1-4-3

2 lives

                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NEW COVER PHOTO BY User Saranghaesnsd9^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

An update!1 FINALLY I KNOW.. Sorry soo much for not updating..guys..super sorry.

**

Tiffany's car

"Taeyeon-ah, you and Jessica...are you two cool?"

Taeyeon tilted her head up after resting the little girl’s head on her lap. "Yeah...why?" she asked.

"I don't know...just wondering since you know...She's a cop who had been chasing after you for a year, and you’d always escaped somehow.....She hated you, well the Dark Thief... but If she really did forgive you then...that's good."

Listening to Tiffany, Taeyeon had to agree. Hate doesn't always go away that easily but love conquer hate though..Therefore, she just hope that the girl forgave her.  "Don't worry about it Tiffany. Right now, what we need to do is to worry about is this little girl..."

*****

"Aigoo, this room looks perfect!” Jessica exclaimed, feeling proud of herself for helping the movers arranged the room yesterday as she held onto the balloons.. Tiffany puts some ideas in it too. That explains why almost everything in the room is pink. ChA4iUYI4C2XE-Xbku00QGIGtYgm3XVBam2CE1hq

She entered and put the balloons around the room. “Ha~I hope she like this..”

Jessica hurried out to the kitchen to get the cake ready and some foods they ordered. She smiled when everything is set and then quietly waited on the couch; she watched some TV while holding tightly onto her phone..

 

****

Taeyeon stepped out the car and Yoonjo followed up behind. When Taeyeon walk, she would walk, and when she stop, the little girl would stop. It was cute watching the two walking into the building.

Taeyeon was holding onto Yoonjo’s hand tightly as she led her through the building . Finally in front of the door, she punched in the pin numbers and the door loosely unlocked as it made a click-like noise. Taeyeon pushed the door back, revealing her home. She noticed that Yoonjo's eyes bulged out as she hesitated to go in.

"C’mon..lets go..." Taeyeon sweetly said.

Yoonjo walked in but stayed as close to Taeyeon as possible.

"Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon saw Jessica jumped up from the couch and went toward them while smiling brightly.

Jessica noticed Taeyeon first then her gaze slowly averted to the younger timid girl. "Ah..um..hello." She showed her best sweet smiled to Yoonjo but the little girl just looked away. Jessica pouted, looking at Taeyeon who was laughing at her.

 

"Yoonjo-ah, are you hungry? Should I get you something to eat or oh! Do you want to see your room??"  Taeyeon's full attention was on Yoonjo. She was trying to make her feel more comfortable since she knew that the girl was nervous and scared to come into the new place.

Yoonjo didn't reply but held onto Taeyeon's shirt from behind. .

Taeyeon sighed."Should we go to your room first?? Okay? Okay.. Let's gooooo!!" Taeyeon playfully bolted her arm straight out and marched to the room as she held onto Yoonjo's hand.

Jessica  watched the two as she warmly smiled. Hearing another voice from behind, she turned around. "Tiffany."

Tiffany smiled,  "Did you see her??  Isn't she cute?? "

Jessica nodded but frowned, "I don't think she likes me..and Taeyeon, ha~ that girl. She didn’t even look at me one bit..."

Tiffany laughed as she walked to the kitchen, "You'll have plenty of time to get to know her; don't worry about it...oh.and..are you jealous of her? Haha Jessica.. you have one tough competition.."

Jessica sighed and looked at the door of Yoonjo's room. She decided to come in to see what the two girls were doing but she stop halfway.  

"Yoonjo-ah, the lady out there just now is my girlfriend okay? .. Be nice to her okay?" Taeyeon didn't hear any reply but she knew that Yoonjo knows what she was talking about. Taeyeon gazed at the young girl’s eyes as she sat on the floor, and Yoonjo sitting on the bed. "Yoonjo-ah," Taeyeon brushed her hand lightly on her cheek, "this is your house now okay? So play all you want and just be comfortable, arraso?"

