YES OR NO

2 lives

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fsID7zny2E i think this song with fit the mood~~^^ listen to it while reading)

-2-Lives

“You’re the first person to make my heart beat fast," Jessica looked at Yuri, straight in the eye and said out loud.

“Je-“

“Yuri, can you feel my heartbeat-- Its beating so fast because of her…”Jessica uttered shyly, “those words…I can’t stop thinking about it…”

“…….” Yuri’s heart dropped,million miles down. ‘Her…Yuri, your such a dummy…you stupid pabo..’ she pondered out, sadly.

She put on a fake cheerful smile, “then that’s good for you. I can’t believe Kim Taeyeon would like you,”

“Yah, what do you mean by that??” Jessica set Yuri’s hand down, and asked, unaware the sadness in the girl’s voice.

“Well, you have a bad temper, doesn’t know how to cook, and so manly,” she listed out Jessica’s bad feature.

“YOU-“

“But you’re a kind hearted girl who would do anything to help others out and you’re very beautiful. You're the goddess in our team,” Jessica face was blushing ‘cause of the comments Yuri was pouring out, “Maybe that’s why Taeyeon fell for you,” Yuri sincerely said.

‘Maybe that’s why I fell for you,’

 “Jessica….congrats..,” Yuri used this opportunity to hugged the girl, once.

“Yuri…Its not I’m getting marry, you pabo,” Jessica giggled out.

Yuri bitterly smiled, ‘my heart is crying…Jessica, when will you be able to see and hear my heart?’

Taeyeon lay on her bed, with a blanket covering her bottom, up to half of her face, leaving her nose and eyes visible. She was still thinking about her confession and the expression on her crush’s face.

“She’s so…..AHHHH!!!” the girl rolled around the king-size bed and let out her joy. A smiled never left her face…

“Jessica Jung Soyeon…what have you done to me...” Taeyeon said out loud to herself...

Just thinking about the girl, made her heart raced rapidly. ‘I'm gonna have a heart attack if I don’t stop thinking about her,’ she thought happily.

The five members of 4A1 peaked on Taeyeon behind the door. Seeing the older girl getting excited and rolling around her bed like an idiot shocked all of them. They quietly shut the door and tiptoed out the living room.

“Tiffany-unnie, what happen today with Taeyeon-unnie?” Seohyun asked, for her and her members.

“Um..Nothing much, just a girl stupidly asking someone out,” Tiffany answered, in her normal cheerful tone.

“Huh?” the members questioned out.

“Nothing- Oh lets go get some ice cream!!!” Tiffany burst out randomly.

Of course, everybody said yes and cheered.. Who would reject the beautiful, delicious ice-cream?

“Should we buy some for Taeyeon unnie?”

Tiffany stopped and thought, before exiting the apartment.

“Um..no. I think she’s full from the sweetness today,” she responded, letting out a grind.

The five members glanced at each other, anxiously wanting to know what had happened today…

“We just have to ask Tiffany..” they all whispered at each other.

**

Morning
"Unnie..What are u doing?" Asked Krystal as she sat down, and joined the girl, who was watching some news channel.

"What does it look like I’m doing?"

"Lazing around… being a pig," Krystal said bluntly, and chuckled.

Since Jessica was in a good mood this morning, she laughed along with the girl.
"Yah," she lightly threw a pillow that was right next to her at Krystal.

"You seem to be in a very good mood today," Krystal noticed.

"Really? I’m always like this every morning" said Jessica, thinking about every morning she woke up.

"u sure?," Krystal raised one of her eyebrow.

"idk," Jessica said shortly in English, "never mind me, I heard from mom that you have a part time job," Jessica decreased the volume of the TV and listened to Krystal.

Krystal nodded, "yeah".

"so..?" Asked Jessica, wanting to know more then just a 'yeah'.

"Well I work in this sweet shop called Honey Love," Krystal said, with joy in her voice as she informed her sis, "it’s a really nice place and everything is so cute in there,"

"The place sound so cheesy," Jessica commented.

"I think it’s cute," Krystal said back, "unnie, is today your day off?" She asked.

"Mmm…" she hummed.

After done chit chatting with Krystal, Jessica went up the stairs and goes to her room. This is the first time in a while that she was home alone, bored to death. Usually Yuri was here with her but not today though…

Jessica took out her laptop and turned it on. As she patiently waited for the screen to come up, she took a look at her phone and onward to her contacts list. As she scrolled down, Jessica stopped at the specific name.

‘Kim Taeyeon..’ Jessica whispered the name in her head many times….she later let out a big sighed..

‘Is it fan-love, or real love?’

Jessica shook away the random thoughts and what might be her decision for the confession...She was going to follow what her heart wanted when she sees the girl again...  

While Jessica was surfing online, a website caught her eye.

Love or What???,um..Sounds interesting…let’s see’,

After 3 minutes of reading every details of the article, Jessica mood suddenly dropped…

‘If I said yes…what’s going to happen with Taeyeon…?’

 

 

___

^^ 

TBC>>>

ill update soonnnn,promiseeeeee

thank you for reading!!^^