chapter 21

2 lives

 

-In the Hospital-

‘Classic, y, crazy, Coutur-‘

“Jihyun-ah, your phone is ringing,” Aunt Shelly pointed out as she heard a familiar ring tone.

“oh, I’ll be right back,” Aunt Jihyun, (I’m just gonna call her aunt Jihyun for now,) excuses herself and went to pick up her phone.

“Yoboseyo,”

“Umma, where are you? I called you earlier and you didn't pick up,” the other voice said.

“Sorry Honey, I was with Shelly,”

“Ohh ok. where are you guys now?”

“Oh, we’re in the hospital right now because of an accident-“

“What!? Which hospital!? OMG there’s only a hospital that is close to here, I’ll come right now!” the other person said quickly, in a worried mode and hung up.

Aunt Jihyun sighed. “This girl never let me speak..” she walked toward aunt Shelly and sat next to her.

“Is Taeyeon out yet?”

“No, Tiffany want to make sure she’s okay so they did a few more checks..”

“Tiffany? Who’s she?”

“She was the girl that was with Taeyeon,”

"Oh..i hope my idol singer is okay," Aunt Jihyun said with her hand clasp together in front of her chest.

"Idol? Yah, how could she be your idol? She is young enough to be your daughter. Your idol should be Kim Gunmo" Aunt Shelly said kinda harshly in a teasing way.

"Hey, everybody have a dream,"

"You’re so americany eventhough you live here like half of your life,"

Aunt Jihyun smiled proudly. The two people chit chats and waited for Taeyeon to come out. They stopped when they heard a familiar voice shouting out to them.

"MOM!" Two high pitches voices called out in English.

"Umma!' The person next to them shouted.

"Omo, Yuri-ah, Jessica," Aunt shelly uttered as she saw them came toward.

"Mom, are you okay? Jessica told me youre in the hospital with Aunt Jihyun so we rush to here," Aunt shelly looked at Jihyun.

Aunt jihyun went back and looked at her two daughters. "U girls never let me talk," she said, "I was going to tell you were in an accident but nothing happened, but you girls just hung up on me,"

"Oh..." both of them uttered out.

"I was just worried about you..That’s why..," the taller one said.

"Yeah.." the shorter one agreed with the taller one.

"Sooyeon-ah, Soojung-ah, haha, its okay..," Her mom gently said and smiled, "Sooyeon, where’s Suzy?" Aunt Jihyun asked her daughter.

"Oh she went home to get stuff," Jessica replied.

"Good. That girl made her grandparent always worried about her.."

"Suzy?" Aunt Shelly came into the conversation.

"Yeah, Bae Sooji. Didn’t you saw her when she young?”

"Oh..how’s she doing..how’s her grandparent doing?" Aunt Shelly asked, remembered what Aunt Jihyun is talking about.

"Oh they’re all good, healthy as normal. You should give them a visit,"

"Ahh..yes..i will.." aunt Shelly smiled. 'This will give her a chance to see her grandparents..'

"Umma," Yuri uttered out, finally talking for this whole time, "why were you here? You said for an accident..what kind of accident??"

"Oh, it’s was nothing sweetie. We just got in a little car accident,nothing big,"

"Car accident???" The three girls exclaimed.

"SHHH! This is a hospital," Aunt Shelly hushed them, "it wasn’t big and we’re not hurt anywhere,"

"Then..why are you here in the hospital?" Krystal asked confused.

"Oh..its becaus-" aunt Jihyun got cut by a loud motherly voice.

"Taeyeon-ah, they said you need to go home and rest and don’t reach high places, u got it?" The voice said, walking out behind the person she’s talking to and put a cap on her head.

"I know tiffany. I'm not a kid anymore. I heard what he said," Taeyeon replied straightening the cap.

"Sure you’re not. Hey, i think we have to cancel your entire schedule for today- ow!" Tiffany yelped. She was walking while looking at her phone so she didn’t noticed the girl infront of her stopped which lead to the phone, crashed to her face. "Yah, Taeyeonah! That hurts!"

Taeyeon didn’t bothered about tiffany and just walked straight.

The first step that Taeyeon stepped out..a brunette’s eyes was focus on her for the whole time..never leaving one bit..

Taeyeon's lip curved upward. She kept walking until she got a closer look at the brunette that made her heart beat rapidly..

"Jessica"
"Taeyeon" 
The two uttered out the same time, which caused them to slightly blush....

 

TBC----------