A confession?!

2 lives

 

Short update:) enjoy reading:)

-2-live-

"Ahh~" Taeyeon sighed out loud as she rested her on the chair.

 

"Ah-ahh..." Jessica took a look at her foot as she sat down.

 

Taeyeon saw and got up. She bended down and took off Jessica's heels.

 

"…Yah..” Jessica got surprise by Taeyeon’s sudden action. “who wear heels when working… especially for a cop?" Taeyeon asked as she massage Jessica's ankle.

 

"Ah-I do..and.. y-you dont  have to-" Jessica took a glance at Taeyeon concentrated face. Outside she had this ‘cold face’ out, but inside, she was smiling like crazy..

 

'Kim Taeyeon, why do you always have to control my mood,’

 

"There, are you feeling better? Here" Taeyeon strengthen up and extended her one arm to help Jessica up. Jessica rested her hand on Taeyeon’s, and gently got up, making sure not to injured her ankle any worse.

 

When she stood up all the way, Jessica was dumbfounded that her foot didn't hurt that bad anymore. “How..How did you..”  Jessica voice trailed off when she saw Taeyeon wide smile.

 

“hehe, Does it hurt anymore?”

 

Jessica shook her head side by side.

 

“That’s good. I learned it from Aunt Shelly, if you’re wondering how I did it,” Taeyeon grinded proudly.

 

“Wow….you’re really good…” Jessica attempted to jump up and down but Taeyeon stopped her just in time.

 

“yah!..aish. It doesn’t heal if you jump like that…” Taeyeon serious face melted when she thought about Jessica’s action. “ hahaha”  

 

‘She seems so strong outside, but she’s such a kid..’

 

“Thank you…” Jessica uttered out as she took the seat, again.

 

“Um?” Taeyeon asked didn't hear what the brunette just said.

 

Jessica the other hand, thought Taeyeon was messing with her.

 

“I SAID THANK YOU!!” She said, loud and clearly.

 

Taeyeon looked around the room and saw people, looking at them with weird eyes.

 

Taeyeon lips curved upward. “You don’t have to thanks me. I just feel like doing itJ

 

“……”

 

“To be honest…I don’t know why I am doing this for you. It’s not like I can get any benefits right?”

 

Jessica thought about it and silently agreed in her head.

 

“I don’t know..,” Taeyeon turned and faced Jessica, “But...I think I have a little crush on you” Taeyeon said full with honesty and grinded.

 

“…..” Jessica froze. IT took her some time to get what Taeyeon had just told her…

 

‘daguen..da goon…dagoondagoondagoondaoognagoaogaogoaogoooooonnnn!!!!!!!!!’

 

Jessica abruptly stood up, holding onto her chest and took a few steps back... She then turned her head away from the girl and speedily, ran away. Jessica looked back a few times and shook her head side by side over and over again.

 

Taeyeon blinks few times. ‘Did she just…’ she glanced down at the thing that was next to her sneaker. Taeyeon picked it up and chuckled out loud by herself.  

 

‘aish that girl…people going to think she’s crazy for not wearing any  shoes…hahaha…WAIT! whats with that reaction after I said I have a little crush on her?!’ Taeyeon pondered and shuffle her hair in confusion..‘wae??’

 

---

Lol poor TAeyeon:) 

thank you for reading guys and check out my new one...Im sorry for starting another one evnthough i didnt finish with any of the story....but i just want to share it with you guys:)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/356488/which-one-is-my-love-taeny-taesica-school-taengsic

 

THANK YOU:) ~BOW~