22

2 lives

 

continue~~

"What are you doing here," both of them asked each other at the same time. They stood there, looking at each other like there’s no one else appeared, quietly..Waiting to see who’s going to speak first.

4 people plus Tiffany, who started to walked up to them, smiling, stared at the two.

'What the heck are they doing' KryTiYul thoughted.

‘Omo! My daughter…she knows Taeyeon??!! HOW’ Aunt Jihyun thought.

"Unnie! Sooyeon unnie!" A girl shouted which caught EVERYONE attention in the hospital. She ran toward Jessica and the others like crazy and asked loud, "UNNIE, AUNTIE, ARE U OKAY?"

Jessica and everyone got her attention back. Jessica brought are eyes to Suzy.

 "SUZY, what are you doing here? I thought you’re at your grandparent's house”

Taeyeon stopped looking and Jessica and stepped back, standing by Tiffany.

"Oh, i was, then i wanted to hang out with you so i went to your work but your co-worker said that you went to a hospital so i decided to see if you’re okay so i rushed here with my car," Suzy explained clearly.

"Oh..That’s good that you decided to go and talk to your grandparent," aunt Jihyun said while Jessica listening to the conversation.

"Yeah...i feel guilty to let them worried about me all this time,"

"Yeah-ahh!" Suddenly a hand roughly pulled Aunt Jihyun back.

Doctors and nurses were shouting ' excuse me' as they passed through moving a stroller and the patient bed.. Suzy and Jessica felt a force pulling them forward by a hand. When they’re ‘flying’ into their grip, they can feel the other person’s hands slowly reached their waist.. They closed their eyes, feeling the light wind of people and strollers passing by and the person infront of them breathing, lightly hitting their nose. 

The two eyelids slowly opened meeting the person, which was a few inches apart from them, face to face when the commotion was done.

"You should be careful next time," a tender voice spoke to Suzy," and watch where you’re standing," Suzy's eyes widen up and met the person face. The top face of that person was covered by a cap, leaving only her lips, clearly visible.

"Jessica, are you okay?" A kinda husky voice asked, “You should’ve have pay attention..”
Jessica opened her eyes and saw the person face. “Y-yuri,” she uttered shyly, looking at the position they’re in. Both of them break apart immediately and Yuri awkwardly pretended to scratch her head..

On the other side, Suzy was staring deep into the person that saved her, eyes. (Good thing Taeyeon wore insole today or she would be so short, lol) Both of them didn't blink..

‘She looks like…dad….’ Taeyeon thought, examining Suzy face with her sad eyes. 

‘She…she..Looks pretty..’  Suzy thoughts as she took a closer look at the girl’s face and planted her eyes to look at the girl’s lips.

“Um…are you alright?” Taeyeon asked.

Suzy didn't reply but just kept looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Suzy blinked a few time and finally break apart when Taeyeon saw Jessica staring at them in the corner of her eyes.

“I’m sorry about that,” Suzy said softy. Her boyish low tone was somehow completely disappeared.

“Oh…it’s okay,” Taeyeon replied. All of them decided to go out the hospital front door accept for Tiffany and Taeyeon, which went to the back door incase if there reporters in the front.

“awww, I want to go with Taeyeon,” Krystal whined as she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany went in Aunt Shelly’s cars.

“Taeyeon? Her name is Taeyeon? Like the singer Kim Taeyeon?,” Suzy asked, interested.

“Yeah..” 3 of them nodded their heads.

“She is-“

“She looks really pretty but I don’t like her name.,,Why does it have to be Kim Taeyeon name..”

Suzy commented which made KryJeYul’s jaws dropped down, “She just have to pick out a name that is the same with the idol I hate..,”

“S-suzy, you don’t like Kim Taeyeon?” Yuri asked, still have her jaw down..

“No, not really. I don’t get why everybody likes her,” She replied without hesitating.

“Oh my god, really? Then why do you like her,” Krystal asked totally confused, while pointing at Taeyeon..

“Why can’t i?”

“Because….they’re the same person..” Jessica bluntly replied....

 

____

^-^ thank you for readiing:)