Chapter 18

Cause This Love is Ours

“I promise you, I will make her happy. I’ll get her back.” I ran to my car and sped up to Gwangju.

 

(Jongin’s POV)

            It’s been four days since she’s sick. Is it that severe? Sometimes, I remembered anything about her. I’m still thinking about her although we’re no longer in a relationship. I kinda… miss her.

“Oppa!” Suddenly Sunhee appeared and sat next to me. “What are you doing?”

“I’m just thinking about something.”

“Are you thinking about a girl?” her forehead creased.

“Nope.”

“So, what’s the schedule for today?” she asked excitedly.

“I’m already done. I’m off to practice in an hour.”

“Oh, how is Sehun oppa?”

“Why are you asking about him?” suddenly my mood changed.

“Well, you know oppa, Sehun oppa and I are not close.” She pouted cutely. “He never answers to any of my questions when I asked him.”

“He’s fine.”

“Oppa, actually I’m going to ask you for help for a long time ago, but I’m too shy.”

“What is it?”

“Can you arrange a blind date for me with Sehun oppa?” she poted again.

“What?!” I stood up from my seat.

“Yeah, I really like him from the first time I met him here as a trainee.”

“What?! Are you using me? You use me to get closer to him, don’t you?” it’s unbelievable, this cruel girl is using me.

“I’m not using you. I’m just gathering any information about Sehun oppa through you.”

“So, these past month…” I stopped and tried to remember what happened these past months.

“What are you thinking about, oppa?” she asked. “Oppa, I’m sorry if I look like I’m giving any ‘love signal’ to you, but I really don’t. I like you, as my brother, nothing else.”

“Witch girl.” I mumbled.

“What did you say, oppa?”

“Don’t call me oppa again! I lost the most precious person in my life just for a girl like you! I realize it now. Thank you for making me realizes what kind of girl are you.” I walked away from her. How can I got fooled? Jongiiin you are stupid!

“Oppa!”

            I started my engine and sped up. I didn’t know where to go. I just wanted to run from the reality I just faced with. I just realized now, how cruel I am to Eunyoung. She didn’t deserve this. For the first time in my life, I cried. I cried heavily remembering what I did to her. I gave up on her for a bad girl like Sunhee. I regretted it a lot. If only I could go back to the past, I’d never ever cheated on her. I miss you so much Eunyoung-ah..

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

            Finally, after three days searching for any information, I found her. I peeked through my car. She was sweeping the terrace. It’s exactly her! I could identify her from a glance. I got out from my car and walked closer. I was looking at her closely as I stepped in front of her house. She looks so beautiful.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” she looked so shocked.

“I just want to see you.” I walked to her. “You look more beautiful.”

“Oppa, you should go back! If people recognize you then your image will be ruined!”

“No, I won’t. It’s been good for you, I bet.” I grinned.

“Yeah, I feel better.”

“I’m happy to hear that. I missed you so much, Eunyoung-ah.” I grabbed her hand. “Can I hug you?” she nodded.

“I don’t wanna lose you again.” I mumbled as hugged her tightly.

 

 

 


 

Guys, don't hate on Kai okay hihi

This is just a fiction, don't take it too seriously xP