Final part 1

2 lives

UPDATE!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

***

Bright early morning, the first person who got up was no other than the little girl. She stayed in bed for about a minute or two then sat up straight and look at the ajummas who were still in deep sleep.

Yoonjo’s hair was still a mess but the little girl still look very cute. She rubbed her eyes and like a good child, she ran out to her room so that she could brush her teeth. Yoonjo is a very independent and smart child when she was at the orphanage. The only thing she's missing is communicating skills.

"Taeyeon-ah," a morning voice uttered as she tried to roll over next to her girlfriend. She laid her head on top of the other girl's arm and whispered her name again.  "Taeyeon-ah, wake up."

The other girl groaned as she tried to get more sleep and rest for her schedule today. But since it's her girlfriend that was calling her, she half opened her eyes and smiled. "Yah, I thought you were going to sleep more. Why did you wake up so early," she asked and made her arms wrapped around Jessica's waist. Her lips gently planted little kisses on Jessica forehead, waiting for her to answer the question.  

"Um.... Because I want to see you sooner. I wanted to wake up to see you. "

Taeyeon laughed and slightly tilted her head down. "Wow, Jessica Jung is being so cheesy today..what happen?"

Jessica have a cute smile on as she looked at Taeyeon. "You're the one that made me like this.." her head stretched out while Taeyeon's came down. Their lips almost touched until a voice interrupted their lovey dovey moment.  

"A-Ajummha."

Both froze and Taeyeon bolted straight up. "Y-Y-Yoonjo-ahhhhh," Taeyeon used her aegyo as she got out the bed. She bend down and lifted Yoonjo up. "Did you have a good sleep today?"

Her voice sounded like it went up a few octave higher.  

Yoonjo nodded.

Taeyeon smiled and gave the girl a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go and make breakfast Okie? Let's gooooooooo!" she marched out to the kitchen with her other baby as she left her most precious baby inside the room.

'Aigoo...' Jessica pouted,  slowly getting out of the bed. When her foot almost touches the ground, she remembered. 'oh, wait... It's my day off today...... '

She put her foot back on the bed and laid down. She closed her eyes but about 5 minutes later something flitted past her head. Her eyes opened wide. "Wait... Doesn't that mean....I have to take care of Yoonjo today????"

*****

Jessica came out, fully dressed to join Taeyeon and Yoonjo.

Taeyeon made a simple breakfast with toast, eggs, ham and milk.  

"I'm leaving in an hour..Um you two eat first okay?" she said and rushed into her room to wash up and change.

Jessica looked across, seeing Yoonjo eating her eggs like a good kid.  "Yoonjo-ah, how old are you?" she started the conversation.  

"5," Yoonjo replied quietly while looking down to her plate.  

A smile just automatically formed on Jessica's face.  "Um.. I don't have work today.. So do you want to go anywhere?"

Instead of an answer, all she got was silentness. Jessica sighed not knowing what to do with Yoonjo. ‘I hope everything turn out well today.’

****

Taeyeon stepped out her room and entered the kitchen to see Jessica washing the dishes and Yoonjo playing with her teddy bear. Tiptoeing toward her,  Taeyeon slid her hand around Jessica's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder which made her surprised. "Aigoo, look at princess doing chores..Thank you."

Jessica felt a kiss on her neck and smiled. Taeyeon went to the living room to play with Yoonjo before she go.

Jessica wiped her hand dry with a towel while she heads toward Taeyeon. She played with her fingers out of nervousness as she got ready to ask a question that was bothering her for a while now. "Taeyeon.."

Taeyeon looked to Jessica direction as she stood up, letting Yoonjo play by herself. "Yeah?"

"Why...why did you become the Dark Thief? Can you tell me why you want to be some criminal?"

Taeyeon paused her footsteps in front of Jessica and frowned, hearing the question.. "Why? Why do you ask?"

"I'm..just curious.... I just don't get why you're doing this.."

Taeyeon sighed as she scratched her head. "To help people who are under poverty and are poor. There are so many people out there that needs the money... And that's why.. I get those money from the spoiled fools so that I could give it to the people that actually needs it, " she explained.

