chapter8

2 lives

Sorry for not updating sooner..enjoy reading this:)

*************

6:50

~ring~ring~ring~

"Unnie!"

"Hello Krystal?"

"I have a surprise for you today. When are you coming home?"

"Sorry Krystal, i forgot to tell you I’m going out for dinner today, tell mom and dad too okay?"

"Ohh okay ill tell them that..I see you later."

"Okay, bye"

"Bye unnie," The two hung up. Krystal signed and looked at the picture she had taken with Taeyeon.

"I can’t wait to make her jealous of this!" Krystal said excitedly.

She went downstairs into the kitchen where her parent were and told them that Jessica has dinner with her friend. Krystal spends  the whole night listening to music and staring at the picture she took with Taeyeon. She can’t stop smiling from eye to ear.

***********

"Hello what would you like to order?"

"Um..Can I have a strawberry shake?"

"Ok that would be $3.50" Taeyeon hand them the exact change and waited for her strawberry shake. When she got her drink, she walked to her car and drive out.

Eekkk!!

Taeyeon quickly stopped her car. A woman and a child almost got ran over because of her. They stand their shocked. The two were about 5 inches away from the car. Taeyeon opened the door and dashed toward the two.

"I'm so sorry, are you two okay?"

"....our money...gives back our money...” the woman muttered lifelessly.

"Um...m'am,. are.. You okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Taeyeon asked worried about the woman.

"Mom..M-mom why did those people took our house? Omma....!" the kid started crying.

Everyone was looking at them. Preventing people from coming toward her and know that she is Kim Taeyeon, she told both of them to get in her car. She drove to a mini cafe and ordered them food. She bet that they were hungry since the mom and the kid was holding onto their stomach all the time in the car to prevent it from growling.

"So..Can you tell me what happen?...I know you don’t know me but,..Maybe I can help you." Taeyeon said.

"...we..We have this house that was owned by us.. These people from a big company just take that house without even letting us know. They say that that house belong to them. But, but we bought it with our own money!” The woman said furious.

“Now…we have no money…no house..”

Taeyeon stared at the two. This situation was like her when she was small. But… this woman was luckier than her. Without her helping them they would be hungry to death. Taeyeon stared at the kid. She can’t let the kid life to get ruin. She didn’t want him to steal or be a thief and go to jail for the rest of his life.

When they’re done, Taeyeon drove them to a hotel.

“Why…why are we here. We can’t afford a hotel..” The woman said.

“Don’t worry; I’m going to pay for you guys hotel. You don’t want to sleep outside right? If u do, you don’t want to let your kid sleep outside right?”

“I….” the woman looked at her kid who was sleeping on her lap. Taeyeon smiled and lead them into the hotel. She pays for a whole week stay and told them to check it in her card if they ordered food.

“Here’s the room that you’ll be staying for a whole week.."

The woman looked around the room. She can't help but to smile. If there's a roof and a bed for them to sleep, that is all she need.

“Thank you..I-I really really appreciated,” The woman bowed and started crying.

“No-no you don’t have to bow” Taeyeon bow back. She does not like when older people bow at her. It’s really uncomfortable.

Taeyeon and the woman both stop bowing at each other and Taeyeon started to ask more about the company that tooke their house.

“Btw...Do u know what those people called? Do you know what their company name is?”

“..Y-yes..I think I have it in my pocket…” the woman pulled out a business card and gave it to Taeyeon.

“The Choi Company…huh.” Taeyeon read off the card. She checked the time; 7:10.

“I guess I have to be late for dinner today,”

“I have to go. I promise i bring back what meant to be yours tomorrow,” Taeyeon said firmly.

The woman just stared at Taeyeon. She can see the confident in her voice. Taeyeon walked out the door but got stop when the woman pulled her back.

“I haven’t asked what your name was.…What’s your name?”

“Um….my name? It’s not important...” Taeyeon said and closed the door.

*********************

7:00 at the police station

“Jessica, are you done we got to go..” Yuri whined.

