the new American girl? pt 2

2 lives

Back!!! sorry for not updating faster. Enjoy this chapter. Sorry if there any mistake. Im writing this with 3 baby cousin fooling around…messing with the laptop…ENJOY READINGJ

And....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!!!!!

red= english

^****

"AH, TAEYEON!" The voice echo through the cinema, catching everybody attention.

Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately stopped walking and widened their eyes.

'No way'

The 4 girls walked back to where Yuri was. Taeyeon was hesitating to walk. She was thinking if Yuri find out it’s her, she would just run away as fast as she can…but, that would look weird so...She gives up on the ideal and slowly walked toward her with the others.  

"Yah, what are you doing screaming out Taeyeon name," Jessica said, looking around. People were staring at them weirdly thinking why they scream out a super-star name.

"Um...Sorry. I was wondering if we could call Taeyeon to go out with us," Yuri said embarrassed.

Tiffany and Taeyeon sighed in relief.

'Phew~ this girl really scares me'

"Yuri-unnie, what do you mean call Kim Taeyeon out? It’s not like you have her number right?" Krystal asked.

"Well… i do. Your sister has her number too,” 

Krystal head tilt over to where Jessica was and looked at her. Jessica giggled at the disbelief on the younger girl face. ‘KeKeKe, I bet she’s so jealous!’

'She was telling the truth?! ……..I have to ask for her number later!' Krystal pondered, still staring at her sis face.

"See i told you yesterday, but you didn’t believe me," said Jessica and smiled.

"Well i...i.." Krystal lost her words and pout. Jessica came over my pat on her sister head. “aww, my lil sis is so cute” ^-^

"Tiffany is..Um..Taeyeon free today?" Yuri suddenly asked her.

Tiffany was caught in surprise of the sudden question, "she...she...um...she kinda busy today..so..i don’t think she can come…Maybe next time."

"Ohh.." Yuri uttered out..

Taeyeon can see the latter was disappointed. Same with Jessica who was hiding behind her listening to the conversation.

"Should we get going to see the movie?" Jessica said breaking the silence.

"Yeah we should go. It’s starting in 2 minutes." Krystal agreed.

Taeyeon, who pretended not knowing anything, just followed the two sisters.

"That was close don’t you think," Tiffany quietly whispered.

"Yeah...” replied Taeyeon, walking beside Tiffany.

The girls enter the movie theater and find a seat in the middle that was not close or far from the screen. They were the only one who was in the empty theater. The seating order is tiffany-Yuri-Jessica-Taeyeon-Krystal-. Krystal, who wanted to sit by Taeyeon, make sure she was next to her when they walked in.

"Yuri, what movie are we actually watching?" asked Jessica.

"Yeah what is the movie call?," Joined Tiffany.

"Um...it’s a random pick, i think its call-" before she could finished, the movie was on and everyone head was turned to the screen.

The theatre was filled with silence. All could hear was some freaky music introducing the movie.

"Why am i getting this bad feeling..." Jessica and Tiffany shared the same thought.

Taeyeon was kinda scared of the two sisters who were sitting next to her. 'What if i accidently scream out Korean words? This is such a pain.'

The five was relaxing themselves until the screen shows the title of the movie: "The Orphanage" (i know it’s an old movie. I didn’t watch any horror movies lately so…yeah)

"Ohh, such a sad title. I bet it’s going to be heartwarming" thought Tiffany.

5 minutes into the movies, 3 girls was already screaming their lungs out. Jessica was going to grab Yuri's shirts, but the girl next to her was faster than her. She decided to cover her eyes. From time to time, Jessica would peak through her hand to see what’s happening in the movie.

"Um..Jessica, are you okay?" 'Stephanie' asked seeing how scared the girl was.

"No, why do we have to watch this," Jessica whined, still have her hand covering her eyes.

"I don’t mind if you-” ‘Stephanie’ stopped talking when she saw the baby head fired up.

"AHHHH~ what was that~" Jessica squeaked, almost ready to shred a tears.

The two girls were holding tightly to Taeyeon’s arms. They weren’t letting go of her  until the movie was over, which was like 60 more minutes. Jessica nail was long and they were piercing through Taeyeon’s skin. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows as the nail getting deeper and deeper to her skin.

