Chapter 12 ^^

2 lives

 

Wow, its already 5 years since SNSD debut…So proud of being a SONEJ

Well, it’s an update!! Enjoy readingJ Thank you

I didn’t have time to check spelling errors or other stuff..so yeahJ

~11:02 PM~

'Click'
Taeyeon opened her door and walked straight to the couch.

'Another job is done..I hope that woman and her kid can have a good life now..' Taeyeon thought while closing her eyes, resting her arms on her forehead.
'What a day today...Krystal..she's Jessica sister...those two are so cute..Krystal..kinda look like Yoona...' Taeyeon happily giggled at the thought the two. She took her phone out and looked to see if anybody texted her.

From Choi Sooshink, 'Yah! Pick up your phone Midget!..all of us should hang tomorrow:)
to, Kim Midget
From Puppy Soonkyu, 'let’s have a party tomorrow!'
To, Taeng.
Etc....

'These girls....they just have to fill up my inbox.. '

Taeyeon was replying her message until someone texted her.

From PinkLoverFany, 'I have a great time today! :) they were really nice:)...we should call them out again, don’t you think? Don’t you want to meet Jessica again?'
To Taetae

To PinkLoverFany, 'Don’t make excuse. You're the one who want to see Yuri..so..did you ask her out yet?'
From Taetae

From PinkLoverFany, 'I'm Not! ...What do you mean ask her out....We don’t even know each other..'
To Taetae

To PLF, 'yet, ..so..you do like her..My Fany-ah is growing up, :')
From TT

From PLF, 'lol, so what did you do today?'
To TT

To PFL, 'You’re changing the subject~,but since I’m nice,  I'm going to leave you alone..
Um..nothing. Business...I'm going to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow,'
From TT

From PFL, 'you sure it just 'business'? Okay, ill call u tomorrow..if you forgot to call me..
Goodnight Taetae:) sweet dreams...'
To TT

To PFL, 'Goodnight Fany-ah, dreams about Yuri, heheh'
From TT

Taeyeon smiled, and plopped down to her bed. She was tired and sleepy..She didn’t take a shower and just close her eyes away...Darkness slowly appeared covering the area around...
====

~12:00 PM~
"Pfoo, Pfooo"

"Hm..Stop~" Taeyeon said sleepy..waved her hand around.

"Pfoooo, pfoooo, Taeyeon-unnie. Wake up~" the voice whispered into her ears.

"Ugh~ I’m tired...go away.." She pulled her blanket up, covering her head.

"Unnie... Uncle Sooman is here,"

After a few second hearing that name, Taeyeon went straight up. Her face was bright and was fully awake.

'Wow, that worked,'

"Yoona, ...why is he here!?" Taeyeon asked eagerly getting up ready to dress up.

"Um...unnie...i was just kidding…." Yoona uttered quietly, but still is loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.

Taeyeon just stared blankly at the girl. She slowly walked to her bed and reach for a nearby pillow..Seeing that, Yoona quickly apologize and ran out of the room laughing.

‘Why do I have to befriend with such pranksters?’ Taeyeon thought and stared up at the wall.

She got up and decided to get fully dressed. 5 minutes later, Taeyeon went out to the living room, only seeing Yoona seating innocently watching ‘Love Rain’, her drama.

‘Hehehe, i got you now,’ Taeyeon thought evilly. Steps by steps, she walked quietly to the couch. Seeing Yoona, who was mesmerized by her drama, Taeyeon flew right on top of her.

“AHHH!!” Yoona try to run but because the older girl is stronger, she was losing. Taeyeon started tickling her in her weak spot making her laugh hysterically.

"Say, 'you never will disturb Taeyeon-unnie sleep anymore with those joke’ If you say it I will stop,” Taeyeon said.

"Arasso, I-haha- i will never disturb Taeyeon-unnie sleep with my silly joke anymore! I PROMISEEEE” Yoona shouted in between her laugh.

"Yah, are you trying to molest our dongsaeng?" Sunny said out of nowhere, standing by the door with bags observing what the duo was doing.

Taeyeon finally stopped tickling Yoona and walked to Sunny. She saw Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon holding onto many grocery bags and decided give a hand.

"What all this stuff?" She asked walking to the kitchen.

