First Kiss

2 lives

Bolded italic: Thoughts

Flashback

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrE5STcGTSE&feature=fvwrel continue of the fight.)

Taeyeon and Yuri started to breathe heavily. This was one of the most epic fights that Yuri had ever been into.

Taeyeon smirk as she saw the exhausted look on Yuri's face.

"You're really good. I haven't fought anyone like you before," Yuri said trying to catch a breath.

"I have to say the same to you," Taeyeon said.

"How..how can she not be tired.." Yuri pondered.

"So...should we end this now?" Taeyeon asked.

"Absolutely," Yuri answered back.

Both dashed toward each other like bulls. Taeyeon swing her leg aiming at Yuri's head, but Yuri quickly duck and sent a punch to Taeyeon's stomach.

Taeyeon yelped in pain.

Both of them back away from each other. A drop of sweat drops slowly down the two people face.

Yuri started to charge toward Taeyeon and sent punches and kicks at her. Not one hit had touch or hit her! Yuri eyes widen. Taeyeon smirk and quickly sent a fist straight to Yuri's face.

PUNCH!!!!

The hit sent Yuri flying toward Jessica. Jessica gasps and ran to her side. She helped her up and set her down by the car.

"Rest, I'll take care of it," Jessica said looking at Yuri purple eye.

"But Jess, she stronger then you think. I don’t think you-"

"Shush! Rest!" Jessica commanded.

While the two was talking, Taeyeon glance at them.

"...I wonder if they're dating. They seem so close. It would be such a-.."

"Y-yah!" Jessica broke Taeyeon's thought.

Taeyeon looked up at the girl.

"Should we finish this?" Jessica asked, getting ready to fight.

Taeyeon smiled. "I would love to but i cant. I don’t have time..,"

Taeyeon raise her hand up and slightly wave. She turned around and started walking to her car. Jessica arched her eyebrows.

"I'm not letting you go!"

Jessica quickly runs over to Taeyeon and spread her hand widely in front of her to stop her from going anywhere.

"Don’t think you can get away that easily,"

"Mhm..what are you going to do about it then?" Taeyeon walked and lean closer to Jessica.

Jessica faced started to get blushed. Both of them were so close to each other. Jessica was lost under the gaze of Taeyeon's blue eyes....

"Contact? Are those..contacts? W-what am i doing?!"

Jessica pushed Taeyeon away from her.

Taeyeon slowly stumble back. Using this opportunity, Jessica sent Taeyeon a punch on the face. Taeyeon moved quickly and dodge every hits.

"Dammit! Why is she so fast?!"

"She looks so cute when she frustrated," Taeyeon smiled.

"She's Open!"

A punch without knowing fastly flies to Taeyeon face.

"N-no!"

Jessica arched her eyebrows. Her fist was 1 inch away Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon squeeze her hand tightly into Jessica.

"Fast, but not fast enough,"

"Let me go!" Jessica yelled struggling to get her hand out of Taeyeon grip

"Tell me a reason why i should let you go when you try to hurt me?" Taeyeon snapped back.

"I'm a cop, and you’re a thief!"

"So?" Taeyeon said back.

"W-what?..W.E. Let me go! NOW!"

"Let her go," a strong voice said.

"Yuri!"

"Wow. i can’t believe you can even stand up after that fight.." Taeyeon said amusing.

"I'm not that weak as you think i am," Yuri retorted back. Now let her go!"

Taeyeon slowly open her hands while staring at the brunette. Taeyeon slowly lean toward Jessica.

Jessica back away when she saw how close the two were.

"Wh-what do you want, you thief?!" Jessica stuttered.

"Why am i stuttering and getting so red! Stop blushing Jessica! Stop Blushing!" Jessica scolded herself.

"Shhh~"

Taeyeon lean close to Jessica ears and whispered softy.

"We'll meet again Jessica-shi. Don’t forget me.."

A light warn air blows into Jessica ears. Making her spine tingle.

Taeyeon stared at Jessica red perfect lips. The temptation.. without her knowing, she lean in a gave Jessica a peck on the lips. It was short, and weird..

Jessica blinked in surprise. Her face was as red as a tomato!

Taeyeon face was blushing as well.

Yuri, who was standing still watching the two, dropped her jaw.

Taeyeon giggled at the look on Jessica face and ran straight to her car.

