the following chapter:)

2 lives

 

"Wh-why are you doing this?" Jessica asked. She thought the girl would be with Tiffany right now. She didn't even know why the girl is here bending her back.

"Seriously...I’m not going to repeat myself..GEt on," Taeyeon urged.

Jessica sighed and gave up. She rested her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder and slowly got on her back. She makes sure she hold on to the older girl tight before she straighten up. Jessica breathed in some air and exhaled all until Taeyeon carried her up. Jessica sigh in relief that the girl were able to carried her..

The guy watched the duo. So many thoughts and questions were on his mind.

'Star Kim Taeyeon, huh...' The guy thought and smirked, 'why would she be here right now?'

"Yah!" Jessica fidgeted behind Taeyeon, " Wait! I need to say thanx to him, yah!" Jessica yelled since Taeyeon wasn't listening and kept walking away.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!!"

"ARASSO!!" Taeyeon shouted back which caught Jessica off guard, “…you pabo” Jessica murmur quietly.

Jessica strengthened her head over Taeyeon’s shoulder to take a glimpse at her face. "Y-yah, what is with your expression? It looks so sour,"

'It was all your fault, you pabo,'

"Oh, really? I’m happy," Taeyeon said in a sweetest voice she can and turned her head  back as she can, to give Jessica a fake 'ok' smile.

"Okay..then, can you go back,"

Taeyeon obediently walked back and glared at the guy. When he looked at her, she gave him a sweet smile.

"It’s okay, you don’t have to say sorry. I have to thanks you instead for staying here with me," the guy replied.

'Ugh' Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Are you done? My legs are going to break!"

"ARRASSO!!" Jessica shouted in Taeyeon's ears as loud as she can. Jessica turned to the guy and put on her best smiled and bowed politely with her head.

The guy showed his charming smiled and slightly waved at the girl. He looked at Taeyeon and did the same. Taeyeon looked at him with dullness eyes. But she can’t be rude, so she bowed her head politely at the guy. After finishing bidding goodbyes, Taeyeon turned around and head back to the hospital. A little lost 'kitty' looked around and didnt saw it mother, followed the two quietly..

-2 lives-
"Tiffany, are you alright? How’s your wound?" Yuri asked as she got a chair to sit on next to the patient bed.

"I’m fine," Tiffany smiled, "...What happen anyway?"

Yuri sighed out which puzzled Tiffany.

"Yuri-ah, what happen?"

"Tiffany, your life might be in danger because of Taeyeon," Yuri explained.

"W-what?"

"We don’t know if this information is right, but we think that the culprit is after you since you saw her face,"

Tiffany sat straightly on her bed and up all the information that Yuri was telling her.

"But, but...." Tiffany can’t think of anything right now. She was scared yet worried at the same time.

"Taeyeon...the culprit is aiming at Taeyeon..Throwing acid and stuff...she might be in danger," Tiffany thought out loud.

Yuri looked at tiffany and smiled, "You guys really care for each other,"

"Mhm?" Tiffany tilted her head, questioning why Yuri said that.

‘….cute..’

"Y-you and Taeyeon,” Yuri cleared , “ You guys are the best couple i have ever seen. All she asked was you. How you were doing, how you were feelin-"

"....WHAT?!" Tiffany shouted in shocked, making Yuri jumped.

"Uh.ah..did i say somethin-" before Yuri could say anything, tiffany interrupted her.

"How can you say that?? That Pabo and i are 'eeng'" Tiffany made an 'x' mark with her hands.

Yuri burst out laughing seeing the girl reaction," hahaha wae? U guys looks like it though,"

Tiffany thought about the times when Taeyeon and her spend time together, "Well...idk..Were more like sister" Tiffany replied.

"Mhm.."Yuri nodded.

'But they seems so close...everybody would think that they’re a couple..'

"Yuree" Tiffany called out in a particular high pitch.

"Y-yeah?"

"Were you worried about me?"

"Yeah," Tiffany lips grew upward, "everybody was worried about you," then..Downward.

"No, were YOU"

"Yes," Yuri paused. "Eventhough we don’t know each other that well, i feel like you’re really important friend, someone who is really valuable to me," Yuri spoke from her heart and turned around with a smile to finish.

'Du-goom du-goom du-goom du-goomx1000'

'Ahh..etteoke, i feel like my heart is going to explode!!!!AH!!! YUREE-AH'

-2-lives-

FINISH OFF WITH SOME YULTI:) since i dont wirte them alot...THANK YOU FOR READING:)