chapter 45

2 lives

 

8:30

Taeyeon dropped her gaze down at Jessica and then brought it up to the guy. She narrowed her eyes and asked out, "what do you want? Who are you?"

 

Jessica froze as the gun rested on her temple. All she could do was to silently watched Taeyeon and hoping that she would somehow save both of them from this.

 

The man stayed silence and there was a reason why he was. He looked down at Jessica and back up to Taeyeon, but he wasn’t staring at her. Someone else was coming right behind the girl.

 

“Let her go,” Taeyeon firmly retorted while balling up her fist, “now or you’ll--”

Before she could finish, a hand onto her shoulder and Taeyeon froze as she collapsed onto the man hand.

----

8:30 Police Station

“Yuri I found something,” one of the officer said as she handed the item to the girl.

It was a knife, wrapped around tin foil. Yuri opened it and her eyes widened up. The knife had blood, tangling on it..

 

“Go get a test on this and see if it matches with the victim’s blood,” Yuri said as she tried to put the puzzle pieces together.

 

“What is this…Why isn’t the cameras on?” someone shouted loudly, looking confused and worried.

 

Yuri ran toward him and spotted black screens. She narrowed her eyebrows and touched the black screen while asking out, “Was it like this, this whole time?”

 

“I’m not sure...i just got here and ..and it was like this,” the person mumbled, afraid of getting into trouble. “I wasn’t the one who was in charge of this..Junsu was..but I don’t know where he is,” the person added.

 

‘Junsu is gone?’ Yuri breathed heavily out, ‘Because of this entire ruckus, everything has been all messed up!’ she slammed her fist onto the table, which made everyone stopped what they were doing and zipped up their mouths.

 

"Yuri-ah..," a girl spoke softly beside the girl to make her calm down. Yuri took out her phone and dialed Jessica’s number. Since the girl didn't answer, Yuri sensed that something was wrong.

She sighed and then started announcing, "My team, lets go to Taeyeon's house. We need to check on her since the cameras got shut off." Yuri yelled out nice and clearly for her teammates to hear. 'why is Junsu gone and why is he the one who got assigned to look over the cameras? Why did it got shut off?' Yuri thought, trying to search for an answer while jogging to the cars with her teammates.

---

9:45 Place Unknown

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and shook her head lightly to wake herself up. She pulled her head up and scanned blindly around the dark room. The room was pitch dark. Nothing could be seen through her eyes accept darkness.

 

Taeyeon could feel drops of sweat forming on her forehead and nose. Taeyeon jerked her hand but it went nowhere. Her hands were being tied together behind her back. She struggled and moved around but it led her to nothing but to lose more energy. Taeyeon swore under her breath feeling tired and irritated.

 

When she heard a door behind her creaked, she muted herself and breath heavily out. Taeyeon back jolted up when she felt a hand touching her waist. She could finally see some light that was from the back.

 

“Kim Taeyeon,” she heard a sweet but hoarse voice, “i finally got to see you.”

 

---

9:01 P.M

 

“TIFFANY,” Yuri screamed out when she saw the a body laying on the hard floor. Yuri ran over to her but stopped when she saw a familiar body against the wall. Yuri went over to that body and lifted her up. “J-Jessica..Jessica, wake up!” she cried out, worried to death. Yuri touched her head, which was bleeding slowly. “Call the ambulance, NOW!” Yuri yelled. She grasped the girl’s body and used a her shirt to wipe the blood off. “Jessica, please be okay..please..”

 

When the ambulance came, Tiffany and Jessica were brought to the hospital.

 

10:00

 

Yuri called Tiffany’s and Jessica’s family to informed them about their daughter condition. When all of them came, she let them visit their daughter before going in and asked questions about the case.

Yuri waited outside Tiffany’s room and knocked the door before coming in.

 

Tiffany looked away from her parents when Yuri entered the door.

 

Yuri cleared and asked warmly, “are you feeling better, Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany nodded her head.