‘She’s really scared…I bet this is going to leave a mark. I guess I have to be the hero...’ Taeyeon peaked over to Tiffany side, worrying that she was scared and have no one to lean on…But the girl was fine, holding onto Yuri's arms and hiding her face behind her back. "I guess Tiffany have a hero to protect her…’ Taeyeon thought and smiled.

"AHHHH~~~" A dolphin screams went straight to her ears.

"My...ear.."

****

When the movie ended, 5 girls exit the door. 3 girls were walking out lifeless and the other two was massaging their arms.

"I can’t believe you choose a horror movie," Jessica came over and flicked Yuri’s forehead, hard.

"Yah, I didn’t know. I just choose a random title. I thought the title was some sad movie okay?" She said back, rubbing on her forehead.

"Okay okay, stop fighting girls. Should we go somewhere to eat?" Tiffany suggested putting up a half smiled. Her energy is drained from all the screaming and the shocking part.

 "Um..yeah..Since Stephanie is an American should we introduce her to Korean food?" Said Krystal.

"Yeah we totally should" agreed Yuri and Jessica, nodding their head. "What do you…um.. want to eat, St-stephanie?" Yuri struggled through her words. As you could see, her English isn’t really good. ..

Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, even Taeyeon was giggling quietly to themselves at Yuri engrish. Taeyeon cleared and start talking, "Actually, I gotta go. I have business to do." she didn’t want to cause anymore problem or giving Tiffany any more hard time…So the best way to not cause any more trouble is to get away from them.

"Really?" Jessica said.

"Aww but we just met...How about tomorrow?" Said the disappointed Krystal.

"I’m..i’m flying tomorrow.." Taeyeon lied.

"What? That mean I’m not going to see you again," Krystal said, pouting and hang her arms around the girl, " and i thought we could go out and stuff too,"

Taeyeon just stood still. she doesn’t know what to do. She never has anybody do this, using agyeo or have their arms around or hang on her, since……um..forever?

"Yah Krystal, let go of her." Jessica pulled her back. " sorry about my sister," She apologize. Taeyeon just smiled in returned.

"Unnie, it’s not like she understand Korean. She won’t know what I’m saying," Krystal reminded her, and turned around, smiled to Stephanie like she didn’t said anything.

'....I do understand...’thought Taeyeon quietly.

Tiffany walked over and pulled Taeyeon back away from the others. Krystal was curious and attempted to eavesdrop but Jessica holds her back.

"Yah Taeyeon, you really have business to do? How you going to go?" Tiffany whispered quietly as possible, putting her arm on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

"From your car. You just go with Yuri’s and the others,” Taeyeon whispered.

“um…I guess then….but it’s my car though..”

“ OK, I’m going now. Say bye to the others for me okay?” she said pretending to not hear what Tiffany said. Taeyeon waved at the others and walked out the cinema.

“Tae-ahhh, Stephanie said bye,” Tiffany said weirdly… “Um..Yuri-ah,..i wonder if you could drive me home later..Since Stephanie using my car..can..you..”

“Yeah, That would be fine. Where do you live? oh..never mind.. why don’t you drive? That would be easier,”

“oh, alright. Thank you,” Tiffany put on her 100% real eye-smiled to Yuri, making her melt..slowly..

‘wow…so..pretty. she looks so pretty with that eye-smiled…W-What am I doing?? Why am I thinking…ugh~’ Yuri shakes her thought away about the eye-smiled girl. She..she only like one latter… Only she is in her heart.

“Yuri-ah, Yuri!” Jessica called, waving her hand infront of Yuri’s face to get her attention. She had been standing there like a statue for like…2 minute, after she saw Tiffany’s killer smiled. “yah, stop daydreaming and go get something to eat..We’re starving to death,”

“oh..oh yeah..Let’s go..” Yuri said and led the way to her car. She can’t stop thinking of Tiffany..She feel so wrong..and for some reason guilty…She suppose to like her…but why..is she feeling like this?..

