The Dark Thief= Taeyeon?

2 lives

Update!!! ENJOy^^

*******

Taeyeon flopped on her couch as she finally finished with all her schedule for today...She groaned and moaned, exhausted and hungry. “TIffany, can you go--” Taeyeon felt a cold bottle of water near her face and smiled. She got up and drank it half way. “Thank you.”

 

Tiffany smiled then looked at her watch. “Taeyeon-ah, it’s almost eight so Imma go ahead. I’m meeting Yuri tonight so I need to go home and shower and do stuff like that...you know? So Imma go---” Tiffany paused, seeing a weird smile coming from Taeyeon’s face.

 

Taeyeon deviously grinned, teasing the girl right away, “Wow, you never put makeup or take a shower when you’re with me...Wow,” Taeyeon shook her head in disappointment, “love can really blind oh wait i mean change a person. Hwang Miyoung finally got somebody to love. I thought that I have to take care of you for the rest of my lives...!” Taeyeon joked, laughing like an idiot.

 

Tiffany came over and smacked Taeyeon on the head for being so immature. “Just shut up, Tae.” Tiffany stuck her tongue out and grinned. “Take care of yourself tonight and don’t cause trouble Tae. You know what I’m talking about so don’t give me that innocent look on your face.”

 

Taeyeon pouted. ‘Tsk. I’m not the one who’s causing trouble today,Fany-ah.’

 

Tiffany bid goodbye and exited the house, leaving the quietness slowly taking over control of the house. “7: 25..I should go and change...” Taeyeon got up, walked to her dressing room, and got out the clothes she needs. “Let’s see what this person wants..”

 

******

“8:04, let’s go,” Yuri commanded as she parked her car a block away from the designated place. Both of them got out of the car and walked around to see if anyone looked suspicious. The area was packed with people shopping, hanging out with friends, or going on a date with their lover.

 

“Yuri, I’ll go over there while you check here okay?” Jessica said. Before hearing a reply, she rushed to another area.

 

Yuri smiled, seeing how happy the girl was, and headed toward an alley. ‘If I’m right, this is the place.....’ Yuri was a ghost, walking steadily in silence. She examined the alley, gazing up and down. Her heart suddenly throbbed as she heard a familiar sound blasted and blared through the dark sky. Yuri abruptly pulled out her gun and dashed toward it, nervous and determined to find out who was the culprit who pulled the trigger.

 

As she reached the place, Yuri shouted, “Freeze!” at the dark figure behind the light. She breathed heavily, still having her gun aiming straight at the figure. She tilted her head down to see a half-dead body laying motionless on the ground with blood still gushing out from the chest.

The figure suddenly dashed away and Yuri followed, not letting any chance for it to escape. “, come back here!” she chased, but not getting anywhere. Having no choice, she pulled her gun out and aimed. A second later, Yuri fired it...

The bullets flew past the target and came in contact with the wall...

Yuri smirked as she dashed forward while the target was still frozen because of sudden gun shot. She slowly halted getting closer toward the figure. “Don’t move.” Yuri raised her gun. “I finally found you,” Yuri smiled, ‘...you’re under arrest for--” Not getting to finish her sentence, she felt a sudden kick toward her hand and send the gun flying. Yuri scoffed, tightened her fist and positioned herself. “It’s not my first time fighting you...let’s get this over with.”

The figure stayed still, lost in her own thoughts. ‘Why is she here? Don’t tell me...the person who sent me the message, sent her one too....no way....but we can't possibly be at the same place’

The Dark Thief quickly dodged seeing Yuri swung a kick right at her head. She backed up, not wanting to fight the girl. ‘Damn you for being Tiffany’s girlfriend... How am I suppose to explain to her after I create some bruises on this girl’s face?’

Not having enough time to react, Taeyeon felt a punch across the side of her face and a roundhouse kick toward her stomach. Good thing she was balanced and prevented herself from falling. Taeyeon slightly backed up while clutching on her stomach, glaring fiercely at Yuri. Her lips slowly curved up into a smirk... ‘I’m sorry,Tiffany.’ Taeyeon dashed forward like the wind and slammed her fist, with as much force as she could mustered up, at Yuri’s jaw.

The girl stumbled backward; shock was clearly plastered across her face but it quickly got replaced with a  look of determination.

Both smirked and charged ahead. They threw fists and kicks at each other, knowing that one of them will hit the other. Yuri slammed her fist at Taeyeon’s face while the other girl slammed her fist at Yuri’s stomach.

Taeyeon yelped out and saw the girl doubled over. Using that opportunity, Taeyeon charged in and grasped on Yuri’s collar. She turned, bended down, and flipped the girl over, nice and easy. Taeyeon released and straightened her back.