Jessica crossed her arms.  "You can like donate the money to those programs that helps them...why do you have to go through all these steal--"

Taeyeon cut in, "Are you really that naive to think that those companies would give most of the donation money to the poor?" she added a scoffed which triggered Jessica's angered. Yep,  she pissed now. "That's freakin b.s. Those programs would take like 3/4 of the money...That's why I did it...I don't trust those programs at all..You and I don’t know how those people are living..because we’re living fine..but if you see them....you would think how messed up this place is.."

"Being someone who cops would chase after...do you like that, Taeyeon? What if you get caught? You're not always that lucky to escape from everything,” Jessica retorted.

Not giving up, Taeyeon defended, "I never got caught did I?  Why are you even asking me about this? Are you still pissed about me being the dark thief?” Because it was her time of the month today, the girl was slightly sensitive.  

"What the hell are you talking about,  Taeyeon? What do you mean you haven't got caught? You did got caught by Junsu, Yuri and ME!" Jessica flared up.

"Okay...I did got caught, so what? I'm not in jail right? " Taeyeon yapped back and sighed as she tightened her fist. "You hate me for being the Dark Thief...and I’m sorry and...I guess that I was wrong about love being able to heal every hatred..” Taeyeon relaxed her fist. “You're a cop....so why don't you just go and arrest me since I’m the dar--?"

The way Taeyeon was talking really set fire to her heart. Jessica furrowed her eyes and send a slapped acrossed Taeyeon's cheek. "You idiot....why would you say that? How.... Could you say that?!" Jessica sudden shout echoed and frightened the little girl.

Taeyeon felt the burn sensation on her cheek. Her expression softened when she saw Yoonjo's sitting on the couch soundlessly. 'Dammit... I totally forgot about her....oh my god Kim Taeyeon... Why are you so fcking stupid?'

"Taeyeon are you ready...... "Tiffany entered the house to pick Taeyeon up for her schedule but her sentence trailed off after feeling the thick air.

Taeyeon, being stubborn,  didn't say sorry or any other things to Jessica and walked past her.

Tiffany just followed the girl with no questions for now after she bid goodbye to Yoonjo and Jessica.

Jessica scoffed, furrowing her eyebrows. "You idiot!!!!  AhhhhHHH~" she screamed after Taeyeon left. Her eyes wandered around and landed on the sight of the scared girl. Some part of the girl's anger suddenly disappear but it was still there... .Jessica exhaled slowly as she came forward..  

"I'm sorry...for letting you see that..I.. Ha~” she paused and exhaled loudly again.  “Um... Where should we go today?" Jessica tried to change the topic still pissed at Taeyeon sudden rage.

***

"Taeyeon, what happened?" Tiffany asked right when they got in the van.

"Idk... It's partially my fault... But it's mainly her fault... It’s nothing.. Tiffany. Don't worry about.." Taeyeon sighed resting her head on the head rest while caressing her red cheek.

Tiffany sighed. "Well... Aren't you gonna apologize?"

"Wae? It's not my fault..... " Taeyeon stubbornly denied.

"Even though I don't know the whole story, I think that you should apologize. You know...aren't you the guy in this relationship?  The guy always say sorry to the girl first," Tiffany explained her way of thinking.

"Please....I guess Yuri always say sorry to you, don't she?  Even if she's right she says sorry to you, isn't that right?"

Tiffany nodded, having a genuinely smile on. "If you don't apologize... I'm pretty sure you're gonna be depress later on Tae...I know you too well.."

"Yah,  Tiffany..that's not true. Just watch me not call her..." Taeyeon sternly said as she sit back and enjoy the ride.

Tiffany giggled since she knew that the girl is currently in denial mode right now. ‘Let’s just see.’

****

"Yoonjo-ah.. Do you like this shirt?" Jessica held up a nice pink shirt with a bow on it.

All this time, they have been shopping for new clothing. Jessica would show Yoonjo a shirt or anything and would buy it if the girl nod, which means she likes it.

Jessica was still very awkward with her but they're kinda cool now.