“….Yuri-unnie…Yuri-unnie…” Krystal said, trying to open the car door.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri!” Jessica shouted out. Yuri blinked a few times and looked at the three…”….Give me the keys. I’m driving. I can’t let you drive with my car. who knows what kind of accident we get in to if you drive in this kind of condition…you were fine earlier...now you’re so off track..” Jessica said, unlocking the cars and got in. The 3 followed, and sits down.

This time, Krystal gets to sit in the front with Jessica, and Yuri sits in the back with Tiffany. Yuri scooch away from Tiffany as far as possible. She doesn’t want to think about her anymore…

‘….why do I get this feeling that she…she...hate me..’ Tiffany thought and took out her phone to kill some time. Jessica and Krystal were chatting infront happily, but stop after noticing the two people in the back. One was playing on her phone, not even like playing...she was just pressing random button. The other one always have her head looking outside. It’s not like there anything pretty about the street..they ride on this road everyday….

‘Those two are acting pretty strange…Maybe that’s Tiffany personality since..i only her for a short-period of time…but why she acting like that?’

Moment of silence filled the car, until they arrive at a restaurant. All 4 ate their meal comfortably, not like when they were in the car. Yuri finally relaxed a bit and Tiffany cleared the thoughts of ‘Yuri hating her’ off her mind. The girls later on went shopping, trying on lots of clothes chatting getting everybody attention..

==

“AH~ What a tiring day~” Yuri said caring 5 bags of clothe out the store.

“Today was sooo fun. We should go like this some other day!” said Krystal excitedly. she wasn’t even tired at all. Youth is sooo full of energy.

“Im so tired…Lets go home” Jessica said, putting the bags in the trunk. “Tiffany you want to drive to your house? Here catch,” Jessica throws the keys straight to where Tiffany was.

“Okay..” Tiffany said nervously..She was scared what if she did something bad to the brunette car.. She wasn’t really good at driving. Taeyeon always drive or the driver of Taeyeon’s drive when they with her.

She got into the car and turns on the engine. Slowly, backing up the car..and drove off..

The girls didn’t talk much. They were all tired…they just sits in silence. Jessica her music player and decided to listen to some music. Most of her collection of music was Taeyeon and other singers. The song, “Missing you Like Crazy by Taeyeon” was on..

“I love this song..” Jessica uttered quietly, resting her head on the chair.

“Me too,” Tiffany said, smiling. “She really put emotion in this song..I’m not saying that because I want to make her look good..It’s really true.”

“I know…I can feel it..When I went to see her at her concert..She really did put a lot of emotion in every song she sings..That’s why I like her music so much..”

“Jessica...You really in love with her, huh” Yuri joked, eavesdropping their convo. She gently moved  Krystal heaf off her shoulder and move up close to the front.

“Yah, I thought you were sleeping..And I’m not in love with her..I’m just a big fan..”  Jessica defended herself.

“J Suree” Yuri start teasing, “Just admit it, it’s okay.”

“Yah!”

Tiffany laughed at the two bestfriend conversation.

“Taeyeon isnt really like what you see on TV. She’s dorky, a prankster, and so not lady-like. She’s really boyish,” Tiffany said.

“really?” Yuri asked amazed of how many stuff about the star.

“Yeah..You know one time….”

The three girls chat the night away and laugh heart fully at all the stories they told to each other.

~Tiffany house~

“Your house is right here? Wow…It’s really close to mine..”

“I know. I been in your house a few times to…uhhh to..visit your mom a lot..,” Tiffany said almost blurt out that she visit there to see Taeyeon.

“Oh…okay,” Yuri said. ‘This house..when I was  eighteen I saw a beautiful girl…was that her?’

“I should be going. Thanx for everything today. byeee” Tiffany politely bowed and waved goodbye.

“Byee”  Jessica waved back.

“Bye,” Yuri said, waving.

Jessica starts car her and drove off to Yuri’s house..

‘I guess she doesn’t hate me’ Tiffany happily thought as she walked in her house with a bright smile.

==

‘That girl that was outside on that rainy day..….was that her?’

*******

Not really a Taengsic chapter..i should seriously make them fall in love already!

Well…thanks for readingJ. if you have any complain, any idea for the story....COMMENT..:) thank you