My kiss heals Everything

2 lives

 

Update!! Sorry for not updating for like a whole month now...Just start school so im all pooped out...LOL Thats gross..OKAY! Well i hope you like the updat! Hope you Enjoy it!

 

 

“Is it possible for us?” Tiffany asked herself, unable to sleep as she sat on the chair, with her laptop screen still shining brightly on top of her desk. “I need to ask her,” Tiffany mumbled and got up, deciding to go for a walk.

As she exited the front door, she felt a rush of wind blew through her clothes. She warmed up her body with her arms, wrapped around her waist. Tiffany walked up the small hill as she was lost in her thoughts about dating, managing Taeyeon’s time, rumors, crap. ‘Taeyeon and Jessica are so cute with each other...Well a little bit too much for me to handle.’

Tiffany kept strolling and ended up in front of Yuri’s house. ‘Taeyeon used to live here...I wonder if she told Yuri & Jessica yet.” Tiffany thought, not knowing that someone inside the house, spotted her. She started to turned her body to head back to her house.

“Tiffany!” a person walked out the house and took a few more steps to reach after the girl.

Tiffany tilted her body back, seeing the porch light , and a familiar figure next to her. “Y-Y-Yuri!” she uttered out suprised.

A smile escaped from Yuri’s lips as she asked, “what are you doing at a time like this? Don't tell me you're lost.”

“No I-I just wanted to breathe in the fresh air. That’s all.”

Yuri nodded and strolled with Tiffany to her house since its late. Tiffany told her not be bother about it but Yuri insisted so she agreed.

“You seem to have a lot on your mind,” Yuri noticed, taking a few glances at the girl who looked like she was confuse or something

“There is a lot of stuff on my mind...,” Tiffany halted her steps, “Yuri.....how about we go out..?” she suggested randomly and quietly, feeling embarrassed and nervous at the same time but there was also a feeling of relief.

Yuri widened her eyes, unable to reply the girl’s sudden confession. “T-Tifan--” Yuri saw the girl sighed out loudly while putting on a smile.

“Wow that feel much better now. I was keeping that in for a while now..,” Tiffany awkwardly said. She looked up at Yuri. “You don't have to reply to me now. Maybe because of Taeyeon and Jessica, I have the urge to date someone...B-B-But, thats not the reason why I asked you..I-I- I really like you Yuri...ah..yeah,” Tiffany confessed, feeling her face getting warmer and warmer.

Yuri didn't reply which caused the girl to feel disappointed.

“W-W-well i better get g-going...Um..Bye,” Tiffany sadly stuttered as she slowly started to step down the hill. She continued to go until she felt a hand holding onto hers and pulling her back.

Tiffany turned her body, seeing a warm smile plastered on Yuri’s face and their hands, sticking close to each other.

“I didn't reply to your question, why did you leave?” Yuri asked quietly, tightened up the grip when she felt Tiffany releasing her hand. “Why don't we give it a shot? Let’s date Tiffany,” Yuri said, showing her a bright smile. ‘I will be able to forget about Jessica if i date Tiffany, right? I should give it a shot, right? This is okay since she likes me...’

Tiffany lips gradually grew bigger and her arms quickly wrapped around Yuri’s neck.

‘I can build my feelings for her...This is okay,’ Yuri thought, hugging Tiffany back.

‘God, what just happen? This aint dream right?’

_____


-Afternoon-

Day 3

Jessica waited for Taeyeon as the girl took time to pick out some groceries. She cursed under her breath, feeling regrettable about the promise she made with her this morning. Jessica pulled the cart forward so Taeyeon could put the foods in. “T-Tae, do you have to buy that much stuff?”

Taeyeon, who was barefaced and wearing a cap, replied, “yes. You promise that you would cook me a meal, sooo if i don't buy these foods, what are we going to eat?” Taeyeon asked freely, loudly, seeing few people in the store.

“What are you want me to cook?”

“Um...seafood soup, um.. chicken, fish. I don't know. Lets just go and see what we could buy.” Cheerfully, Taeyeon went next to Jessica and use her non casted arm to pushed the cart with the girl.

After finishing up with shopping, the two drove home.

Taeyeon showed Jessica the direction on how to make spicy seafood noodle soup and expected the girl to do it on herself.

“Yah, is this salt or sugar?” Jessica asked, holding up a white can of sugar.

Taeyeon rushed over to answered the girl’s worries, “oh, it’s sugar and here’s salt, pepper, well everything is in this drawl or cabinet.” she showed Jessica where everything is. “If you can't cook this meal...i guess we have to eat ramen...or cold noodles,” Taeyeon used a provoking tone toward her.

Jessica pouted and had eyes of determination on. “Imma cook this thing...just sit back and heal. GO GO!” Jessica kicked Taeyeon out the kitchen. “Don't look down on this Jung, Kim Taeyeon!”

She followed the direction clearly and cut out the veggies.