This time, a nod was made by the little girl.  

"Appa.... Where is appa?" Yoonjo soft sweet high voice hit Taeyeon's ears..

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she gazed with pity in her eyes. "Appa,” Taeyeon paused for a sec to think of something, “appa is not here right now... You'll see him soon okay? Now let's go--"

Before Taeyeon could get up from the floor,  Yoonjo uttered.  

"Ajumma..." she stretched out her hand to Taeyeon, waiting in midair.  

Taeyeon grinned as she hugged the girl tightly in her warmth. She then launched up and spinned around. "You're so cute, you're soo cute..!!! " She cheered wildly as she couldn’t get enough of the cuteness that was leaking from the girl.

Jessica smiled behind the door and slowly walked out the room. ‘This is one tough competition...hehe...”

 

******

Yuri stared at the big door, and she sighed while holding onto the bouquet of flowers. She rung the doorbell and waited patiently for someone to come.

A click was heard as her eyes immediately locked onto the other girl's browned orbs that just opened the door.  

Yuri's lips curved up as she saw her.

"Yuri... Ah.. Um.. Come in..," she, in a quiet and shy tone, welcomed her. The girl was slightly embarrassed after remembering the incident that happened between them.

"Tiffany," Yuri held up the flowers.  

Tiffany's eyes grew with hope as she saw the flowers, thinking that those were for her..  “Ah.. Um.. Yuri.. " her arms slowly lifted up, ready to receive it.

"Where is Taeyeon?” Yuri suddenly asked which broke the mood. “Oh and where is Junsu’s daughter? I brought her some flowers..” Yuri smiled while holding tightly on her flowers. She noticed the disappointed expression on Tiffany’s face but ignored it for now.

“Oh Yuri, you’re here!” Taeyeon  came out of the room with Yoonjo behind her.

Yuri grinned and walked past Tiffany while handing Taeyeon the flowers. She took one of them out and bend down to give it to Yoonjo. “Here you go little lady,” Yuri said.

When she straightened out, Taeyeon gave her a weird and confused stare.

“What? Can’t I give you flowers? I bought it to congratulate you on surviving after all that..” Yuri uttered.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany then back at Yuri. She told Yoonjo to go play in the living room as she and Yuri had a talk out at the deck. “Yo, how are you and Tiffany? You guys are couple right? You’re not acting like a couple at all.”

Yuri sighed then rested her hand on the deck. “I’m not sure what we are...But, I want us to be a couple...cause...I really like her..”

*****

“Yoonjo-ah, Yoonjo-ah.. yahhh. Look at me~” Yoona pouted as she had no way to get the girl’s attention. Neither did Hyoyeon nor Sooyoung got the little girl’s attention.

Sunny smiled but then reverted her eyes back at Taeyeon. “You’re really gonna take care of her Tae? You’re freakin busy these days though..”

“I know, but..I want to take care of her...She’s a little cutie and I made a promise with a friend-..well, he's not really a  friend, but he entrusted her to me...I have to take care of her.”

“All you....ha~ I can’t believe you’re a “mother” now,” Sunny said as she drank down some juice.

A few hours later, all of them ate and let Yoonjo blew the cake out. The 2A1 members went back to their apartment after cleaning up to rest for their schedule tomorrow.

As for Tiffany, she just quietly sit at the dinner table and drank down the cup of wine that Taeyeon poured out for her.

Taeyeon was putting Yoonjo to sleep with Jessica while Yuri was sitting in the living, watching TV.

‘I shouldn't have said those things to her that night..aigoo...Kim Taeyeon, you really owe me this time..’ Tiffany pondered gulping all of the wine down. Her face was slowly getting red, feeling a little tipsy. As she was slowly opening the wine bottle, wanting to drink some more, Yuri came next to her and took the bottle away.

Tiffany gazed up in perplexed as she pouted. “Yuri-ahh~ Gimme..”

