chapter something:)P

2 lives

 

 

Taeyeon stared in disbelief.

"Umma...umma" the little girl tugged on her mom shirt, "there’s someone there," she said and pointed at the half body. Her mom, who was talking to a nurse, didn’t hear what she said. Giving up on getting her mom attention, she walked toward the half body person. The little girl looked around the stranger downward body portion. Hesitating to speak but she did it anyway..

"Um...y-yah!" The little girl shouted and kicked right at Taeyeon's .

Feeling a small but powerful kick landing on her , Taeyeon jumped up, hissing in pain.

"O-ouch," Taeyeon cried, standing unbalance, "hey, kiddo, what was that for?!"

The little girl blinks with a blank face on.

‘that voice..’ Jessica turned her head and look at the girl who was holding her in pained.

"Taeyeon?" Jessica called, as she walked over. Without paying any attention to anything but only the girl that was in front of her, Jessica suddenly tripped over a step.

The guy, who was sitting behind, came running as fast as he can to catch the girl, without worrying about his casted foot.

 

"......"Jessica breathe in and exhale. She had her eyes closed, thinking that it would be less painful if she falls. She felt her head landed on something that is soft and warm and felt a large hand holding onto her waist. She looked up and saw a pink, moist kissable lip with a perfect curved jaw line.

'Taeyeon....why does this- this feel like it had happen before…sucha déjà vu’

Jessica looked back and saw the guy face. She looked at his shoulder and made her eyes followed where the guy arms resting at. When she saw it was her waist the girl freeze..

Seeing a guy touching Jessica's waist, Taeyeon was set to explode lava anytime soon. She wrapped her hand around Jessica and pulled her closer and then stared deadly into the guy's eyes.

"Your hand," Taeyeon pointed. 
The guy looked down at where his hand landed.
"Separate your hand away from her waist," She said annoyed, with a sturdy voice.

With the looks on Taeyeon eyes, the guy pulled his hand away, “Sorry,” and apologized immediately. 

Taeyeon tilt her head down and came eye to eye with Jessica. After a few seconds of looking at each other, they both pulled away with a tint of blush on their face.

Jessica took few steps back without noticing there was the evil step that made her fall and slipped off backward. Her foot wasn’t in a right angle so a tiny crack was heard when she fall.

"Ahh!"

'Taeyeon!!'

Taeyeon reached her hand out for Jessica but was a step late.

'Umpf!'

 

 

"A-are you alright?" The guy asked the girl that he was supporting. The position was perfect. Like they were doing some tango dance. Jessica left feet up, back curve with her eye meeting her dance partner.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened when she saw Jessica in some other guys arm. A streak of jealousy and anger were burning inside her.

She furrowed her eyebrow and without hesitating she walked forward and pulled Jessica back to her warmth.

"I told you to keep your hand away from her," she demanded.

"Taeyeon...what’s-" Jessica asked surprise when she heard the girl tone. It was harsh and unlike the superstar. 

"Let’s go," Taeyeon said without caring what Jessica’s thoughts about leaving. She wanted to lead her to anywhere that is away from the guy.

"Uh, ah, Taeyeon!" Jessica said struggling to move with her bruised foot, "Wait!"

"What!- Ah…..are you alright?" Taeyeon saw Jessica reached down to her foot.

"Um..hey, why don’t you go and sit here," the guy offered and showed them a bench.

"Uh yes i thin-" Jessica who was about to get up and walked over the bench got pulled back beside Taeyeon.

"No," Taeyeon interrupted. Taeyeon looked at the guy with taunted eyes and bend down right in from of Jessica.

Clueless of what the girl is doing Jessica asked and got an answer that gave her a heart tumbling feeling.

"Get on, I’ll carry you..I'll carry you to one of the nurses... i don’t want you to be here with that guy either," Taeyeon mumbled the last few words softly.

'Good job kim Taeyeon. U cant let you girl...wait your girl? What the heck...when did JEssica became my girl? God..im going crazy'

 

_____

:) thank you for reading:)