"We're going to have a PARTY!!!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said at the same time, clapping their hands.

"At your apartment?" Asked Taeyeon, taking the stuff out.

"No..yours:)"

"What? You didn’t even ask me!"

"I thought we did….Well it’s not like you going to decline right?" Sooyoung said.

"......" They were right. Taeyeon loves party. She would never decline one, "....LET'S PART-DEYYYY!!!!"

They spent their time putting up decoration in the room, cook, and clean the place up. Tiffany later on came, bringing on more food and wine.

~5:00~
"Um...let see who we should invite..." Tiffany said sitting down on the couch, looking through her phone.

"Ugh~ so tired...why is this place so freaken messy Tae!? Don’t you clean?" Sooyoung complained as she sat on the sofa. The other 4 girls later on joined them. Their condition was like thin piece of paper...so lifeless and no energy.

"hahaha.., i was going to..but since you guys already did...Thank you!" Taeyeon dorky said and give them a ‘peace’ signed.

The five didn’t even care to budge..they were really tired to even walked or stand up.

"Um...who should we call? Any suggestion?" Tiffany asked out loud.

"Um...Shinyoung unnie! Absolutely her!"  Hyoyeon suggested.

"Yeah Unnie brighten up the mood! What about-..no..I have no clue..um..Suju oppas?." Yoona said.

"Um..okay you called them...i call Shinyoung unnie." Sunny said.

Tiffany suddenly jumped up from her seat, "I know the perfect people to call," She turned her head and glance at Taeyeon, who was looking for numbers in her phone.

"Who, a male celebrity? Female?"

"No, a girl...well maybe 3 girls..They’re Jessica, Yuri, and Krystal," Tiffany said smiling brightly, "They’re really nice and fun. You'll love them..especially Taeyeon" Tiffany teased. Taeyeon head tilted up when she heard her name…

"What do you mean? Me? Shouldn’t you be asking about yourself too? I bet you dreamt about the latter yesterday?" Taeyeon calmly comeback at her..

"You-....I.." Tiffany indeed did dream about her yesterday...It was such an embarrassing dream! And she is not on planning to tell anybody. Not even you, readers.

Taeyeon smirked at Tiffany stuttering,  "I don’t care..if you want to..then..I guess" she got up and walked to the kitchen.

Tiffany stopped thinking and smiled, 'Taeyeon...is she falling for her? She never lets someone who she only met a few times to come to her house or even hang out…'

"OKAY I WILL!!!" Tiffany looked through her phonebook and went in the bathroom to called Yuri.

"Um...what just happened?" Yoona said lost, "What did they even talk about?"

"Um..Jessica..Isn’t she the one that we talk about last time with unnie" The maknae pointed out.

"Yeah! I think it is her...And Fany said she going to ask her to come here..So… we’re going to see Taeyeon's Girl!!" Sooyoung said loudly. Hyoyeon covered her hand over to shut her up.

"What do you guys mean 'my girl'," asked Taeyeon as she walked out holding a cup of water in her hand, "She just come here for fun okay? Nothing else. Don’t think of trying to do anything stupid, " Taeyeon said in a firm tone. She really means it.

"Yes M'MAM" Five girls stand up straight like soldiers and shouted out clear and strongly.

"Hahaha," Taeyeon chuckle and the girls laughed too….

"Okay girls, Yuri said that they coming here," Tiffany excitedly said walking out the bathroom.

"That's great!'

"Fany, what did she says when you said she coming to a 'celebrity party?"

"Oh....oopsy..I kinda forgot to mention the 'celebrity' part in the phone call..But who care, it’s not that important," Tiffany said.

"I guess then," Taeyeon shrugged it off.

==

~5:13~
"Ahhh~ Yes! Yes! YES!" Yuri shouted out like she had won the championship. She was dancing and singing in her bathroom. All could hear from downstairs was 'bump, bump'. Yuri's mom looked up and wondering what had gotten into her daughter.

'I can’t believe Tiffany ask me out...Wait, where are you thinking Yuri. She just asks you to come to her party...She didn’t ask you out.. Why..Why are you so happy?' Yuri mentally thought to herself..

"I should call Jessica. Tiffany said to ask her too," Yuri took out her phone and dial Jessica's number.

"Yobseyo..~"

"Jessica? Is that you?"

