticket. Tiffany handed to Aunt Shelly, and she thankfully took it.

“Thank you…Taeyeon, Tiffany. If you have time, we should all go out and eat sometime. I’ll bring my daughter along with me too. I think she would be thrill to see you.” said Aunt Shelly, getting ready to go.

“Yes, we would love to go out and eat.” replied Tiffany..

“Wait Aunt Shelly, what’s your daughter name. Maybe I can get her a backstage pass.” (I don’t know if they need a name for a backstage pass but in this story it does ok?^^)

“OH it’s Yuri Kwon. I think she’s going to have friends with her too.”

“Oh ok.”Taeyeon then walked her out the door and bid goodbyes. Taeyeon walked back to the sofa and lied down and mumbled to herself.

“Yuri Kwon…Fany-ah remembers to write her name down’”

*****************************************

Ring~ring~ring~

“Hello”

“Yuri-ah”

“Yes mom.”

“Is someone going with you for Taeyeon’s concert?”

Yeah Jessica is. Do you want to go with me too? I think I can get another tickets.”

“No. I got myself a ticket already and I got us a backstage pass too.”

“What? That’s awesome! Jessica going to freaked out when she hear this.. but how did you get backstage pass?”

“From a good friend of mine..And Yuri-ah, if you have time, let go out for dinner and you could invite Jessica too.”

“Ok thanks mom. Love you...”

**********************************************

“Jessica! Jess!” Yuri ran as fast as she could to Jessica’s desk.

“What?” Jessica replied blankly while looking at the computer screen.

Yuri came closer to Jessica’s ears and whisper, “My mom got us backstage pass to see Taeyeon!”

After hearing that, Jessica stopped whatever she was doing and looked straight at Yuri, who couldn’t stop smiling, like crazy.

 “What? She did?” Jessica asked loudly. All eyes turned to them..

 Yuri nodded like those bobble head toys. Jessica stared at Yuri for a few seconds to get what she was saying. Jessica’s lip curved up and screamed with like an idiot... Yuri chuckled but joined her.

They stop when they saw everybody was looking at them weirdly and giggling to themselves. Jessica put on her serious ice-princess look again and Yuri returned to her desk.

“-Clear throat sound-“

Behind Jessica’s desk, there was a face that was trying to hold her happiness inside…

*********************************

.....im not a good writer...srry if i had a lot of mistake..Comment to let me know what you think about this..BOring?Stupid? etc... Thank you for reading *bow*