UPDATEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 lives

 

"Thank you," Taeyeon and Tiffany said, as they lowered their backs and got out of the car, "for driving us back," they both bowed politely.

"Oh, no it’s okay. Go rest okay? Tiffany makes sure that girl do that. She's really stubborn and never listens,"

Tiffany giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Don’t worry Aunt Shelly, I’ll take care of her," Tiffany assured.

The two bid their goodbyes and started strolling leisurely to Taeyeon apartment. As they were few feet away from the door, Taeyeon looked back and waved again. She glanced over to Jessica, and their eyes lock on each other. Taeyeon give out a warm smile and waved.

Jessica instantly turned her head face the road and starts her car. She stepped on the gas and ride her way through the street.

The two stood and watched the two car drove away. When both of them disappear, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon to the door…

2-lives

"Unnie..What to do...how can she be the singer Kim Taeyeon?"

"Just face the fact, Suzy" Jessica said bluntly, getting some strawberry in the fridge. She brought out the strawberry and placed them neatly on to the plate that was seated on the counter. Jessica threw away the dark, squishy, ones and handed Yuri the plate with the nice, looking, sweet ones.

"..." Suzy sat in silence with her head face down. Yuri handed Krystal and Suzy a strawberry. Suzy didn't take it while Krystal gratefully took it.  

"Why don’t you like Taeyeon anyway? And how can you not remember how she looks like? She’s like everywhere," Yuri asked full of curiosity same with the other.

Suzy cleared her voice and spoke, "I don’t like her because..I thought she was some celebrity that just sing and want the fame and wealth. And why i don’t remember how she looks like is because i move from places to places a lot and never pay attention to the things around ,e.." Suzy answered clearly.

"Ohhh" everybody nodded and uttered out.

"Well she’s not like that," Jessica defended Taeyeon, "when she sings..Her feeling..Her way of making those notes comes out so perfectly...is astonishing!" Jessica said trying hard to explain how she feels.

Suzy have this surprise face smacked on her face. She had never thought that Jessica was like this. Trying to describe what she want to say.. she usually say it straightforward. Bluntly.

"FYI, my sis is a big fan of Taeyeon," Krystal explained, and Suzy nodded, "well our family is a big fan of her,"

Suzy sighed, "i wonder if i could see her again..but like you said..shes a big star..." she mumbled.

"Well i bet you see her again," Yuri said, "Well I assume we will see her again since my mom knows her and somehow...we always meet her...Well Tiffany..we always bump into her"

"Really? This is great!!" Suzy blasted in joy.

Jessica smiled when she saw the younger girl high spirit again…She felt like there was something she needed to do…

“OMO! What are all these CDs doing here? I guess this is all trash…oh! the latest KT album..” a feminine voice said outside as she picked up the trash. 

“……..OMO!!!!” Jessica gasped....

 

***********

LAME CHAPTER I KNOWWWW!!!:) BUT STILL>>>>THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!