SORRY!!! GUYS AN UPDATE!!

2 lives

 

back!!! omg sorry!!! im sorry for taking so long to update! 

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:)

2-lives

"Tae tae"

'Tae Tae?' The three of them thought..

'Tae tae,' Taeyeon pondered again. 'That voice...that low husky..voice'

Jessica and Taeyeon detached from each and both glance at the front door. Yuri turned her head...

"FANY!!"
"TIFFANY!!"

Without even a second to think, Taeyeon hurried and pulled Tiffany inside her arms. She wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"You...Where were you...You.." Taeyeon whimpered softly.

Jessica stared and for some reason her heart ached. She rested her hand on her chest and wondering why she’s feeling like this. Her heart is beating fine. Nothing is wrong. But something painful was starting to appear as she kept looking the two in her heart. Jessica took her hand away from her chest and slightly turned her eyes away from the two. Yuri took a glimpsed at Jessica and wondering why her expression is so crunch up.

Tiffany widened her eyes when she saw tears dripping off Taeyeon’s eyes.. Tiffany slowly pulled Taeyeon away from her and wiped her tears away. This is when Tiffany thinks Taeyeon looked absolutely cutest.

‘this…ahhh!!! that pabo is crying!! Eotteokee!!but she looks so cute though’

"Why are you acting like that?" Tiffany asked, concerned, while cupping the older girl's cheeks, "I just sneaked out to take a walk since the nurse didn’t let me..You know me, I can’t stuck in one place.." Tiffany cheerfully said.

Taeyeon pulled tiffany's hands away from her cheeks, "You almost die you PABO!" and flicked at the girl's head. She didn't feel guilty or sorry for hurting her.

"Yah!" Tiffany yelped in pain, "What do you mea-"

Without getting to finish her sentence, she was already pulled in the singer’s arms again.

"I don’t want to lose you, Fany-ah" Taeyeon whispered in Tiffany's ear quietly but still can be heard by Jessica and Yuri, “you pabo..”

'I don’t want to lose you, Fany-ah,' those words were like bees stinging through her heart Jessica looked up with hurtful, and bitterness eyes. The brunette was about to leave when a person's hand touched her.

"Jessica, are you alright?" Yuri asked softly.

Taeny detached from each other and stared back at the two cops.

"N-no.." Jessica answered quietly, "Ah! I mean..Yes..i mean no!...UGH!" Jessica looked at Taeyeon, “KIM Taeyeon! YOU-! UGH!!!!”

Jessica dashed out like lighting, avoiding having any eye contact with anyone. 3 of them were left clueless. Especially Taeyeon who was staring blankly off...  

What did I do?’

"Jessica!" Yuri was about to run after her, but Taeyeon stopped her.

"I'll do it. For some reason…I feel like this is my fault.."

Taeyeon ran out and catch up with the brunette.

2 lives

"Jessica, Jessica!" Taeyeon called out as she walked around the grass around the mini park that was right next to the hospital.

“I thought i saw her ran out here,” Taeyeon thought out loud.

When she was about to go in, a shriek caught her attention. Taeyeon looked back and walked steadily to where the voice belongs to.

"OMO!,"

"Hehehe, isn’t this cute?"

"Y-yeah..." the girl looked at the tiny caterpillar. She slowly brought her hand to it and touched the little thing. As her hand felt the soft thing, she pulled back immediately with a surprise expression on her face.

"Hahaha," the guy laughed filled the sky. His laugh was filled with sincere and happiness seeing the girl’s reaction.

Taeyeon peaked through behind the bushes and saw the girl she was looking for. Taeyeon whole face’s expression was pulled down seeing the girl laughing with another guy. She stayed there for a few more minutes, watching them carefully.

"I’m really sorry for bumping into you earlier. Are you sure you’re alright?" The girl asked full of concerned for the guy with a case on his left leg.

"Yeah, don’t worry about it," He replied, with a big smile while looking at the girl. The guy turned his eyes up to the sky. "Isn’t today a nice day? So peaceful and calm,"

"Really? It look kinda dark to me...don’t you think it’s noisy out here?" Jessica looked up the sky as her ear listen to kids laugher, crying, and nurses talking to the patient. She really wanted to go to some place that is peaceful. No sound. Somewhere that can let her heart, and thoughts rest…Jessica released a big sigh.

"Oh? Is there something bothering you?" He asked, knowing there’s something wrong by what she just said.

"...No..." Jessica lied looking down, while playing with her thumps.

"OH.. then i must be wrong..."

"But why did you asked that?"

The guy smiled and start talking, "Well, i see today as a beautiful, peaceful day..but you see it as dark, noisy..Nothing is bothering me right now and if you go around and ask everyone, who is in their normal mood, they would say the same. You’re the first one that say that say that...that’s why I thought there must be something that is bothering you.."

"...." Jessica lips grew upward as she pondered.

"Ah! Did i say something wrong..?" The guy asked confused why Jessica was smiling.

"No, no..Your right. There is something that’s bothering me," Jessica said and they sat for a few second of silence.

The guy and Taeyeon looked up and listen attentively.

" i dont know..I get this weird feeling and anger when I.. Wait," Jessica stopped, "why am i telling you this..i don’t even know you. You may be some freak for all I know.." Jessica bluntly said.

"Hahaha, yeah.” the guy burst out laughing seeing how the girl boldly manners, “Stranger danger," The guy said in English. They both continue talking and asked why they’re here.

Taeyeon stare with irritation. Her mood was totally ruined because of the guy……

‘…Jessica Jung...!!!....NO! your hand, LOOK AT WHERE YOUR HAND IS- AISH!!!' 

 

----

sorry for taking so long to update:) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR or NEW YEAR EVE (depend on where you live) !!! ^-^