 

Yuri groaned, as her back came in contact with hard cemented floor. She tightened her fist while trying to help herself up.

Taeyeon took a few steps back while feeling her sore cheeks. She could hear herself and Yuri's heavily breathing... No one said a word...

Yuri wiped the blood off of her lips. Narrowing her eyes, she could see her gun only a few inches away from her reach. She finally pushed her body up and ran toward it but was too late when she saw Taeyeon’s foot on the gun. Yuri swore under her breath, scolding herself for not being fast enough as she saw the girl picking it up and aiming it at her head.

“Shoot me..I dare you...You already kill a person..Killing me won’t be that hard,” Yuri calmly said, glaring into Taeyeon’s eyes..She could see the girl perfectly under the alley light. She breathed in and out tiredly. Her expression suddenly changed as she examined the Dark Thief more.. ‘Her brown orbs...those looks way too familiar...’

“YURI!!” A voice shouted, running toward them.

Taeyeon quinted her eyes to see who it was...Her gripped on the gun loosen as her hand fell down to her side. ‘Jessica..’

Jessica quickly pulled Yuri to her side, backed up, and pointed her gun at Taeyeon.. Jessica gazed at the injured Yuri, asking whether if the girl was feeling okay or not. Her eyes changed after looking at Taeyeon. “Oh my ing god. Who the hell are you and want to do you want?! That body....did you kill him?!”

Silence. Taeyeon kept silence. If she were to speak, the girl would figure out that it’s her. How much she hate how everything is heading right now. Taeyeon’s gaze was soft compare to Jessica, who looked like she would shoot the girl if she made a move.

Jessica was boiling mad when she heard no reply. “Talk. Now.” she ordered strictly. “Or I’ll shoot.” Jessica moved her hand to the left and fired it to make the girl talk. It scraped past Taeyeon’s arm and flew into the wall.

Taeyeon’s body flinched. She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. She sighed in frustration as she looked at the blood that was slightly spilling out near her upper arm.. She stared straight across, and step by step, closed the gap between Jessica and her, not caring about how much Jessica was shouting, telling her to stop coming forward, and the many bullets that passed by.

Finally closing the distance between them, Taeyeon brought her other hand up and grasped it around the gun. She saw the sudden and perplexed expression on the girl’s face when she brought the gun down, aiming it right at her heart. “Shoot me,” Taeyeon uttered quietly and hoarsely. “Go ahead and shoot. I dare you, Jessica...Jung.”

Jessica lips quivered, eyes widened out as ever, listening to the voice that sounded beautiful in her head every time she hear it...But this time, for some reason, it pained her heart to have to listen to that voice. ... ‘T-T-This..v-voi-voice...’

“Y-Y-Y-ou...w-who.are--are you---” she stuttered.

"I’m that person who you’re thinking about right now.." Taeyeon frowned. Using this method to escape is pretty risky, but if the girl is in shock, she could use that few second to escape.  

No way, she’s Kim Taeyeon? That picture...it does look like her but, how? Why?’ Yuri thought, lost in her own mind, while caressing her bruised cheeks.

Taeyeon turned around. She gradually ran in full speed. She could solve this later. She just need Tiffany or the other girls to lie about seeing her at this time and Jessica wouldn't expect a thing..right? Isn’t that a good plan? Taeyeon was positive that the plan would work until a voice throbbed her heart. It pained her...she halted.

“NO!” Jessica screamed. Many things were floating and bouncing inside her head. She, right now, was in denial mode.  “It can’t be...Stop...stop!.. Bullting with me!!” she fumed,  feeling shaky, but quickly pointed her gun up, rested her pointer finger on the trigger, and in seconds, she released the last few bullets. Her body slightly jerked back as her arm, deadly fell to her sides.

Taeyeon tightened her fist, head down, and turned around. Seconds later, she found herself in a dirty mess. Two bullets went past her body like a pencil poking holes in a paper. The first bullet whizzed through the air at breakneck and ripped her skin near her shoulder. The second bullet went straight past her abdominal, creating a fine small hole in her body. She stared in disbelief but somehow a feeling of guilt faded away...She could’ve dodge those bullets...why did she let the girl shot her...Why did she turned around?

‘Jessica...I’m sorry.’ Taeyeon whispered them in her head. Okay, now the symptom is happening now, great, she thought. Taeyeon tried to keep a steady breathing and forced her eyes to open. She balanced herself and grasped onto her stomach, stopping the blood from gushing out. She groaned, yelped, and turned around. She ran, not dare to look back, until she was at the corner of the alley. All that time, Taeyeon had one thought that kept going through her head. ‘Please forgive me Jessica.’