 

Even Though Yuri body was in Tiffany’s room, her mind was wandering off to someone else’s room.

 

After done asking questions about what had happen, Yuri exited so Tiffany could get a good rest. She had been traumatized when the man fired the gun shot. The loud banging sound was still lingering somewhere in her mind.

 

Yuri walked briskly to Jessica’s. She stopped when she saw Mr. Jung standing outside with a frown face, as he looked down. “Mr. Jung,” Yuri called out.

 

“Yuri,” the man replied, “Jessica is still not awake yet.”

 

Yuri showed a worried expression and nodded.

 

“Dont worry about her. The doc said she’s fine. It’s just some minor wound,” the man, tried to cheer the girl up. “Go in and visit her,” he jerked his head toward the door.

 

Yuri came in, and saw Jessica’s mom holding her daughter’s hand tightly.

 

Jessica’s mom went home to get some rest since she had been in the hospital for a few hours already. At first she stubbornly didn't want to go, but Yuri assured her that when Jessica wakes up, she will call her right away. Because of that, Jessica’s mom finally left with Mr.Jung.

 

Yuri walked over to Jessica and sat down on the chair. She firmly took Jessica’s hand and held tightly to it. “Jessica,” Yuri spoke softly, “when are you going to wake up? where is the almighty Jessica i known?” Yuri stayed silence and watched the girl peacefully resting on the bed.

 

‘I’m sorry, i should’ve protected you..It hurts me to see you like this..

 

---

9:46

 

“Do you know how long i wanted to see you?” said the voice again. The person wrapped their hand around Taeyeon.

 

“Don't touch me,” said Taeyeon, coldly, “Who are you? What do you want?”

 

The person smirked and turned Taeyeon’s body around. “You know who i am. And why i’m doing this is because i love you, well hate too.”

 

Taeyeon gulped.

 

“Remember in high school? There was always girls who hang around you and you always get many presents and chocolates on Valentine’s Day. You rejected all of them accept for one. You rejected me for that girl, who i hated deep down to my soul. I was the most prettiest and popular girl, but you said that i was the ugliest.  You know how hurt i was?” the girl reminded Taeyeon about the past.

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyebrows and tried to remembered the past...

 

“please accept this!” a girl who shyly looked down while giving a small red bag to Taeyeon, said.

 

Taeyeon looked at it with an annoyed expression and then said out, “I don't want this crap. Keep it.” Taeyeon turned around and walked away but then stopped. “don't do these useless stuff. I will never like you.”

 

The girl ran toward her and slowly got closer. “w-w-why? Tell m-me why?” she started to sobbed.

 

“Cause, you're ugly and i hate how you act in front of me and others..its disgusting. A person who have 2 different faces...I hate them.” Taeyeon bluntly commented out, not caring about the other girl feelings.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” a girl called out as she walked into the garden. When she saw her, the girl got closer. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

 

“Nothing much, let’s go,” Taeyeon softened her voice and held onto the girl’s hand.

 

“But,” she looked passed Taeyeon and saw a girl behind them, holding a red bag while having her head faced down. She jerked her head to the other girl’s direction. “why is eunjung here?” she whispered.

 

“I don't know,” Taeyeon dully said not caring, “let’s just go, Fany-ah,” Taeyeon dragged her away and Tiffany just followed her.

 

“Oh, Tae, i got you some chocolate, here..”

 

“You just walked away with her. Do you know how cold and hurtful those words were?” asked Eunjung, waiting her an answer.

 

“so...you’re her, huh?” Taeyeon smirked, “i almost completely forgot how heartless i was in high school. i should’ve been nicer...I'm sorry,” Taeyeon sincerely apologize.

 

“You- I don't need that apology. Do you know how i suffer from all that insult?!-”

 

“Then why are you doing this?” she softly mumbled out a question, “if you don't need an apology, then what is it that you need? Just let me go and i will forget about everything...I’m very sorry about the things i told you and i don't want you to go to jail because of this reason..please..”