"Yes...why are you calling me, Yuri"

"Jessica, are you still at the office? The boss let us leave early since we didn’t found anything about the thief. Why are you still there?"

"I looking over the folder to see if there’s anything we left out.." Jessica cough was heard over the phone.

"When we free, you don’t even care one bit about work. But when we’re at work, you work your off..Are you feeling okay?." Yuri asked worried about the girl condition.

"Yeah, I’m cool. Just a few cough. You didn’t call to ask me what I’m doing, right?"

"Omo, what did i need to tell you...Oh yeah, do you want to go a party with me, Tiffany invited us."

"A party?..Tiffany invited you? Um...maybe..Until i finish this.."

"No, take a break okay? Have some fun! I'm picking you up later, and going to bring you something nice to wear okay? Clean up and wait for me.." Yuri ordered.

".....You’re so bossy...But..arasso, okay.. I clean up and wait for you.."

"Good girl, I’m hanging up now. Stop working and start cleaning. I’m coming," Yuri said walking out her car.

"Arasso, Bye." Jessica hung up.

'That girl is such a workaholic sometimes..' Yuri thought and drove to Jessica's house to get her clothes.

""

5:20

"Man~ how am i going to clean all this stuff?" Jessica said looking at the mountain of files. All the case in that pile was about The thief stealing stuff from big boss, rich arrogant people. "That thief didn’t leave any evident or any crap left behind...Such….UGH! YOU FIRST-KISS STEALER," Jessica shouted out, remembered the kiss she shared with the thief. 'UGH when i catch you, I’m going to make you stay in there forever!' Jessica inhale and exhale loudly. '...but why does those eyes...looks so..freaken familiar...Why is that thief so..attracting! NO! No! Andwae!...Jessica, you can’t think that! No nonono!' She smacks herself on the head. ‘When did i started to feel attract to girls? I thought I’m straight…? Don’t tell me the thief have power to change people preference!?’


While thinking of weird stuff and smacking herself, A LOT, , she finished cleaning and pack up to go. She went out the building and patiently waited for Yuri. Random thoughts were floating around her head about Yuri as she waited. Thoughts like 'how she met the girl', 'how they become friends' and other stuff.

A honk made her jumped and breaks all her thoughts.

"Jessica-shi, you need a ride? I can drive you home," One of her teammate offered.

"It’s okay Changmin, I’m waiting for Yuri. She said she come and pick me up," She politely decline.

"Ohh..I guess. Okay, I’ll be going now. Bye" he replied disappointed and drove off.

'Phew~ he is too cute to say not say yes...But not my type though..'

Another honk was heard and made Jessica jumped.

"Jessica, come on. Let’s go,"

She recognizes the voice, and walked to the car. She came in and cranks some music up.

“Yul, where is exactly the party Tiffany told you,”

“Oh, she sent me the address, here,” Yuri said and hand her phone over to Jessica.

“Ohh, this is place is near my house…”

“Yeah, soo..anything new about the thief?” Yuri asked.

“NO, not a single piece of evidence was left behind….This person must be a very clean, careful person..”

“Ohh, well now, just clear your mind and enjoy today. I told your parent today that you’re not going home. So, just enjoy and have fun!”

“Chincha? Seriously? ….I guess I have to clear that thief out...” Jessica said.

“Here is your clothe,” Yuri reach for a bag behind her and gave it to Jessica.

“Okay, drive me to the gas station to change.”

Yuri drove to a gas station and drop Jessica off. “I’ll go park my car okay? When you’re done, just walked straight up a little bit. I'll wait for you,"

“Okay, go,” Jessica wave her hand signal for her to go. Seeing the car drove away, she walked in the shop and went to the girl’s bathroom.

====

5:21

“HACHOO~” Taeyeon loudly sneeze.

“Taetae are you okay?” Tiffany asked sincerely.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon replied rubbing her nose.

“I bet someone is talking about you,” Sooyoung said.

“What so you mean?”

“Don’t you know they have a saying that, ‘if you sneeze, that mean someone is talking about you?”

“Is that even believable,” Taeyeon asked unsure if she could trust the girl. “Seohyun-ah, did you ever heard of that before,”

“Deh, I heard of it before. But I don’t really know if it’s true or not,” Seohyun said.