“Wai-” Yuri was about to chase after Taeyeon but went and helped Jessica instead when she saw the girl slowly collapsing. Yuri wrapped her arms around her waist, supporting the her up. Yuri tilted her head up, to see Taeyeon curved to the corner and a bright light shined on the brick side wall. ‘Dammit!” she cursed, looking back at Jessica, who looked like she was lost from this world. “Jessica, are you okay? Jessica!” She held on to Jessica tighter.

Her heart felt heavy. Her head, body felt like they are going to die. Jessica looked up at Yuri, but the picture was getting more and more fuzzy as she stared...Her eyelids were dragging down, closing Yuri’s face, the alley’s lights, and the image of the Dark Thief out of her eyes...’That voice....so familiar but yet...Why?....Kim Taeyeon...why? The Dark Thief...who....are....you...?’

********

“What happen?” Hyomin asked, looking at the girl, who was peacefully resting on the patient’s bed.

“Nothing. Inform her parents and let them know that she’s okay,” Yuri ordered then walked out the door and closed it. The first thing she did was sighed, then rubbed her temples gently with her fingers. Yuri took out her phone and with no hesitation, dialed Tiffany’s phone number.

“Yuri-ah, where---” Tiffany answered.

“I need to talk to you right now...where the..where are you right now?” Yuri tried to control her voice so she doesn’t sound harsh or anything but the truth is, she was burning inside for some reason.

“Oh, okay..I’ll meet you at the cafe that we planned to meet today...I’ll see you there.” Tiffany hung up.

Yuri finally cool off after hearing what the girl said. “Ahh~ I forgot to tell her that I couldn’t make it..Shoot..She must’ve waited so long..no no. It’s not the time to think about that. I need to clear up everything and ask where Taeyeon is.....” Yuri shrugged everything off her shoulder and rushed to her car to drive to the cafe.

*****

“What do you mean?” Tiffany’s expression turned color, releasing her grip on the cup. “Wha--”

“Stop acting dumb! Taeyeon, where is she?” Yuri shouted harshly, enable to control herself. “I know you know where she is, Tiffany. Just tell me now. You can’t hide her forever, besides, she got shot near the shoulder and the stomach...If you don’t tell me her location, she won’t going to last long,” Yuri informed, convincing the girl.

Tiffany’s face goes slack, mouth slightly open, body unmoving, and color draining from her face as they stare wide-eyed at something no one else can see. She opened her lips but then shut them, gulping her saliva down her throats.. Her eyes were getting watery as she thoughts of many possible things that might happen to the girl. “No...n-n-no...wh-what did...you say? W-w-where..?” Hands shaking, she got out her purse and searched for her phone. She looked like a mad woman.. “Taeyeon...Taeyeon...Taeyeon please....please.. pick up....please...” She held tightly onto phone and brought it near her ears. Rings...that was all she could hear. Tiffany brought it down and pressed on Taeyeon’s number again. “Taeyeon....T-Tae..please..”

“Tiffany...” Yuri uttered, seeing how the girl was acting...A feeling of guilt flitted through her body. “Tiffany, let’s go.” Yuri got up her seat and pulled the girl along. They got out of the cafe and stopped at the parking lot.

Noticing what was happening right now, Tiffany yanked away from Yuri’s gripped. “Why, why did you shoot her?! Why!?” She shouted, eyes still watery.

“Right now, you're admitting that Taeyeon is the Dark Thief, isn’t she?!”

Tiffany ignored Yuri’s questioning. “Just answer me! Are you desperate to put someone in jail that you would shoot them?!” Tiffany shouted out with her eyes bulging out in anger.

“It wasn’t me who shot her dammit! It was Jessica! Jessica!!” Yuri fired back, tightly holding onto Tiffany’s arm again. “Just calm down...will ya?”

Tiffany cut herself from saying anything else as she stood, deep in thought, speechless. 'Taeyeon...eotteoke..how? What are we going to do Taeyeon-ah?' Tiffany closed her eyes and brought her other hand up to cover her tears.

Yuri closed the space between them and moved her hands up to TIffany’s back. ‘If she don't know where Taeyeon is..then..what happen to her? Where is she?’

*******

"Jessica," Yuri uttered after seeing the girl's eyelids slowly opened up, "how you feeling? The doc said your blood pressure dropped a lot that’s why---"

 

"The..Dark Thief..," she said to Yuri first, tilting her head toward her, "who is she? did you check her fac---"

"We didn't catch her,” Yuri uttered and frowned when Jessica sighed..in relief(?). “I’m sorry. I should go and tell the other to search for---” Yuri was about to walk out the door until she felt a hand tugging on her shirt behind.

“Y-Y-Yuri...please....not now....Until we find her....can we not tell them anything?” Jessica pleaded with a doleful expression plastered all over. “Not now, please...” she looked down as she tightened her grasped on Yuri’s shirt.