"Aigoo, Yoonjo-ah,  what do you want to eat?" Jessica asked, looking in the front rear mirror as she drove. She saw Yoonjo's small smile as she look at her new stuff animals and clothing. That look just made her day.  

Jessica drove to a restaurant that she searched up this morning. It is said that the restaurant is a nice place with good environment to eat with your kids. Jessica parked the car, slightly excited to be eating with her. She got out of the car and walked to the restaurant with Yoonjo behind.

"Two please... Yes.. Thank you." Jessica answered the lady’s questions while glancing down at the little girl, to see her envy eyes, looking at kids with parents next to them.

'...she's acting like she's okay.....'

When they got the table,  Jessica held Yoonjo hand for the first time and followed the waiter. The restaurant was indeed filled with kids and their parents; it has a nice feeling to it.

Some eyes were on the two as they strolled in. Why?  Here are the reasons why:

1. Jessica look too young to be having a daughter that's 5

2.Yoonjo look really cute.

And third.. Because Taeyeon’s girlfriend is freaking hot and y. (lol)

4. Some people recognize Jessica

“Yoonjo-ah, what do you like to eat?” Jessica asked as she check the menu. She was aware of people staring at them, but decided to look away and ignore them. Thank god it wasn’t a restaurant that is fill with teenagers or everything would’ve become a mess. Jessica already had haters because of Taeyeon.

Yoonjo didn’t say anything so Jessica ordered out some foods for her. “Yoonjo, eat a lot okay?” Jessica said when the food came out. They both ate in silence but it wasn’t an awkward silence...they both felt comfortable with each other.

~Taeyeon’s house: Night~

“Yoonjo-ah, do you need me to wash you?” Jessica asked the innocent Yoonjo who just got done drinking her milk.

Shy and embarrassed, Yoonjo shook her head and ran into her room, deciding to wash by herself.

Jessica followed her inside the bathroom and the water for the girl. She gave her the showerhead, then sat on the toilet. "Yoonjo, make sure you use the green bottle for your hair. That's the shampoo okay? Oh, and the red is the conditioner, okay?"

Yoonjo had a confused expression on as she looked around the bathtub. 'Conditioner? Shampoo.. Uhh... Um...'

"Yoonjo?" Jessica called out again, hearing no replies from her.

Yoonjo peaked her head out the curtain.."Ajumma...." she said embarrassed, failed to wash by herself. The thing is, she had never wash by herself before. The person who took care of her in the orphanage always washes for her, and Yoonjo can’t seem to pick out what is shampoo and what is conditioner. They both look the same to her.

Jessica giggled, folding her sleeves up. "Aigoo.. Haha.. Let's wash up."

***

"Yoonjo, stop moving," Jessica chuckled, trying to wash her but the girl kept laughing since she was ticklish. Jessica brightly smiled seeing how Yoonjo finally showed some emotion. 'She looks so cute smiling like that...please keep that smile on forever..'

***

After Jessica showered and changed into her pajama, the two girls jumped on the bed.

"Ajumma.... Where..is the other ajumma?" Yoonjo asked, holding her panda tightly around her arms.

Jessica's lips slightly dragged down checking the time on her phone. 'It's 11:30..and she didn't even call me once...that girl... Aish..'

Jessica slid herself and Yoonjo under the blanket and shut off the lamp. "That ajumma is going to be late today... Um.. Let's go to sleep first..."

Yoonjo laid her head on Jessica's arms, keeping close to the girl while feeling herself drifting off to sleep.

Jessica wrapped her hand around her and patted lightly on her back. She felt like a mom, caring for her kid.  Even though it was just a day, she have to say, it was kinda tough. Seeing how her mother raise her all this time, she felt so grateful toward her.  

"Yoonjo-ah, be happy now okay? Please smile more and don't worry about anything because I'll protect you and love you....." Jessica mumbled those thoughtful words as she too,  drifted off to sleep.

****

Finally finished with her schedules, Taeyeon entered the dark and quiet but comfortable house silently. She walked to her room, to see her two babies sleeping peacefully.. She released a warm smile and sat on the bed near Jessica’s side. Taeyeon the lamp, but lowered the brightness down only to the point where she could almost see her angelic princess. Taeyeon lifted her hand up and planted them on the girl's cheek as she brushed her hand gently on her face.

