Chapter 7

Cause This Love is Ours

“It’s better to call Kyuhyun.” I nodded and called him.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kyuhyun oppa, can we meet somewhere?”

 

            I sat on the bench while waiting for him in the city park. I looked at my watch anxiously. It’s 10.40 pm. But he hasn’t shown up yet.

            I waited for another 10 minutes. Then, a black car approached the city park. I stood up as I looked Kyuhyun walked outfrom his car. He wore a cap and black sunglasses. I waved my hand so that he will know my position.

“Oppa, sorry for disturbing you this late of night.”

“It’s okay.” He took off his sunglasses. “So, what is it?”

“Umm, I’d like to give it back to you.” I handed over his bracelet.

“You know it’s mine?”

“Yeah, sorry. You should’ve told me that this is yours.”

“No, let it be yours.” He refused. “That bracelet suits you the best though.”

“But oppa, I really can’t..” I stood up and handed it over to him.

            He ran after me. I went to the bus stop and waited for thee bus to arrive. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand. I turned my head to face him. He looked at me closely.

“What happened?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why are you being like this?”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry” I bowed to him. “You better go oppa, if someone sees us, then..”

“Then what? I don’t care though.”

“Oppa, please let go of my hand…” I begged him.

“Where do you know that the bracelet’s mine?”

“I.. I need to go oppa. It’s late already.”

“Then let me take you home.”

            I woke up hastily because my phone was ringing loudly. I read the caller’s name, it’s Jongin. Woah, what made him called?

“Yoboseyo?” I answered it softly.

“You couldn’t take it anymore, huh? You wanna leave me? You want it?”

“What are you talking about, oppa?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know it! I’ve been parted with you for only a month and you already do this to me?!” he snapped.

“Oppa, what happened really?”

“I said don’t cheat! Don’t cheat! You are mine!”

“Oppa…” I the tv and switched the channel into the gossip channel. I saw my picture with Kyuhyun last night. “Oppa, listen to me..”

“What? You wanna say that the girl wasn’t you?!” he snapped. “No need. I’m not gonna believe it.”

            He hung up. I watched the news about me and Kyuhyun. A picture of Kyuhyun grabbed my hand. A picture of us together in the city park. A picture of us together in the bus stop.

‘Kyuhyun, a member of famous boyband, Super Junior is  dating!’ iread again the headline. Such a big news, eh? They even put it on the headline side. I’m tired of all these things. I called Kyuhyun.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oppa? This is me.” I sighed. “Huh, I’m sorry for causing a huge trouble. I should’ve chosen a closed place to meet right? I’m sorry, really I am.”

“No, it’s okay. Here, none to be blamed.”

“But, you carrier will be ruined because of me.”

“Listen, it’s okay. I’m now concerned about you. I’m afraid that some of my fans will attack you. Make sure you don’t go anywhere till this news disappear.”

            I couldn’t go to work this time. Because Kyuhyun oppa’s fans might recognized me. I dialed Jongin’s number over and over again but he didn’t answer. I texted him and explained about the truth but he didn’t reply. I ruined everything!