Chapter 29

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

We were welcomed by loud cheers from exo’s fans who had waited their idol’s arrival. They started taking photos and videos of them. I glanced at Jongin, who has smile plastered on his face all the way out. Well done, Jongin.

 

We went to the Joyce Lee’s studio first before going home. This is the last photoshoot. We met Nicole and In Sae inside the studio. They were taking photos for the photoshoot as well. As soon as they saw EXO, they greeted them nicely. Huh, pokerface.

“Annyeong haseyo oppa,”

“May I ask how old are you? You’re noonas right?” Sehun bluntly asked.

“Eerr…” The girls were confused, they didn’t answer.

“Then you shouldn’t call me oppa,” Sehun said. I chuckled as I heard what he said. Sehun-ah bravo!!

            They tried so hard to seduce Jongin but the failed. Jongin was just looking at them uninterestedly. I giggled as I saw it.

“Why are you giggling?” In Sae asked me.

“No, nothing. Come on, let’s get it started.”

 

After I got home, Minsoon already prepared the lunch for both of us. We ate silently. My mind is full of Kyuhyun oppa and how to say it to him. Ah, I really don’t have the courage to talk to him about this.

“So, when are you going to tell him?”

“As soon as possible.”

“Have you met him?”

“Not yet,”

“Try to talk softly to him, just don’t offense him, okay?”

“Yeah,”

“Oh, it’s better if you meet him rather than talk to him on phone,”

            I kept playing with my phone. Should I call him? Then what should I say? What if he mad at me and he left me and he doesn’t even see my face again for his entire life? But I love him as my brother. I took a deep breath before dialing his number.

“Yoboseyo Eunyoung-ah?”

“Ah, oppa you haven’t slept yet?”

“No, I can’t sleep. How about you?”

“Me too. Oppa, are you busy?”

“No, why? You wanna meet me?”

“Yeah,”

“Okay, how about Chonggyeochon park?”

            I kept walking back and forth. What should I say? He was already inside, I could see his car parked in front of the café. I took a deep breath and decided to get in. He waved.

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Oppa,” She greeted as she sat in front of me.

“Long time no see. How are you?”

“I’m fine. How about oppa? I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you.”

“No its okay.” I looked at her, she looks so different. I didn’t know what it is but she looked happier and cherished. “What’s that in your finger?”

“Ah, nothing.” She tried to hide it.

“Let me take a look.” I grabbed her hand softly. A ring, a beautiful ring was placed on it. “Woah, who gave you this? It must be your new boyfriend right?”

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” He looked down and sobbed softly.