"I'm sorry... " Taeyeon spoke out. "I was such a jerk this morning, I'm sorry..." she apologized first and sighed. Taeyeon tilted her back down and landed a soft kiss on Jessica's temple.

Being as soundless as she could, she took a shower in Yoonjo’s room and changed into a tank and short. After Taeyeon finished her business, she exited the bathroom...

A dark feeling hit her immediately, seeing a dark presence out by the door. Taeyeon gulped as she tried to look away and escape to her room, forgetting to turn off the bathroom’s lights.

The person loudly cleared her voice which made Taeyeon came to a halt. “Kim Taeyeon,” she called as she stepped near her, “you jerk face.” Jessica slid her hands up to Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Don't....” she leaned in closer, “ever...” and closer until their lips slightly touched, “do..that..okay?”

Taeyeon smirked hearing the question. She raised her hands up to Jessica’s cheeks, shut her eyes and tilted her head, collapsing her lips against Jessica’s.

Jessica moved her hands up to Taeyeon’s neck while on of  Taeyeon’s hand traveled down and grasped onto Jessica’s hip hearing a moaned escaped cutely from the girl.

Ragged breathing as tongue danced with each other, both stumbled across the room as they desperately yearned for each other touch and kisses. Jessica Taeyeon’s hair away as she felt herself getting pushed against the wall. Her shirt was ed viciously by Taeyeon, who trailed her kisses down toward the neck to Jessica’s perfect collarbone.

They breathed heavily, exchanging no words with each other until Jessica clasped her hands on Taeyeon’s cheeks to make her eyes lock onto her’s.

“Promise me that you won’t say those things and get hurt ever again...please....I can’t stand you getting hurt Taeyeon-ah,” Jessica’s ed shirt revealed her slim stomach and thank god, the shirt was slightly covering perfect s or Taeyeon would charged in like a hungry beast.

Seeing Jessica’s worried expression under the light, Taeyeon frowned, resting her hands against the wall between Jessica. She sighed and faintly smiled. “It’s my fault...I’m sorry...Sorry...” Taeyeon closened their gap as she wrapped her warmth tightly around Jessica while whispering out the word, “sorry”, in her ears. “I made a mistake for snapping in front of you..I’m sorry..For me, being a Dark Thief isn’t about stealing money from people.....I’m helping people who are poor and that’s, to me, is right. I know that my method of helping them isn’t right but I started it...so there’s no way to stop.....I always thought that I’ll continue to be this way, but because I met you...I.....I’m not sure what to do. I promise that I’ll stop....I don’t want to risk my life anymore because I want to see you and Yoonjo for the rest of my life..I want to live all my days with you..”

Jessica’s lips quivered as she clenched on Taeyeon’s tank top, trying to block her tears from pouring out. “Pabo....”

Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement and pulled away. She gave the girl a sweet grinned and a gentle kiss on the forehead. “If we ever get into a fight again...I promise to apologize first okay?” Taeyeon asked as she slowly buttoned up Jessica’s pajamas.

Jessica saw the girl’s action and gave her a confused expression. As she asked her question, she looked away in embarrassed, “Aren’t we...you..know..going to do...that thing.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and giggled. “Yah...hahaha....here.” Tilting Jessica’s chin upward, Taeyeon came forward and quickly let her lips gently tapped onto Jessica’s. “I can’t this week...so..now let’s go to sle--”

Jessica pouted as she tugged onto her shirt. “Sleep by me okay?”

“Stop with the pouting face...:) let’s go, my baby..let’s gooo..” Taeyeon dragged Jessica to the bed and laid next to her.  

Jessica was hugging Yoonjo, while Taeyeon cuddled her tightly in her arms.

“I love you.....”

 

3 1/2 years later

"Taeyeon and Jessica Jung ties a knot after 3 years!"

"Taeyeon stating that she will retire after marrying her 3 years girlfriend???!!"

"Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung adopted a child for about a year."

******

Double update!

Next chapter- last chapter

Sorry if there's any errors in this story