starting to fall in love

2 lives

 

Heyyyy:) short update...forever:) lol. Doing short update let me to update more and doesnt have to write that much...well...heres is an update soo...ENJOY:):):)

In Taeyeon’s car

“um…Tae-“ Jessica was going to ask something but felt like she shouldn’t asked the girl.

“Um..What is it?” Taeyeon asked noticing the girl hesitation.

“What..?”

“What do you want to ask me?”

“Oh…its,,um…its nothing…”

“…..If you’re asking stuff about my parent…don’t bother. I'm not going to answer them..” Taeyeon said in a serious tone..”But! If it’s anything else..i will try my best to answer them,” Taeyeon changed her voice back to normal.

“Oh okay…I guess I can’t ask you then…”

“So..You’re really going to ask about my parent? Well, the only thing that I’m going to tell you is that..They died when I was young,” Taeyeon said.

Jessica noticed a little shaking in her voice.

Parent or anything related to family is a tough topic for Taeyeon. She never really talk about them to anyone accept Tiffany. She doesn’t even talk with Aunt Shelly about this…she always keep it to herself..But thanks to Aunt Shelly, every time the school have any activity related to parent, the woman would come and that made her feel better.

“Taeyeon I’m..I’m..” Jessica was stuttering to said out the words she wanted to say…”I’m…let’s just turn on some music…”

“Oh..okay,” Taeyeon took out the CD that was in her bag.

‘Ah, why cant I just say it!’ Jessica scolded herself.

“Sica, I want you to hear my new song,” Taeyeon said.

“uh..what?” Jessica didn’t hear what Taeyeon just said because she was caught up in her thought. “Taeyeon wha-…”

(Taeyeon closer, I recommend you listen to this song while reading it…it’s such a great songJ ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBa28U94nqU

There are so many things I couldn’t say
you have never heard them before but
I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you..


"Uh, this song..."

 

"It’s my new song, you like it?" Taeyeon curiously asked. She really wants to know what the girl reaction going to be.

 

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
 

"......." Jessica didn’t reply the girl and got hooked by the song.

 

Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me right now?
Though someday your name might become strange
My heart will remember all the memories
Even if a painful separation comes between us

 

"Um..Sica?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here--


"Uh," Jessica finally came back to normal, but she reach her hand up and press the eject button.

 

"What are you doing? You don’t like the song?" Taeyeon hurried asked when she saw the girl ejecting the CD.

 

"No. I promise myself not to hear music from you anymore," Jessica said bluntly.

 

Her words made Taeyeon's heart sank down to her stomach.

 

"Oh..." that was all Taeyeon replied.

"Do you have the AUX string?" Jessica asked.

 

"Uh..yeah, here," Taeyeon replied quietly.

 

"Okay," Jessica took the string and plug it in her phone. She made sure the player is switch to AUX, and then, selected a song.

 

-Maybe by Sunye-

"Uh! Sunye? Seriously?"

"Yeah, at least she good at singing and not FAKE," Jessica replied harshly.

"You- ...." Taeyeon released a big sighed. "You seriously hate me that much to play one of my rival’s songs?"

In the music industry, Sunye and Taeyeon are rivals, well their company are. ZoNE vs. Wonderful.

"I-" Before Jessica could answer Taeyeon question, Jessica phones rung. She saw it and picked up.

"Hello?" Jessica answered.

"Jessica, we found some clues. This girl claims that she is the Dark Thief. You better come quickly,"

"Really? Tell me the address,"

"It’s XXXXXX"

“Okay. You better hold her until i come."

"Yeah,"

"Okay bye," Jessica hung up her phone.

"Taeyeon, can you stop at the sidewalk? I need to do something"

"Why, did something happen?" Taeyeon asked the girl, worried.

"No, there’s this case about the dark thief- why do i have to tell you this.."

"Oh, if you’re going to use the Taxi let me drive you. You know this car drives pretty fast," Taeyeon stepped on her gas pedal to show her.

"Ah...um.." Jessica looked at the time, "Okay, drive fast. And if there’s any police chasing after you, just ignore it,"

"Wow, okay this is fun. You better buckle up. I drive pretty fast,"

"Suree, just drive," Jessica didn’t believe the super star girl could drive over 100 m/p. She doesn’t look like that type.

‘A fake Dark Thief…cool…^-^. Let’s see if they’re well, we're alike...’ Taeyeon thought and started her engine. She started slow, but gradually drove faster and faster. She drove over 100 m/p which made Jessica surprise.

“You..you’re really good at driving,” Jessica blurted out.

“Oh, Thanx,” Taeyeon replied and smiled.

‘That was unexpected…She look just like a kid to know how to drive this car..…’ Jessica said, holding onto her seatbelt.

After 10 minutes, Taeyeon car shrieked as she stepped on the brake, to stop the car. Jessica body went forward and back.

“Okay, were here,” Taeyeon informed.

“y-yeah,” Jessica said and went out the car. She stood still until her headache stop.

When the car stopped, everybody that was at the place, looked at the black Lamborghini.  Their eyes later lay on Jessica when she stepped out.

"J-Jessica," One of Jessica’s teammate, Changmin, called.

"Oh, Changmin, where's the girl?" Jessica asked quickly as she saw him.

"Uh, she’s over there," Changmin said and looked back at the black Lamborghini. He saw another person walked out wearing a cap. He turned over to Jessica and asked who the person is.

"Oh, that’s Tae-mgjkal" Jessica stopped when a hand came over and covered .

The owner of the hand, brought her other hand up and greeted the policeman.

"Hello, I'm Yeontae. Nice to meet you," Taeyeon said and smiled.