Yuri frowned and sighed. ‘Why did Taeyeon give her this?’

“Tiffany, I have something to say to you...Will you come with me?” Yuri asked politely, putting the bottle aside.

Tiffany reluctantly nodded as she got up her chair.

Both walked out of the condo and down to the parking lot.

Tiffany played with her fingers as she followed Yuri from behind, nervous while hearing her heart pounding against her chest. ‘The alcohol is really getting to me..’

The two came in front of Yuri’s car and stood face to face with each other. Tiffany didn’t look at Yuri but Yuri was intensively looking at her.

“Tiffany...Tiffany...look at me..” Yuri said.

Tiffany gradually tilted her head up. “Yuri..um..”

Yuri couldn’t wait anymore so she just pulled Tiffany into her warmth, tightly.

Tiffany’s eyes widened, clueless of what to do. It was too sudden!

“Y-Y-Yuri-”

“Shhh...Don’t say anything...Let me say something first...I’m sorry...I’m sorry...I--”

“Yuri...what..are you talking about?” Tiffany gulped in nervousness.

Yuri hesitated but since she doesn’t want to lie, she confessed about everything. “I used you to forget about Jessica..I---at first..thought that I could forget about Jessica if we go out..but it was too unfair for you...I--”

Tiffany, using her full strength, pushed Yuri away. “I-I don't want to hear...I d-d-don’t want to hear...about it..so..s-stop..” Tiffany tried to hold back her tears as her fist tightened up after hearing those words.

“No! Listen to me!” Yuri grabbed Tiffany by her wrist so she would stay and listen. “I’m sorry..I-”

“No, I don’t want to hear Yuri! I want to think that those days we spend together were real...Like a real couple...I will think of today as the day we broke up...I know that you like Jessica..i know..You don’t have to tell...I knew it right from the start. I-I...I--” Tiffany started to sobbed.

A deep sighed escaped Yuri's lips. She listened to Tiffany sobbed for a few second then uttered,“God..damn...” Yuri closed the gap between them, “let me talk will you...” she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s body and neck as she soothed the girl down. “I love you...why can’t you let me talk and explain?.. I freakin love you, Tiffany Hwang...I never notice how happy I am around you and how much love you gave me...But now, instead of you giving me love and making me happy, I want to make you happy.. I want to give you more love..” Yuri detached herself from Tiffany as she slid her hands to her face. Using her thumbs, she wiped away her tears.

“Yuri....” Tiffany voice cracked. After a few second, she closed her eyes feeling a gentle and soft lips against her own. Tiffany slid her hand up to Yuri’s waist and circled her hand tightly around her.

Both of them kissed until they ran out of breath. When they pulled away, Tiffany came in and kissed Yuri one more time. “You meant all of that right?” Tiffany arms fell to her sides.

Yuri laughed and put her hands on Tiffany’s shoulder. “Wait, here.” She paced to the car’s back seat and opened the door. Yuri had her hand on something and slowly and carefully put it behind her back as she closed the door. “Tiffany,” she called, “here.” Yuri revealed the bouquet of paper roses.

Tiffany gasped seeing how beautiful it was and brightly grinned.  

The bouquet was filled with pink, white and red paper roses that Yuri made by herself with a little help from Jessica over the past 2 weeks that Taeyeon and Tiffany were gone.

“Omo Yuri, how many roses are there? Did you make them all?” Tiffany was amazed by the amount of handmade roses.

“There’s 143 roses..” Yuri uttered, embarrassed as she scratched her neck.

“One hundred and forty three roses!? Why did you make so many Yuri-ah? Awwhh~ Thank you!!” Tiffany hugged Yuri tightly feeling touched by her action.

“Yeah, one hundred-forty three roses for you..1..4..3.”

Tiffany detached and made a confused face. “Why 143 roses?”

“You don’t know why?”

“....” Tiffany shook her head feeling guilty for knowing what 143 mean.

