Chapter 14

Cause This Love is Ours

“Hyung must be late?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” He chuckled.

            Jongin didn’t say anything since he saw me in a room with Kyuhyun. He was so quiet. I could see anger plastered on his face. He stared at me for a while, but I looked away.

 

Finally I met them. Finally I saw Jongin and the girl named Sunhee. They both were laughing together in the SM’s living room. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I wiped the tears and tried to hide it. I really want to cry, but not in public. I decided to go to the restroom. I cried heavily as soon as I arrived.

The person who once loved me, now is sitting and laughing next to his new crush. Is it that easy forgetting all the memories and all the loves we shared together in these past two years?

I realized, how much I tried to avoid him, ignore him, stayed away from him, I still felt his presence. Because he still owned my heart. My whole heart.

“What should I do?” I asked myself.

I walked out to from the restroom. I promised to myself, I have to be a strong woman. I have to face the reality in front of my eyes. Haeri unni told me that today we’re going to a studio where EXO is going to shoot a video for a smartphone application.

*****

After we arrived, I prepared everything for them. I helped them wear their jackets one by one. First I helped Suho, who was wearing a brown studded jacket.

“Do I look good, Eunyoung-ah?”

“Yeah, oppa.” I smiled widely and thumbs up to him. Then I went to D.O.

“Eunyoung-ah, where’s the juice?”

“Right after this.” I smiled. After that I went to Baekhyun.

“Do my eyes look good?”

I pointed to his eyes. “Woah, that’s thick oppa.”

“Hahaha I’m an expert with these kind of thing.” He lifted up to eyeliner pen. Then I went to Sehun. He was so quiet. The only words he said to me were ‘thank you’. And then, Chanyeol.

“Oppa, can you lower your body so I can reach you?”

“Hahaha I’m sorry for being too tall.” He chuckled. Lastly, I went to Jongin. He was just standing there and not doing anything. He was just staring at me with those beautiful eyes. I looked away while helping him fixed his jacket.

I was watching their shooting when my phine vibrated. It was Kyuhyun oppa. He asked me out tonight and I agreed.

*****

We went to Lotte World. He wore a jacket, a cap and a sunglasses so none could recognize him. We played a lot of games there. I enjoyed the games so much. But still, this kind of thing kept reminding me about Jongin. I tried to erase it but I couldn’t.

“Are you happy?”

“Of course I’m happy. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you oppa.”

“That’s good. Throw all your burdens tonight.” Then he caressed his stomach. “But I’m a bit hungry. Let’s go eat, can we?” I nodded as response. We went to a korean grill house. We ate samgyupsal there.

“Delicious, right?”

“Yeah,” I smiled to him.

“Oh, I want to take you somewhere.”

“Uh?” he winked and dragged me to his car. We went to an empty building.

“Oppa is it okay?” I asked him curiously.

“It’s okay. I always go here whenever I have a problem or my mind is too blank to think anything.”

He dragged me to the rooftop. There I saw a big empty space. I looked up seeing a beautiful sky.

“Let’s throw our problems away.” He smiled. “Ah!!” Kyuhyun oppa suddenly screamed.

“Aah!!” I followed him. I screamed the hell out. “Aaah!!” I screamed again as tears started flowing. “Aah!!” Then, I fell to the ground…