‘Jessica......’ Yuri turned around, holding onto Jessica’s hand and assured the girl that she wouldn’t tell anyone.

The door was later opened up, revealing a girl with a red nose and puffy eyes. Her hand was tightly holding on her phone.  looked dead, hopeless. "She's not picking up...," Tiffany said, motionless. Her hand started to shake, as her head faced the ground. "Please...please look for her...."

Jessica suddenly felt weak and fragile seeing Tiffany right now, crying....Emotion suddenly found themselves flowing up her head and releasing it through her eyes..Why was she crying? Is it because she now know the fact that the person she love the most is the one she hate the most or...........? There’s really no more other reasons why she is crying right now... ‘Why....? Why? Why are you her?’

_____

"Huff....huff... "Taeyeon heavily breathed, feeling pained everywhere on her body. Her back was dragging forward as her hand stretched back and tied together by a wooden rope. "Huff....huff...."

"Ha~..aren't you in pain?" A medium-low, hoarse voice uttered nastily, bending his back and lifting Taeyeon's chin up. He could see the sweat dripping from her forehead and her eyebrows almost tangled with each other. He brought his hand back to his side and straightened up. "This plan worked out perfectly..." The man smirked.

Trying to straighten her back, Taeyeon forced herself and used every energy she had left in her. When she felt her back hit the back of the chair, she yelped, feeling like a thousands pins stabbing her stomach and shoulder. She opened her eyes to see a familiar figure standing tall, but somehow looked devastated. "J-Ju-Junsu...you....why--"

"Ahh I'm surprise you can still talk... You shouldn't though...I only helped you fixed those wound up a little bit y--"

"TELL ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Taeyeon snapped, but went back to suffering the pain.

Junsu shocked expression quickly replaced with an angry, devious look. "She died....all because of you....” Junsu shortly mumbled.

 

Taeyeon eyes widened, hearing something familiar..Something that she haven’t said to herself for so long.... “She died, all because of you!”

 

“Eunjung died and it’s ing all because of you!!!!" Junsu exploded, repeating himself, eyes bulging out, and hands tightened into a fist; he looked like he was ready to kill someone. "She....she...how could she be so stupid... She told me that if you die, all her worries, everything would go away...when we thought that you were dead, I guess that haunted her for days until she finally broke down. It’s all because of you!!!! She asked me to kill her so the guilt would just go away...do you know how much pain I recieved when she asked me that? I had to shoot her with my own hands..." Junsu shouted every words that was filled with bitter, anger, and pain.

Taeyeon suddenly shortly laughed which confused the guy. "I feel sad for you..,” she started to mumbled out, “you love, well now, loved her don't you? Being by her side and doing everything she told you...you got nothing back in return...” Taeyeon scoffed. “If she asked you to end her life, for someone who is in love with that person, they wouldn't just go ahead with it and shoot them, but instead, they should’ve comfort them and do all the bull that can to make that person happy! You killed her because she was a nuisance in your eyes and someone who you don’t care about anymore." Every words need energy and surely, her energy were running pretty low. "Killing her for her sake is just an excuse you have for yourself so you wouldn't feel guilty!!" Taeyeon breathing became irregular.

"Shut up!" Junsu moved his hand up and placed them against Taeyeon's mouth. He tightly pressed his thumb and fingers on her cheeks. "I love her...I..l..love her.." his voice cracked as he uttered those words, remembering the picture of the dead girl in his head. "Ha..ha.haha! I'll avenge her...tomorrow...everything will end...everything...the name Kim taeyeon and the Dark Thief will never be said to anyone in the world anymore....not anymore...your presence will disappear, forever. Yea..that’s right." Junsu laughed out loud like an idiot, releasing his hand.

Taeyeon could see Junsu’s bloodshot eyes and his pupils were dilated; his pale face, dark visible bags, and his hands were trembling.. The odor was totally smellable.  'This guy is using it..he's totally high...'

 

"Let me ask you...how did you know that I was the dark thief?" Taeyeon asked.

"You have a stalkerish paparazzi too..they took some of your pictures and I, somehow met him and he revealed it to me...I was surprised that you're her but it made my plan better..."Junsu explained, about to leave.

Taeyeon, not done with questioning, Taeyeon shouted out, "Where is he?"

Junsu paused in front of the door. "Remember the guy you saw today? That was him."

Junsu closed the door and a bitter smile cracked out...‘This will be the end of you, Kim Taeyeon...I will end everything....’

 

****

TBC

Well thank you for reading and sorry for errors:)

I don't think I'll be able to say this to you guys on that day so, Happy Early New Year guys^^

2014, will be TAENGSIC's YEAR!!!