"Uh..Hello, I’m Changmin , one of Jessica’s teammate," He brought his hand up and took Taeyeon’s hand. They shake and release.

"Mhmmnshm" Jessica struggled to say as the two talked. She finally felt something soft with her teeth and uses all her strength to bite the soft thing.

"Ahh!!" Taeyeon released her hand around Jessica's mouth and yelped in pain. "Yah, why did you do that??" Taeyeon shouted.

"Because you won’t release your hand!"


"I would, just in a few second! You dont- ahh," Taeyeon stopped shouting and looked at her  hand. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, and started to feel guilty..

‘Did I bit her hard? I should go and look,’ Jessica thought and got closer to Taeng.

Jessica, who was planning to see Taeyeon's hand, stopped when she heard a familiar car roaring.. Jessica looked where the sound was and spotted her car.

The car stopped and 2 girls walked out of it.

"Kwon Yuri, how could you left me," Jessica scolded her while walking toward her.

"Uh, Jessica...I'm sorry. It just that you were fighting with Taeyeon and i don’t...." Yuri apologized shutting the door.

Tiffany looked for Taeyeon and went straight to her.

"Okayokay. Where did you go with my car?" Jessica asked looking at her precious car to see if there was any scratch.

"I just went for a drive and stop at a cafe," Yuri informed.

"Okay but-"

"Ahh, TAEYEONAH! Who bit you?? Are you okay??" Tiffany loud voice echoed, making everyone near the street stopped and looked.

Jessica could even hear it from all 30 feet away.

Taeyeon faced palm herself.

"Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon? Taeyeon!"

"Taeyeon?" Tiffany repeatedly shouted out. 

People were running toward the area, as they heard the name, Kim Taeyeon.

"Yuri call the cops, quick." Jessica ordered.

Jessica stood there and was amazed how many people came over to take a pictures of her or to have her signature. It was so crowded! Jessica was staying still when a hand reached out for her legs. She felt something weird and slowly looked down...

"Ahhh~" Jessica shrieked.

"JESSICA~!!" The loud familiar voice called.

She recognize the voice and looked back again more clearly.

"Tiffany?!"

"Ahh~look at what those fan did.." Tiffany showed the girl her messy hair and a few scratches.

"Eeeh, are you okay?" Jessica asked while helping Tiffany up.

"Yeah. I wonder when this is going to be over..." Tiffany said, looking at the crowd.

"It will in a few- nevermine, its over now," Jessica said when she heard the police siren gradually getting louder and louder. 

Polices got out and told everyone to be out of the place for investigation. As the crowd started to get lesser and lesser, Tiffany and Jessica started to see the superstar squatting down covering her head.

"Hehehahe"  The two girls giggled. They walked over the Taeyeon.

"Enjoying down there?" Jessica teased with her hand crossed as she gazed down at the star. 

While covering her head and ears, when hearing Jessica voice, she took a little peak just like a little kid.

'Soo..cutee..' Jessica thought.

"Ahhh Taeyeonah youre sooo cutee" Tiffany pinch the girl cheek as she got up.

"Ahh, Pfaniahh," Taeyeon lightly smacked tiffany's hand away from her face.

"...You two make such a good couple," Jessica commented the two girls. Somehow, those words tasted bitter..

Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped and looked at Jessica.

"What?" They said at the same time bizared..

"I said...you two look like a good couple," Jessica repeated herself. 

"Me and her?" They point at themselves and the other person...

Jessica nodded her head 'ugh..Why are they acting like that...i already know they’re a couple..'

"...Impossible!!"  the duo outburst.

"Hey, what do you mean impossible? I’m not that bad," They said at the same time.

"Well you’re just not my type Kim Taeyeon and your too short, " Tiffany answered.

"Well, you’re not my type too, Hwang Miyoung, and you’re not that taller than me" Taeyeon defended herself.

"Yah, how dare you called out my real name?" 
"I can called you whatever i want, Hwang Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung," Taeyeon teased and stick her tongue out. "Merong"

"Hahaheha, u two are like kids," Jessica giggled.

Taeyeon and tiffany stopped when they saw Jessica laughing at them. They looked at each other and giggled.

"Wow, what you guys talking about?" Yuri came over and asked, "Jessica, work?" Yuri, using her thumb, pointed behind.

"Ohhh, I totally forgot. U guys wait here," Jessica walked away with Yuri.

Taeyeon looked at the girl go. 
"Taeyeonah, is your hand okay?" Tiffany asked when she saw a teeth mark on the girl palm, kinda bleeding. "Did Jessica did this to you?"

"Um..yeah," Taeyeon nodded her head.

"I thought the great Taeyeon doesn’t get hurt that easily. I wonder why she got so many of these scar and stuff... I think youre falling in love with her Tae," Tiffany teased. 

"Yeah.." Taeyeon nodded having no idea what she’s nodding about. While thinking again at what Tiffany said she freaked out. "What?! NO!"

"Lol, but you agreed already. U can’t lie to me Taeyeon,"

"No, no i don’t. Please don’t tell the girls...they’re just too scary," Taeyeon pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"Hhahaah, i can’t believe your scared of those girls..."

"They’re really scary when they asked question...it’s really uncomfortable and it look like they going to eat me if i don’t answer them,"

"Hahaha," Tiffany was enjoying teasing the girl." I know, they do look kind of like..monster. hahaha, i won’t tell them.."

"Phew~ good,"

"But Tae...did you really fall for Jessica?"

"........idk..all i know is that I’m powerless when it comes to her.."

All Tiffany could do is smiled. 'She’s in love with her’.