“Wait...One more…” Jessica said.

“Yah..We’re going to be late. Let’s go, you can play it later.”

“YES! HIGHSCORE! ONE MORE GAME!” Jessica shouted in English which caught everyone attention.

“……If you don’t want the soft way, I have to do it the hard way..,”

Yuri carried Jessica up and walked out the police station. Jessica dolphin screaming voice filled the police station and Yuri's

“Yah Yuri! put me down!” Jessica commanded.

Yuri put her down. They have a deadly staring contest and no one dare to look away.

“What? You keep on playing Temple run for the whole day. I need to get you off that game.” Yuri said still looking at Jessica.

“The office has nothing to do…and temple run is fun. You just mad because I play better at you..” Jessica sticks her tongue out at Yuri.

“Yah!...I’m not going to argue with you..We have to meet my mom at Sone..so get in the car and let’s go!” Yuri broke the staring contest and walked to her car.

“Okay okay..” Jessica gives up on being stubborn and followed her.

20 minutes on the road, they saw polices cars chasing after a black Lamborghini that doesn’t have a license plate on. As a cop, Yuri and Jessica decided to follow it as well. The person, who was driving the Lamborghini, was like a pro race car. She didn’t crash or bump into anything. Every turn was flawless.

“Yuri...Let me.”

Yuri gets off the driver seat and let Jessica drives the car. Jessica was good at playing temple run, but  she is even better at racing. Jessica followed the car. The two cars were like two inches away from each other.

“Jessica, It’s our time to catch the thief.” Yuri smiled.

“That’s the thief? The dark thief that my dad told us to catch?”

“Yeah, I guess it's her time to surrender.”

 Jessica stomped her feet on the gas pedal. She didn’t want to let the thief to escape.The black Lamborghini drove straight to an alley and continue to drive but got stopped when Jessica turn their car in front.

Yuri gulped. “Omg..I Think I’m going to die..”

Ignoring Yuri, Jessica opens her car and slowly walked toward the Lamborghini. She didn’t have her gun with her. Jessica never bring her gun with her when she out of work. She only wears it when she’s working. Same with Yuri.

“click”

Jessica stopped. The door of the Lamborghini slowly..opened. A body, little by little appears...

"....jinja..you people are so annoying," the girl said in an irritated tone. "So...only two people? This is going to be easy"

Jessica was surprise of how good looking the girl was. Even though it was dark, the light from her car shine on the thief face.

"Jess..Jessica!" Yuri whispered.

"......."

"Jess!"

"W-w-what?"

"Focus!"

The thief step out, and stand in front of her car. She has blue icy eyes, brown straight hair, wearing a black bandana that covers her lower face, leaving her eyes to shine.

“so..you’re the one who have been making everybody scared of. huh. You stole enough money..give back the money you stole today!" Yuri said.

The thief smirk, "Why does every police always say that. Do you think that thief are going to give their money back after all that we been through to get that money?"

Yuri didn’t know what to say. What the girl said was pretty true. What thief would want to give money back?

"Have nothing to say? Then can you two move out of the way?"

The thief started walking back to her car. Jessica rushes toward her and grab the girl shoulder. Sensing that someone was going to touch her, the girl turn and stop the girl hand. The two stand there, looking at each other eyes. The thief eyes grew larger as she recognizes who it was that she was holding onto.

“Jessica? She’s a cop?”

On the other side, Jessica was staring at the girl face.

“Her blue, icy eye is really beautiful…Why..Why is she staring at me?”

Jessica got out of her thought and pulled herself back. Yuri rushed over to Jessica and asked if she was okay.

“So...Let’s have a bet. If we won, you go with us. If you won…well let see if you can get away...” Yuri suggested.

“A bet? I don’t have time so let do this quick.”

“A fight,” Yuri said. Jessica stared at Yuri wondering what she was thinking.

The girl smirk, “A fight? That sound fun..Let’s do it. Who’s first? You? Or that beautiful chick over there?”

