Plan: Make you love me

2 lives

 

I UPDATED:)

 

Next morning
Tiffany waited patiently as the doctor came to check on Taeyeon. After they were finish, she walked in.
"Taeyeon-ah are you alright?" She asked, worried.

"I’m just sick not dead, you pabo. You should’ve just pull me into the house and let me rest," Taeyeon sighed, "You’re making things more complicated."

"I-I-I panic okay? And that red paint...it’s scared me so that’s why I called the ambulance and the police...” Tiffany dropped her head and uttered out. "And this was the first time you fainted like that...i didn’t know what to do...”

Taeyeon smiled knowing that Tiffany cares about her a lot. "Alright don’t be like that...it’s my fault for standing in the rain."

"Excuse me, may we come in?" A voice, knocked at the entrance door and asked.

Tiffany swung her body back to see who it is. She fell in shocked as she saw a person looking away behind the door.

"Ah...y-yeah...come in," Tiffany welcomed.

Taeyeon brought her gaze down at the blankets, when she saw who it was too.

The person who was tall and had a big shoulder started to speak. "Taeyeon-shi, we came to your apartment today and notice some threats that was plastered everywhere," the person handed her a photo that was in a manila folder.

Taeyeon grabbed it and examined it. "’Go to hell’...’your mine’...’were one’...’die!’" Taeyeon read off the words in the photo. "Wow...that person must’ve hated me a lot." she thought aloud, with a non-serious voice. She was carefree of what was happening. She thought that it was just some anti-fan.

How could she be so carefree about this matter?’ Jessica thought, unknowing that she was worrying about the girl.

 "Wait Taeyeon, they also wrote 'were one' and 'your mine'. I don’t think they truly hate you...” tiffany pointed it out. "But it’s true that they wrote go to hell and die...i don’t get it..." She handed the photo to the cop.

The cops re-examined the photo and agreed. "Why is this person doing this? It is like love-hate fan... This case could also tie with the acid case...” Jessica logically guessed.

"Yes that could be true," Taeyeon agreed and showed off a smiled.  
Jessica faced away and Taeyeon's lips went downward.

'What is this uncomfortable atmosphere? I can’t even breathe,' the partner who came along with Jessica, thought as he took a glimpsed at the two girls.

Tiffany said out what her mind was thinking, "Taeyeon i think you should stay at my place for a while. I don’t think it’s a good thing to stay-"

"It's alright Tiffany," Taeyeon cut her off.

A tall figure that has a curved face with fine wrinkles lines overheard the convo. He furrowed his eyes and interrupted, "This is not a small thing to be careless about Taeyeon-ah," he strongly stated.

."Uncle Lee... y-you’re here," Tiffany was surprised for his presence to be her. She walked up and politely bowed, greeting the man. The two cops also did the same

The man nodded and said out, concerned, “Tiffany you should get some rest. You look more sick then that girl over there, “he tilted his head toward Taeyeon’s direction.

"U-Uncle Lee-"

"Taeyeon, this is very important matter you’re facing. How could you just shake it off like that?" he cut her off and asked as he walked closer.

"Uncle, there's really nothing we can-" she defended herself, but she can never win.

"The police department will try our best to find the culprit," Another man came in and Jessica's eye dropped out.
‘Appa?’

"We are doing our best right now. So please wait for a while," the man assured them.

"I trust your word Jung," Uncle Lee said.

"I never lie do i, Lee?" He answered back and the two men smiled, showing off the little lines that neatly came off from their eyes.

Uncle Lee then cleared his throat and told the three people to exit the room so that they could talk to Taeyeon about some stuff.

They followed and stood outside, silently. Tiffany took out her phone and texted the 4A1 members to inform them about Taeyeon condition. Last night in the middle of the night, they visited Taeyeon while she was asleep.

Tipany: Tae is okay. She just had a really high fever that’s all. I just freak out. :/
Soonkyu: That’s good :) 
Soo: You made us worry Fany ):/
Tipany: Sorri sorri, 
SeoBaby: We'll visit her after out schedules finish,:)

Jessica glanced at Tiffany and back at Junsu who were looking through the photos they took.

When a voice called out her name, it distracted Tiffany and Junsu from what they were doing.
"Jessica, i checked the video and there were no sign of anyone who looked suspicious that enter the building," Yuri said as she quickly walked up to the two cops. Her eyes moved and took a quick look at Tiffany.

The two greeted a little bit and Tiffany excuses herself to another place. She walked by the coffee place and got out some coins to get a drink. She sighed and sauntered back to Tae's room. She looked around and saw the cops were all gone. All could be heard outside was Taeyeon, chitchatting with Uncle Lee and happy laughers escaped from their lips.

---

 

"Jessica come in with me," the man told her and she followed him to his office. "Sit down."

Jessica sat down back straight and waited for him to tell her his reasons to call her in.