"Bye Jessica-shi. Remember this thief!”

"...you...you..STOP THERE!!!!!" Jessica yelled.

Taeyeon start her engine and drove..

"YOU THIEF! STOP! HOW DARE YOU KISSED ME! HOW DARE YOU-....you...steal my ...first kissed..."

Jessica chased after the car but was too slow to stop it. Her legs finally broke down.

"Jessica!"

"Jessica..are you okay?"

"That thief is going to pay! When i get you, I’m going to chop you off 10 pieces and fried you and- and-" Jessica trailed off..

"Dang..." Yuri said..

"Let's go. We need to get each other new clothes. We have a dinner with my mom today..Dang it! i bet she waiting for us right now.." Yuri said trying to help Jessica up.

"C'mon Jess"

Jessica signed and got up. "Let’s go, we shouldn’t let your mom to wait for us."

*******

In Yuri's car driving to Sone

"Um...Jessica...did you and her really..you know..kissed?" Yuri asked carefully not trying to make Jessica mad.

Jessica aural changed. It was a dark, mad, icy cold aura.

"Don’t ever mention today ever again! Or else i will-

"Okok i got it! Don’t need to say it"

"...I’m going to take a nap..wake me up when we’re there."

Jessica pretended to be asleep so Yuri wouldn’t asked her anymore question. On her mind right now, is filled with hatred toward the thief.

"I can't believe that thief kissed me! She even took away my first kissed! Good thing she didn’t hear it. I’m going to kill you when i get my hand on you when you come out. Ugh!! My first kiss is ruin..It was suppose to be with someone who's and who i love..Not a thief! But..Wait! That wasn’t a kiss...that..that was just a peck..only a peck..i didn’t even feel anything either..so..it just a peck..not a kiss..just a peck...." Jessica kept saying that to herself and eventually fell asleep...

******                                          

"Bye Fany-ah" Taeyeon waved.

"Bye Tae, come tomorrow or else.." Tiffany said deadly...."

Taeyeon gulp and give a half smile.

"I-i know.."

"Bye tae-tae, drive safe,"

Tiffany returns to her normal bubbly self and waved at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stay there until Tiffany enters her house.

"Phew~ Never gets on tiffany bad side.." Taeyeon said and chuckle to herself..

*********

At Taeyeon's house

"Home sweet home~" Taeyeon said and lay on the couch.

She got up and took out the stuff in her bag.

"This money belongs to that lady. She could use this to hire a lawyer..."

"Ah~ so tired..Need to take shower."

Taeyeon stands up and walked into her bathroom. She stripped down her clothes and took a warm- hot shower.

When she steps out of the shower, she stops and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes focus on her pink kissable lips.

"YOU THIEF! STOP! HOW DARE YOU KISSED ME! HOW DARE YOU-....you...steal my ...first kissed..."

"..I stole her first kissed, huh?" Taeyeon's smiled. "I'm glad,"

That night, not only Taeyeon was thinking about the kissed, Jessica was too. Same thing but a totally different reaction....

Bolded italic: Thoughts

 

"Let's go. We need to get each other new clothes. We have a dinner with my mom today..Dang it! i bet she waiting for us right now.." Yuri said trying to help Jessica up.

"C'mon Jess"

Jessica signed and got up. "Let’s go, we shouldn’t let your mom to wait for us."

*******

In Yuri's car driving to Sone

"Um...Jessica...did you and her really..you know..kissed?" Yuri asked carefully not trying to make Jessica mad.

Jessica aural changed. It was a dark, mad, icy cold aura.

"Don’t ever mention today ever again! Or else i will-

"Okok i got it! Don’t need to say it"

"...I’m going to take a nap..wake me up when we’re there."

Jessica pretended to be asleep so Yuri wouldn’t asked her anymore question. On her mind right now, is filled with hatred toward the thief.

"I can't believe that thief kissed me! She even took away my first kissed! Good thing she didn’t hear it. I’m going to kill you when i get my hand on you when you come out. Ugh!! My first kiss is ruin..It was suppose to be with someone who's special and who i love..Not a thief! But..Wait! That wasn’t a kiss...that..that was just a peck..only a peck..i didn’t even feel anything either..so..it just a peck..not a kiss..just a peck...." Jessica kept saying that to herself and eventually fell asleep...

___

:) Tae is such a bad person..

Sorry for a short update