“mhm…well it’s not like people don’t like me. If it is true, I bet, they’re talking good thing” Taeyeon said proudly.

“Or, they could talk bad about you too u know,” Hyoyeon said laughing.

“.um…I’m positive it’s a good thing,”

“Sureeee” Sooyoung said…

“Yah! I’m your Unnie, show some respect!”

“You always be the midget in my heart,” Sooyoung said, and put her hand on her chest.

The seven girls burst out laughing all together. They haven’t been like this for a long time. Talking, laughing, and hanging out together..So this is a very important memory for them.

“Anyone feel like eating ice-cream?” Taeyeon asked. She was craving for some cold sweet stuff. In replied everyone say yes, ‘Hehehe, I don’t have to go and buy them. Let’s get the maknae buy them,’

“Taeyeon-ah, you’re buying it. You suggested it, you buy it.” Tiffany said smiling.

“But-“

“NO but, go buy it,” Tiffany said and pushed Taeyeon out the door with a cap.  She waved and shuts the door in front of Taeyeon’s face.

‘How is the owner of that house is out here and the guest in there?’ Taeyeon sighed and went out to get the ice cream for the girls.

She walked into the nearest gas station, and went to the ice cream section.

‘Um…I should get one for Jessica and Yuri,’ Taeyeon thought picking out 13 ice cream bars. ‘Just in case the shinshik wants more’

Taeyeon pay and walked out holding onto the bags. Suddenly someone from behind grab her hand. Because this happens to much, Taeyeon accident swung her hands aiming for the face. She almost hit someone, but that person lean back and falls on her .

“AHH, Aigooo, why did you hit me!!” An old woman screamed

“Omo, I’m so sorry are you alright?” Taeyeon panicked and helped the old woman up. The woman on purpose, make herself fell down, making Taeyeon to hug her.

hmfp, so..This woman sure knows how to trick people,’

The woman was feeling if Taeyeon have any money behind her back pocket. Faking to trip and everything, was so old school for Taeyeon.

“Yah, I know what you trying to do. This technique doesn’t work with me,” Taeyeon said out, doesn’t care if the woman is older.

“You sure are impolitely, young lady. Give me some money or else…” The woman threatened.

“Or else what?” Taeyeon smirked and challenged her.

The woman started out crying. “You, why did hurt me. Hhhuhuhuhhuhhhuuu”

Taeyeon was taken back at the sudden action. She thought the woman would put up some fight with her….not this?

Jessica, who is down with changing, went out the store. She looked around and saw two figures standing there. One looked like an old woman crying, and screaming out some stuff..Curious, Jessica rushed over there.

“Umm, M’am, are you okay? What’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

“She- that person, she hits me!” The woman puts her hand on her face and pointed at Taeyeon.

“Yah! How can you hit an old woman?” Jessica asked furious.

Taeyeon eyed widen. ‘Are you freaken serious…Jessica!?’

Taeyeon lowered her head and stood still in the dark.

“Yah!”

“I didn’t hit her! She’s framing me! Taeyeon shouted out, making her voice lowered.

“Yah! You hit me. Look at this bruise,” The woman showed Jessica her face. “You’re such a liar. I wonder who even teaches you that. I bet your mom or dad did..”

Taeyeon stiffed up. What the woman just said made her blood boil up. “You can talks about me, But not my parent, you old grandma!”

“You’re really impolite to the elders. You should say sorry!” Jessica said. “You’re parent would be very mad at you right now,”

Taeyeon scoffed. “You don’t even know the whole story yet and gets into someone business….You should shut your mouth…I bet your parent had many troubles with you.”

Jessica clutched her fist and look down.

Taeyeon finally snapped back, and noticed what she had just said..’Dammit! I took my anger out of her!’

“I’m..I’m..going. I didn’t hit you old lady.” Taeyeon said and walked away. A hand stopped her halfway. She looked back and saw Jessica face looking down. Her aura was bad…She knew the girl was really pissed off.

“Where the hell you think you’re going”

“…Yah, I didn’t hit that lady okay? Leave me alone!” Taeyeon said swung her hand out of Jessica grip.

“Stop lying!!!” Jessica shouted and swung her hand.

TBC>>>>>

Thank you for reading!!!!:)