"ZoNE entertainment is telling us to protect Kim Taeyeon at all cost. Isn’t the acid case related to her too?" Jessica nodded and he continued, "Since she’s a big star ..If we don’t catch the thief soon then her fans are going to blame us for all the trouble.." the man paused for a sec to drink some coffee that was next to his paper. "I want you to protect her.." the man finally said what he wanted to say.

"Protect her?" Jessica questioned.

The man nodded and tell her the plan, "We'll set cameras around her apartment. I want you to move in her house and stay there..I think that will be the most efficient ways.."

Jessica abruptly stood up, "What? Live with her? Who said? And when did you even plan this out?" Jessica raised her voice. The man glanced outside and saw the officers were peaking inside confused with all the noises.

"We had planned this out a few hours before," he said..

-Flashback-

"We need to do something to protect you Taeyeon," Uncle Lee stated. "Officer Jung, do you have any ideas?"

"OH!" Taeyeon grinned out widely thinking of an idea, "How about we get someone to come and protect me?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Protect you?" Uncle Lee laughed out, "Taeyeon, don’t you know karate or kung fu?" he remembered back the time when she almost killed someone to protect Tiffany.

"Uh..But uncle I’m sick and also, I’m getting old too," Taeyeon made up a little lie and continued, "And if you tell Tiffany to come and take care of me. Idk think that’s a good idea." She shook her head.

"That’s not too bad. We can assign one of our women officers to stay at your place for a while. If the culprit shows up, then we'll be able to catch them more quickly," the officer agreed with the plan.

"I guess that could be a good thing. And also, i want to put cameras around the place," Uncle Lee added.

"Then i guess that’s the plan,"

Taeyeon grinned evilly seeing how they are using her plan.."Oh, and Officer Jung," She uttered out, "can Jessica Jung stay with me?"

"My daughter..? Why is that?" He asked, surprised that a big star knows his daughter.

"Because Jessica and I are good friends...We’re not awkward with each other and I think we work well together," Taeyeon confidently lied.
'Yeah right, its gonna be freaken awkward'

"If you said so then i have no problem with that then," He warmly smiled.

Taeyeon grinned widely.
' the Kim Taeyeon ‘s plan work!! Hahaha' she evilly laughed inside..thinking of things that will be a benefit  from this plan.

---
"What? She told you--" Jessica scoffed in disbelief, "Are you sure appa?"

"Yes, would you think this old man lie?" Her dad asked, serious.

"......" Jessica walked around while brushing her hair in confusion.

"Well it had been decided. You’re moving in tomorrow, so tell your umma and sister. I think they’ll going to yell at me for letting you go off.."  The man sighed out and got up his chair.

'Tomorrow?!' Jessica thought, still a bit slow to catch up to reality. 'what..How...'

Her dad walked out his office and announced the new plan, which made everyone jealous and upset that Jessica gets to do it. Jessica stood like a depressed chicken, listening to her father. Yuri wanted to disagree with this plan but it’s true that this will be the most efficient ways to protect Taeyeon and get the culprit.

“Sir,” a girl raised her hand, “why does it have to be Jessica? Is it because she’s your daughter that’s why you’re putting her to do this case?” she sharply asked.

Jessica titled her head up, annoyed of the question.

“You’re wrong it’s me who wanted Jessica-shi,” Taeyeon leisurely strolled in the room, and greeted everyone. All the people eyes popped up and smiled widely. “It’s me who suggested Officer Jung to put Jessica-shi in this case because first of all, we know each other and second of all, I think she’s pretty strong,” Taeyeon listed out the benefits of having Jess and coughed out, non-stop.

“You—why are you even here? You're sick aren’t you?” Jessica asked worried as she took a step forward.

Taeyeon smiled, thankfully seeing Jessica worrying about her, “Its okay. I-“

Jessica stopped Taeyeon from talking. “Btw, why did you even pick me anyway. I think Yuri  would be a much better choice. You know her too and she’s much stronger than me” Jessica said with a bit of harshness in her tone.

Taeyeon stayed silence and then fired back calmly, “You’re the reason why  I caught this fever last night..You need to do something about it too.” She winked at the girl.

Jessica blushed, and turned her head away

“They were with each others?” “What? Did Jessica reply to her confession?” “Yeah remember Taeyeon confessed to Jessica?”

Annoyed, she shouted to shut everyone up, “Shut up okay?! I didn't accept it but rejected it!” the room fell silence. Even her dad was speechless of the girl attitude. “Fine since you thinks that I was the reason why you have a fever than okay I’ll follow the plan.” Jessica strode grumpily back her seat and locked her face on a folder.

Taeyeon kept her smiled on even though some words did hurt her.

‘If you don’t love me..Then I’ll promise to make you fall in love with me, Jessica Jung'

 

---

okay now its the beginning of Taengsic:)

I'll promise to update tomorrow or the day after it okay?")

thank you for reading^^