Jessica blushed when the thief said she was beautiful. Good thing that it was dark, she wouldn’t want Yuri or the thief to see her blushing madly.

“Me.” Yuri firmly said. She curled her fist hard.

The girl smirks and dashed toward Yuri face….

(I can’t describe the fight so...Here’s a little clip showing how the fight was… the thief= blue jacket, Yuri=White guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrE5STcGTSE&feature=fvwrel. )

*************

8:15 SoNe

“Is Taeyeon picking up?”

“..No...How about Yuri-shi?” Tiffany asked holding onto her phone.

“No...”

The two people constantly calling Taeyeon and Yuri. Finally someone pickup..

“Yobseyo,”

“Taeyeon-ah where are you?? We’re here waiting for you like 40 minutes now.” Tiffany complained.

“Sorry, I’m almost there...No not really, I’m right behind you.” Taeyeon hang up and smiled when Tiffany look back.

“Hey” Taeyeon greeted her, “Hello Aunt Shelly,” Taeyeon bowed.

“Hi Taeyeon-ah. Here order.” Aunt Shelly handed her a menu. A waiter came and wrote down what Taeyeon eating.

“Um. I have a strawberry martini..and a median rare stake with broccoli.” Taeyeon smiled and handed the waiter the menu. The waiter blushed and walked out quickly.

“Wow..this is a pretty nice place. I never saw this place before.” Taeyeon looked around.

“Yeah, because it’s a private table…Why are you so late..at least tell us that you’re coming late” Tiffany punch Taeyeon’s stomach.

Taeyeon flinch in pain.

“Yah.. are you okay? I didn’t punch you that hard..Are you hurt?” Tiffany asked worried.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you okay?” Aunt Shelly stands up and walked toward Taeyeon.

“I’m..I’m cool..Don’t worry.” Taeyeon said and fake a smiled.

“Okay…if you say so..” Tiffany said. She knows why Taeyeon was hurt, but she just brushes the thoughts away.

~Manyage naega kadamyeong~ (IF ringtone)

“Hello Yuri-ah..You’re here? Were at the private table…okay okay bye.” Aunt Shelly hung up.

“She’s here. Be right back, I need to go to the restroom." Aunt Shelly said. Tiffany latter on and went to join her.

Two voices were heard as they came near the table. As Taeyeon getting ready to go to the restroom too, Yuri and Jessica came near the table. Taeyeon push her chair back but accident hit Jessica behind.

"I'm sorry," Taeyeon said and looked up at the person who she just hit. She and the brunette hair girl eyes met. It felt like that they were the only two that was in the room..They stare at each other eyes with passion. Jessica started to blush as she stares at Taeyeon's eyes.

"Those eyes...why does those eyes looks so familiar?" Jessica thought..

Yuri eyes got larger when she saw who it was that Jessica bump to.

"Kim Taeyeon! You’re Kim Taeyeon!" Yuri shouted.

Both of them got back to reality and Jessica widen her eyes. Taeyeon started stand up and looked away from the brunette beautiful brown orbs.

"Um..Hi I'm Kim Tae-"

"Yuri, you’re here. Why are you two so late? Let sit down and order. Sit Taeyeon-ah.." Aunt Shelly said and got seated.

"Oh hey there Yuri-shi and Jessica-shi!" Tiffany who got out from the restroom greeted them with her eye-smiled.

"Hello Tiffany-shi" Yuri bowed, "Mom...you know Taeyeon??" Yuri whispered.

"Yes...yes i do. Why?"

"Why...why didn’t you tell me??"

Yuri walked over to Taeyeon and bowed, "Hello I'm Kwon Yuri, Nice to meet you Taeyeon-shi.." Yuri said shyly.

"It’s nice to meet you too Yuri-shi.." Taeyeon offered a hand shakes and Yuri gladly accepted it.

Taeyeon notice that Jessica was still standing there. She walked over to her.

