Strawberry Drink

2 lives

 

 

Police station

"hey Jessica, can you ask Taeyeon shi if she could give me an autograph?"

"Yeah yeah, me too please," a girl handed her a milky white piece of paper..

For the past 2 days of work, many of the workers in the station asked her for Taeyeon's signature or other stuff that is relative to the singer. At first Jessica accept some gift but when they kept doing it, her the devil inside got awaken.…

"YAH!" Jessica slammed her hand on the desk with frustration. The people jumped away.

"hello every-" 2 people came in the entrance door and half greeted everyone..

"I’m sick and tired of hearing the name “Kim Tae Yeon” so stop asking or talk or even say a word that have Taeyeon in it," the people stood like kids getting lecture by their parent, "and! Stop asking me to get her signature or give me gift to give to her. I’m not a mailbox or your anything. I DONT LIKE KIM TAEYEON, how many time do I have to say that???" Jessica vocal echoed through the room. She breathed out and in heavily.

A dead silence was visiting the room until a guy spoke out.

"a-aah..Taeyeon shi" a guy uttered out

"yah didn’t I told you to not-" Jessica turned her head toward the entrance door. "Say the name Kim...Tae..yeon…" Jessica voice trail off and hung low when she saw who was standing right infront of the door.

"wow, Jessica shi. I didn’t know you would hate me that much..."Taeyeon awkwardly said and scratched her forehead and awkwardly giggled. “he he..he”

Jessica bit her lips. 'etteoke!! ah..she heard that??ah..my stupid temper…But how am I suppose to know she come visit??!!!'

"um..hehe, oh! There’s drinks we bought for u guys," Taeyeon pointes at the three crate of drinks Tiffany was holding up.

Everybody that was at the place rushed over and waited patiently to get their drink.. They all thanked Taeyeon and use that opportunity to shake the star’s hand.

"yah, are you sure u have no relation with her?" One of the cops asked Jessica.

Jessica was about to say something to them but something cold was attached to her white skin. She turned her head to the direction where the drink was at and got greeted with a big smile from Taeyeon. Many eyes were planted at the two…
 

"Here yours," Taeyeon grinned and shake the drink in front of Jessica.

Jessica took a step back. "no, thank you.  I don’t want it," and walked to her desk.

"wae?" Taeyeon followed the girl.

Unaware that Taeyeon was following her, Jessica turned her body back. The two lightly bumped to each other and Jessica quickly distanced herself away from Taeyeon.

She cleared , "i only drink strawberry juice,"

Taeyeon lips turned into an ‘o’ shape and started walking like a penguin toward Jessica and planted the straw on her lip, "taste" she insisted.

"u-uhh, w-what-"Jessica stuttered embarrassed that her workmates was staring, well more like glaring with envious,  at the two.

"It’s my favorite drink. Strawberry,” Taeyeon motion her head up, telling the girl to drink it.

"i-I’ll do it," Jessica took hold of the drink from Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon stared at the girl and the drink.
Knowing why Taeyeon is staring at her, Jessica sighed and took a sip of the drink. Taeyeon lips curved up.

'wow, this is sooo good,' Jessica surprisingly thought while taking  in a few more sip.

"so..What do you think? Pretty good huh?," Taeyeon asked proud of herself for bringing the drink to Jessica.

"It’s okay," Jessica commented and detached the drink from her lip.

"Okay?" Taeyeon reacted. She kind of expecting the girl be like, 'Omg that was the best drink i ever had, omg,' and jump up and down...well not sarcastic but something like that but 'okay?' That was not something she was expecting the girl to say.

Taeyeon brought her hand to Jessica’s and covered her hand that was holding the drink and bring it up to her lip. She took a sip and put back out, "um...that’s  weird, its pretty good to me how can you say-"

She look at Jessica and turned her head at everyone who was looking at them with shocked eyes. The room was dead silence. Tiffany giggled quietly to herself, 'pabo'

 "why is everybody looking..."

“Yah! NO nO- Andwae!” Jessica shouted out.

'omg they-they just kiss..well indirect kiss!!!'

'what? What is their relationship?' a
girl stared at them with an irritated look.

'omg omg top star Kim Taeyeon share a drink with a cop?' the guy head exploded.

Jessica panicked and kept explaining to everyone that nothing is going on between them. Taeyeon just stood there silently, sipping in the drink wondering why its such a big deal sharing drinks..She silently giggled, when she saw Jessica, explaining to everyone and panicking.

‘ahhh such a pleasant, cute sight..hahaha’

A girl who had a case on her hand, stood behind all the people. She looked at the specific brunette who was turning bright red. She arched her eyebrow and balled up her fist..

“Wae-o…Why? Why does it have to be her?” the person hurtfully uttered out softly..

 

 

---

thank you for reading:) sorry if theres any mistake:)