Yuri giggled and pinched Tiffany's cheeks. “You find out about it okay?” Yuri checked the time on her watch. "It's late so Imma go now, okay? I'll see you tomorrow?"

Tiffany nodded and rushed toward her to give her a kiss on the cheek before she go. “Bye Yuri.”

Yuri grinned and bid goodbye and got into her car. She waved to Tiffany again before driving her car out the parking lot.

“143...1..4...3...why 143??” Tiffany thought out loud, bringing the roses up to Taeyeon’s condo. She didn’t want to drive under influence so the girl slept out the couch as she cleared her thoughts and rested. The only thing that was on her mind was Yuri saying she loves her..

‘I love you..’

 

143

*****

Taeyeon and Jessica stepped out of Yoonjo’s room quietly, trying hard not to wake her up. It took them pretty long to tuck the girl to sleep.

“Jessica, go wash first okay? I’ll get you your clothes,” Taeyeon whispered as they were in the hallway.

Jessica nodded and went into Taeyeon’s room first. She entered the bathroom and started to stripped off her clothes.

Taeyeon walked out the living room, to see no one there. “Where are those two? Ha~” she put the wine bottle away and cleaned the cup. Taeyeon shut off the light and headed toward her room. Hearing the shower running, Taeyeon went and picked out some clothes for Jessica and entered the bathroom.

“Jessic-”

“Ahhh~ T-T-T-aey-eon..-ah..um..w-what a-are you doing here?” Jessica covered up her body even though the smoke was covering the glass shower.

Taeyeon chuckled looking at the foggy shower. “I told you I'll get your clothes for you.. You even agreed.. Pabo..Here’s your clothes,” Taeyeon said and put it on the counter.

“T-T-hank you..um..” Jessica still has her hands covering up her body.

Taeyeon smirked as she thought of an idea. “Jessica, should I go and take a shower with you?” she asked innocently.

“WHAT?! D-D-Don’t you dare come in or I-I-I will kill you..!” Jessica threatened as she backed up to the corner.

“Aigoo, wae?? I want to though...” Taeyeon pouted as she said in a cute voice while pulling up her sleeves.

“.....” Jessica didn’t answer as she actually thought about it. ‘Taeyeon wants to...and I-I shoot her...so...’

Taeyeon playfully shook the door to scared the girl but since she didn’t hear any yelling, her smiled faded. “Jessica?” she asked, only to hear the water replying to her. Worried, Taeyeon opened the glass door; her eyes widened as she saw her sobbing. “J-Jessica...w-what..w-why are you crying? Are you alright? ”

“I-m...I-m..s-sorry...T-Taeyeon-ah...I-i hurt chu.... ” Jessica sobbed as she still can’t forget about the things she did to her.

Taeyeon sighed as she blew her bangs out of her face. “Hey, forget about it okay? You didn’t know....It doesn’t matter. I never blamed you so stop blaming yourself,” Taeyeon consoled the girl as she still heard a little whimpered coming from her. Taeyeon tilted her head down, as she felt sorry for the girl, but then, she suddenly blushed after seeing something.....“J-Jessica...um...lets talk about it later okay? I-I um..”

Taeyeon was about to leave the shower room until Jessica pulled her into the shower and hugged her tightly by her neck.

Taeyeon got surprised by the action as she continued to keep blushing when her hand came in contact with Jessica bare skin that felt so nice under the shower. “J-Jessica...I was just k-kidding..you-you d-don’t have to..”

Jessica moved her head back to face Taeyeon ,leaving her hand still encircled Taeyeon’s neck. “Pabo...” Jessica said as she sighed. “But..now...I want to..” Jessica closed the gap between her and Taeyeon as she pushed her lips against the girl. She ran her wet lips from side to side over her’s for a while then pulled back; their lips were barely touching as they felt each other breath hitting another.

Taeyeon parted her lips and ran her tongue over it, letting it touching Jessica’s too.