"Um..Hello..Jessica-shi" Taeyeon said, "I'm Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you." Taeyeon stretch her hand out.

Jessica clears . "I-It's my pleasure," Jessica took Taeyeon's hand. A feeling of joy rush inside her body.

"You-you know my name?"

":) Yes." Taeyeon took out a driver license card and hand it to Jessica.

"And this too.." she took out a silver bracelet from her pocket.

"Oh! The bracelet! How..How did you know...are you the person from last time who was wearing a cap? And i ask you if you saw a bracelet?"

"..Yes..Yes i am that person," Taeyeon said. She feels so happy to see a smiled on the girl face...

"Ba-dump..ba-dump..ba-dump.."

She can feel her heart racing as she keeps thinking about Jessica.

"Why..why is this happening?"

"Jessica, Yuri sit down and order," Aunt Shelly said.

"Okay Omma..what should I eat.." Yuri cautiously picked out something that does not make her look bad in front of Taeyeon.

"I have a baked fish fillet with shrimp on the top. And one lemonade..." Yuri said.

"Um...i have a medium cooked steak with broccoli on the side..and for drinks..i have a strawberry Martini.." Jessica said.

Tiffany and Aunt Shelly looked at Jessica..

"Is there something on my face..?"

"No..it’s not that..Your taste is the same with Taeyeon. She orders the same thing." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon smiled..

"Is this fate that i met this girl twice today while staring at her brown orbs? she even have the same taste like me" Taeyeon thought.

"Oh is that so..? But everyone would order a medium stake though.."

"Not the stake but the drinks. Strawberry Martina? Not that many people i know like Strawberry Martina and would order it for dinner,"

"Yes..Tiffany is right." Aunt Shelly agrees.

The Five settle down and waited for their meal to come.

"Um..Taeyeon-shi..um..can i have your signature?" Jessica asked out of nowhere. She was blushing madly at what she just asked.

Taeyeon giggled at what Jessica just blurted out.

"Yes, um no problem. Um..I don’t have a pen nor anything with me...Can i borrow your phone?" Taeyeon asked Jessica. Jessica handed her phone to Taeyeon.

"..I'm going to give you my phone #. If you're free you can call me." Taeyeon said, punching her numbers down.

Yuri and Jessica stared at each other. Jessica was filled with joy in the inside. She can’t believe she got Taeyeon's number!

"Um..can..I..."Yuri hesitated to ask too.

"Since we're giving number to each other, here is my number Yuri-shi," Tiffany said.

The 4 of them exchange numbers with each other. After that, the food came and they enjoyed the meal.

"So..Yuri and Jessi, what do you do? You seem like you’re around our age.." Tiffany asked as she drinks her orange juice.

"Oh they're cops" aunt Shelly said.

Tiffany chocked on her water. While everyone helping Tiffany out, Taeyeon just laughed. She knew why Tiffany chocked..

"A cop? Why a cop? What are we going to do Taeyeon.." Tiffany thought..

"Are you okay Tiffany?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah I'm good.."

"Yuri...why...why do you have a little bruise on your face?" Aunt Shelly asked. She came closer and feels the spot where Yuri was punch.

"Um..it's nothing mom..We're cops. We need to catch thieves..we have to always get  hurt.."

"That was the reason why we came late.." Jessica muttered.

"What? What happen?"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who was looking away trying to avoid Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany got her phone out and secretly texted Taeyeon.

From: Manager Pink Fany

To: Tae-Tae

Mhm..I bet you have alot of fun today didn’t you? Meet me tomorrow at my house. You have alot of explaining to do.

Taeyeon opened her phone and read the text. She signed and closed it.

"Did you catch the thief who been stealing rich people money yet?" Aunt Shelly asked.

"No...she got away today..." Yuri said disappointed, "and i thought i was the best fighter in the office.."

"Seriously? The thief is that hard to capture? She even beat you?"

Jessica and Yuri nodded their head.

"That thief must've been strong.." Taeyeon pointed out.

