Random

2 lives

 

RANDOM CHAPTER this is before Taeyeon got rejected from Jessica

 

“Hey, i should update my style,” Taeyeon randomly commented out bored to death, since she was done with recording and others schedule. 

“What are you talking about? You're fashion is in the trend,” Tiffany said as she got some orange juice.

“No not that. I mean the clothes to wear when I go out—“

 

“And do you’re stupid stuff?” Tiffany interrupted.

 

Taeyeon gave her a look and continued to talk. “Yah, it’s not stupid. I'm helping.”

 

”then donate,” Tiffany easily said out.

 

“Those people out there are living in hardship because the companies are taking advantage of them,” Taeyeon defended.

 

“Well Tae, you’re risking your whole career, life for this—“

 

“This is for a lot of people. And Tiff you know me. I'm strong,” Taeyeon proudly said out.

 

Tiffany scoffed, came next to Taeyeon and smacked the girl’s head when her attention was on other things, “strong my .”

 

“Yah! I am not talking to you anymore. I have to see what to wear.” Taeyeon went into her room and looked through her closet.

 

“How about this?” Tiffany said as she appeared with an outfit that is all pink.

 

Taeyeon gave her a look and Tiffany pouted. “What? It looks nice!”

 

“TOTALLY," Taeyeon said sacrastic, "Tiffany, I have to hide from the police. Do you think that wearing an all pink outfit would help me?”

 

“Yes,” Tiffany nodded cutely with a bright smiled.

Taeyeon shook her head and continued to look for clothes. 

Tiffany, she kept giving Taeyeon outfits but all was rejected. 

“NO! X, DENG DENG!” Taeyeon made an ‘out’ sound to the stuff that Tiffany showed her. 

1)    They were too girly and Taeyeon is not a girly person

 

2)    Too bright. How will she hide from the cops?

 

3)    Too exposing.  She is a thief, not a e.

 

“FANY!!! SIT!!” Taeyeon’s temper exploded out and demanded the girl to sit on the couch and not to let out a sound.

 

~ few minutes passed~

After Taeyeon found out a perfect outfit, she showed Tiffany. “How about this?”

“You look gross,” Tiffany harshly criticized in English.

Taeyeon mouth gapped open. “Yah….you don’t have to be sooo mean. “ Taeyeon cringed up her face.

 

Tiffany got up the bed as she instructed Taeyeon to sit on her bed. “Seriously, jean and a black t-shirt? No, no. Go sit and I will look for you.” Tiffany looked over Tae’s closet and picked out all black clothes and shoes.

 

“Kill City Black rain hoodie and a Karen Mill sweat pant, all black and casual,” Tiffany picked out and searched for pair of shoes. “Tae, your closet if filled with all kinds of clothes...” Tiffany uttered out, kinda envy of the girl. “Okay, and a Supra Muska Skytop. This is perfect,” Tiffany handed the girl the clothes. “its looks nice and comfortable.

 

“I totally forgot. You’re a Fashionista,” Taeyeon grabbed the clothes and set them down.

 

“hehehe, I would’ve be famous right now if I weren’t your manager.“ Tiffany said out pleased of the things she just picked out.

 

“Okay now I have to think of a name…cause the black thief and mystery thief sounds too weird and plain..” said Taeyeon as she tried to think of names.

 

“Um..How about Mask Girl?” Tiffany recommended.

 

Taeyeon held her hand up and made a X.

 

“Um…how about Baby Black Mask?”

 

“ANHDWAE! NO! What the HECK!” Taeyeon overreacted.

 

Tiffany gave her a look -__- and uttered out again, “Um..Phantom Mask?”

 

“NO- oh…that does kind of sound nice..Um….Phantom Mask. PHANTOM mask…Phantom mask is escaping..Oh it’s PHANTOM MASK!” Taeyeon weirdly acted out what people would react when they saw her.

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows and tiptoed out, leaving the weird girl alone, to do her stupid act.  When she stepped out, Tiffany released a sigh.

 

“Readers, can you come up with a name? Do you like Phantom Mask or the old original name?” Tiffany talked to darkness and the wall. When she noticed the weird things she was doing, Tiffany face palmed herself... “Oh no…Taeyeon’s virus…Why am I acting like this? I need to take a trip…A permanent trip….”

 

 

yeahhh WEIRD CHAPTER..

 

So…I really don’t know what to name Taeyeon. Phantom Mask? Dark Thief? What do you guys think? Comment!! and also if you have a nice name then tell mee please!!!:) Thank you!! ^^ thank you for reading