Without any hesitation Jessica opened wide and ran her tongue over Taeyeon’s. Both of them were feeling the hot sensation all over their body and the hot shower wasn’t helping at all.

Jessica wanted more but Taeyeon, like a big teaser, pulled away and started to gently nipped at Jessica’s lips. At first Jessica was dominating, but now Taeyeon was playing around with her, making her weak to the knees. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and started open-mouth kissing again, sliding her hands up and down Jessica’s bare body. Taeyeon’s lips were slowly leaving Jessica’s lips as she gradually moved down to the girl’s neck and shoulder.

Jessica released a groaned as she run her fingers through Taeyeon’s wet hair.

Coming back up to Jessica’s ear, Taeyeon whispered out, “I love you,” and pressed her lips gently onto Jessica’s lips. Taeyeon was too focused on Jessica; she completely blocked any noises or sound away from her ear until Jessica forcefully pulled her away.

“Taeyeon...do you hear that sound?” Jessica asked.

Taeyeon pouted then shut off the water. Something struck her right after she shut it off; she now could clearly hear a loud cried outside the bathroom.

“Taeyeon...” Jessica eyes were widened out as big as her’s.

Taeyeon got out of the shower not caring that she’s soaking wet and opened the bathroom door to her room. There, she saw Yoonjo crying her eyes out as she called out, “ajumma”.

“Yoonjo, Yoonjo-ah~” Taeyeon came in front of Yoonjo, “I’m right here...I’m right here..” Taeyeon said, trying to stop the girl from crying. Taeyeon was breathing in and out, scared that something had happen to her.

Yoonjo stopped crying as she hugged Taeyeon. She sniffed and calm herself down.

“I’m sorry...are you okay? Did you get a nightmare?” Taeyeon asked softly, rubbing her back up and down to soothe her. She felt a nod on her shoulder and detached Yoonjo away. “Do you want to sleep with Ajumma?” Taeyeon asked seeing Yoonjo's wiping away her tears.

Another nod.

Jessica walked out the bathroom and saw Taeyeon feeling sorry and guilty for not hearing Yoonjo cried earlier.

Taeyeon noticed the light from the bathroom and smiled as she got up.

Before she went anywhere,  a question was asked by Yoonjo,“A-ajumma......why are your clothes wet?"

Taeyeon froze and got caught off guard by the sudden question. She wouldn't think that Yoonjo would ask her..

“Um..ah..um..haha...um..” she scratched her head.

Jessica giggled as she made up an excuse for Taeyeon, "Ajumma and I had a water fight in the bathroom.. So now,  lets have Ajumma go shower and change her clothes so she don't get sick, okay?" Jessica asked the shy Yoonjo and she nodded.

Taeyeon warmly smiled... 'I have a family right here...Junsu, thank you for giving me her...'

After Taeyeon changed,  she walked out the bathroom to see two of her princess sleeping peacefully.  She went by Jessica's side first and kissed her on the forehead, then went to her side of the bed. Taeyeon got on the bed and made herself comfortable. She looked over to Yoonjo, that was in the middle, and kissed her on the cheek.

Before Taeyeon closes her eyes, she felt a hand, that s under the blankets, gently grasped onto her's.

"Taeyeon-ah, saranghae~" Jessica whispered softly with her body relaxed.  

Taeyeon lips curved and replied, "I love you too.  Pabo-yah....."

 

Tbc---->

Only one or two chapters left!!!!!  Ha~ gotta finish the other story first before starting another one.  

Thank you for reading!!!

Sorry for the lack of updating...sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..

Oh! I got a twitter account....lol. Don't really know how to work it though.....But if yall want to follow then follow ^^

Imma just post about when Imma update and other stuff...soo yeah...

Twitter: xxRainxx28

OHHHH!!!! Do you like the new cover photo????!!! User Saranghaesnsd9 made it for meh!! ^_^ Thank you so much!!!