"Yeah she was.."

"I think the thief is a good person," Aunt Shelly said which cause everyone to stare at her.

"She steals money from those arrogant rich people to give it to the poor people..That's a good thing to do.."

"But mom, there's lots of way how you can do it. Why be a thief?"

Taeyeon heard what Yuri had said. The girl really does make since. Why did she choose to be a thief?

"Well I'm just saying that the thief is a good person even if she steals..

Everyone stop talking for a while until Taeyeon suddenly ask Jessica a question.

"Um..Jessica..What do you think about the thief?" Taeyeon asked.

"Um..She..she is really quick and strong...she's-"

Jessica stopped talking and remembers what had happen in the alley...

"Is there something wrong?"

"N-no.."  Jessica started to blush.

"So cute. I didn’t know that would make her blushed," Taeyeon smiled to herself.

All of them stop talking and finished their dinner.  Tiffany later on suggested that they take picture to remember the first time they met each other. Each photo came out really pretty and great. Tiffany sent each photo to the 3. All of them were group photos. When they took another one, Taeyeon was standing next to Jessica. She told Yuri and Tiffany that there's something on their feet. The two bowed down and she successfully got a couple shot with Jessica.

"Wow that was fun. We should hang out more don’t you think so Taeyeon-ah?" Tiffany said while looking at the picture in her phone.

"Yeah sure :)" Taeyeon replied.

"No..We wouldn’t want to be a bother. Your Korea biggest star. You probably really busy with your schedule.."

"No. It's okay. I have a break for a few weeks..I would be happy to hang out with you..guys.." Taeyeon delightfully said. She sent a soft, loving smiled to Jessica. Even Tiffany didn’t get to see that smiled of Taeyeon when they were dating a few years back.

After they're done and pay for everything, they bid each other goodbye. Tiffany ride with Taeyeon and Jessica, Aunt Shelly ride in Yuri's car....

************

Step by step trying not to make a sound, Jessica walked quietly to her room.

"Oh! Unnie you’re home"

Jessica jumped at Krystal sudden appearance.

"Krystal! Don’t scare me like that!"

"Oops sorry"

The two sisters headed to Jessica's room.

"So..you said you have a surprise for me...what is it?" Jessica said opening her room closet.

"Oh yeah..you’re going to be freaked out!"

Krystal ran to her room to get her phone.

She shows Jessica Taeyeon's signature and a picture that she took with her. She giggles thinking that Jessica is supper jealous right now...but...Jessica didn’t say or even show any shocked, surprises faces.

Jessica looked down hiding her face. She started giggling evilly. Krystal thought the reason why Jessica was acting all weirdly because she was going crazy jealous of her..but is it?

"HAHAHAH! I have a picture with her toooo! Pabo!" Jessica showed Krystal the picture that was in her phone. They were much closer than the other picture Krystal had taken with Taeyeon.

"And..FYI..we had dinner together too. And she gave me her phone NUMBER!!!!!!AHHH!!"

Jessica jumped on her bed. Squeaking. She needed to get rid of the energy that was in her body!

"Are..you..going crazy unnie? She gave you her number? and have dinner with u? You’re...crazy."

"If you don’t believe me..then I'll show you tomorrow.."

"Yeah sure whatever...." Krystal left Jessica room and went downstairs to get a cup of water.

"Taeyeon's number? How??? I should  have asked for her number..But that would make her think I’m weird. Ugh! They look so close together in that picture...did unnie really had dinner with Taeyeon?"

Krystal's head was filled with question about how Jessica got Taeyeon's number and if the photo was real.

"Don’t tell me Jessica is going crazy and actually lie and make the picture look like they took a picture together.....But she would never do that..Ugh!!! I give up!!!!I suppose to make her jealous not me!"

Jessica heard the noises and decided to hide behind the stairs..She saw Krystal messing up her hair and making a tantrum. She giggle at the memorably view.

"Epic fails Krystal..You"ll never going to make me jealous..lol"