 

Eunjung backed away while uttering out, “you’ve changed..where’s that hateful Taeyeon?! NO-- You're suppose to make me mad so i--”

 

“So you would have an excuse for hating me? I’m sorry, i'm not the same old kim taeyeon. Maybe its because i have so many things to love than to hate..I was so stupid in high school for not knowing how to appreciate the things that are there..Now..i regret it because, Eunjung, i know you're a good person. You're just doing this out of hatred..Please let me go.” As the girl, backing up away from her, Taeyeon using this opportunity searched for her phone behind her back pocket. Feeling that it was there, she secretly smiled out.

 

“You- I-..” eunjung was lost at words. Everything that Taeyeon said was true..She was doing this out of hatred. Is it too late to give up now? She hasn't hurt anybody or anything right?

 

“Eunjung please let me--”

 

“NO! NO! I will not let you..no..NOOO!” Eunjung yelled painfully as she grabbed on her head.

 

 

“EUNJUNG!” a man came in and grasped her into his arms. He wrapped her onto his arms and then brought her out to the couch.

 

 

Another man walked into where Taeyeon was while carrying bottles of beer. He angrily threw them right next to her and the bottle split out; glass flying everything. Some scratched Taeyeon’s face and her hand.

 

 

“What the hell did you do?!” he screamed as he threw another one.

 

 

Taeyeon tried to blocked it, but it was too sharp to block.

 

 

“I warn you, don't try anything stupid!” he threatened and walked back to the couch, where eunjung and the other guy was.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and carefully took one piece of glass near her. ‘Even god is helping me..now i just need to cut this rope.’

She put all pressure on the glass bottle, not caring that her hand is bleeding non stop. She just hope that she could cut the rope in time. Before she knows it, the rope slowly unwrapped around her hand. “Perfect!’

 

 

Taeyeon slowly untied them and walked out slowly. She backed up behind the door and peeked outside. She could see the two guy, standing around by the couch. She observed the area and something made her feel like she had seen this place before..She stayed silence after hearing one of the men said to check up on her.

 

 

When he came in, Tae Yeon appeared and slammed her leg right toward his abdominal area. She dashed out and spotted the other man. She recognized his face but she brushed it off to look for the door.

 

 

“Damn you!” the man who just got hit yelped and struggled to get up.

 

 

Taeyeon got hold of the door and dashed out. She took out her phone and dialed a random numbered. Waiting for it ring, she felt the whole area was familiar. Everything. ‘This place...isnt it..its the anti’s club vice president house..’

 

 

“TAEYEON?!” A voice was heard when she picked up the phone.

 

 

Taeyeon sighed out in relief of hearing the girl’s voice. “Fany-ah, I’m at Anti--”

 

 

A gunshot was abruptly fired out.

 

The phone flied out of Taeyeon's hand and hit the ground.

 

 

“Taeyeon? Taeyeon? TAE!! HELLO?!'

---

“AAAHHH!” Jessica jolted up, while breathing heavily with sweat on her forehead.

 

 

“J-Jessica are you okay?” Yuri who was right beside her felt relieved that the girl was okay but also worried since she was sweating alot. “You have a fever,” she said when she felt the girl's forehead. Yuri could see Jessica scared expression, plastered all over her face.

 

 

“Y-Y-Yuri..Where’s T-Taeyeon?” Jessica asked anxiously out.

 

 

“Umm--”

 

 

“YURI!! Taeyeon, Taeyeon called me!” Tiffany who rushed over to Jessica's room, cried out, “Taeyeon...she’s in danger...i could hear a gun shot..a gun shot..” Tiffany said weakly.

 

 

“Taeyeon...” Jessica looked down tightly holding on the blanket..’Please be okay..Please..You cannot be hurt..’

 




Sorry of theres any mistakes! I really rushed through this so yeah. Sorry for not updating earlier too. Well Thank you for reading!:)