“Ah!” She quietly yelped, seeing blood flowing out from her finger. Jessica hurried and went over the sink to soak her finger under the cold water. She sighed in relief not seeing Taeyeon anywhere, since she didn't want to let the girl know that she’s hurt. “Hwaiting Jessica!” she cheered herself on and got back to work. ‘I’ll make this an unforgettable meal for her!’

-3 hours later-

“Ssssiiiicccccaaa~” Taeyeon called tiredly as she dragged her body out to the kitchen, hungry to death. She could’ve just ate the snacks that were in her room but she wanted to only eat Jessica’s handmade food.

Taeyeon looked around the kitchen area, not seeing the person who she just called anywhere. Her eyes laid on 2 bowls of noodles that was set on the table, nice and deliciously. “She really made it, huh?” Taeyeon lips smiled widely, calling out Jessica’s name repeatedly while looking for her.

Taeyeon opened the bathroom’s door, seeing it close. Her smile abruptly dragged down seeing what the other girl were doing.

Jessica who was sitting on the toilet seat, slowly put burn cream on the spot that are red and tore her bandages away, afraid that Taeyeon would know she got hurt. She wanted the girl to not worry about her and just enjoy the meal that she sincerely made. She stopped with everything as she felt the door cracked open.

“Sica...” Taeyeon uttered softly then hurried over to her. She hold onto the girl’s hands and saw the red burn spots on her arms and hand, also some cuts on her finger. ‘I should’ve went out and help her...If i did she wouldn't have all this.’ Taeyeon blamed herself as she sadly looked at Jessica who was trying to gaze away. “I’m sorry,” Taeyeon apologized, as she landed her hand on Jessica’s face to turn it toward her. “I should’ve went and help you..I--”

“Taeyeon-ah, stop. It’s not your fault. I-I...” Jessica slowly tucked her fingers away.

Taeyeon quickly grasped onto them, not letting it escape. “Aigoo, what to do with these pretty fingers.” She looked at it carefully and slowly landed a kiss on each of them. “You know my kiss heals everything,” she commented, getting up, and pulling Jessica up. Taeyeon smiled meeting eyes to eyes with Jessica as she said, “Since it heals everything..” Taeyeon grasped onto Jessica's waist, came forward, slightly tilting her head and landed a kiss on the girl’s lips.

Jessica felt her face, getting warmer and warmer as the kiss continue. Her heart was skipping. Everything was out of control! She felt Taeyeon’s lips nibbled on her bottom lips but it slowly stopped as they pulled away to gasp in some air.

Jessica lightly hit Taeyeon on her shoulder. “You--”

Taeyeon quickly made up a reason why she kissed her, “theres a cut on your lips and i told you my kiss heals everything so..yeah.” Taeyeon dorkily smiled, seeing how lame that excuse was.  

“Pabo, I don't care if you kiss me....I just wanted to kiss you first,” Jessica laid a soft kiss on Taeyeon’s lips then released her hands from Taeyeon’s shoulders. She exited the bathroom then loudly called the girl out to eat. ‘This girl...i feel like my heart gonna explode because of her.^^’

Taeyeon smiled like an idiot who was filled with joy as she exited the bathroom. “Im commiiinnngggg~”

*************

“Let’s send this picture to the cops or make money out of her,” a man suggested as he copied the pictures.

“Yes..we need to send it to someone who want to hunt down the Dark Thief more than anything,” another man added. He took out a cigarette in his pocket and lit it up. He took in a deep long breath and blew out a puff of smoke.

Finishing half of the cigarette, the man threw the down on the concrete, step on it, then twisting his foot on top of it before removing them to ensure it gone out completely. “I know who would be the perfect one,” he halted showing off an evil smiled. “The one and only, officer Kwon....Yuri and....daughter of the most powerful man in the police station...Jessica Jung..”

**************

“Aye, hahaha okay okay i know,” Yuri cheerfully chatted on the phone with Tiffany as she dried her hair. She walked to her desk and sat down.

“Yuri-ah, I gotta go now so i’ll talk to you tomorrow,” Tiffany hurried said.

Yuri could hear the background filled with girl’s screaming and laughing which cause her to slightly smile too.. “Okay, i’ll see you. Have fun..”

Tiffany hung up her phone.

Yuri pulled herself closer to her desk as she opened up her laptop to check her emails. “4 new mails...Detective Kim...Officer Jung...Oh..what’s this?” Yuri moved her mouse to the mail that was titled ‘Secret’ and was about to opened it until her phone rang.

She looked at the caller ID and picked it up. “Tiffany?”

“Oh Yuri-ah..I-I-I forgot to tell you something...”

“What is it?” Yuri questioned out curiously.

Tiffany took a deep long breath and said out what she had forgot to say. ‘I....Love You..Yuri-ah..yeah.... HAhah...” Tiffany nervously chuckled then hung up the phone without hearing what Yuri have to say since she was embarrassed.

Yuri gradually brought her phone in front of her and stared at it. ‘How am i suppose to respond to that..?’ Yuri pondered, feeling guilty. She closed her laptop and went straight to her bed, with her mind filled with Tiffany’s words. ‘What to do...’