Chapter 31

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

“You know that time when we celebrated our second anniversary, that time when I went out from the café, I ran to a bus stop and Kyuhyun oppa found me there.” I looked down. “I’m so…”

“Stop saying sorry. There’s no need to be apologized about,” he smiled reassuring that he’s okay with it. “I’m hungry… Ah, let’s go….”

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

            I walked hopelessly to my car. Ah, whatta gloomy night. My heart broke into pieces as I found out the reality that they were dating. I tried my best to hide my tears in front of them. A one sided love like this, it hurts me so much. Although I love her like crazy, I can’t make her mine. Her heart is fully owned by my own junior, Kai. I hit the steering wheel. I let out all my feeling. Tears keep falling down my cheeks.

“I hope you’re happy. I hope you’re loved as much as you love. I hope he’ll learn from his past mistakes. I really hope the best for you.” I wiped my tears as I looked at her photo on my cellphone. “If he left you, if he hurt you, I’ll be there for you. Oppa will always be there for you,”

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

I looked up to the sky. Ah, I feel better each day. Jongin boosted up my mood by sending a good morning message along with a selca. The more I saw his selca the more I wanted to pinch his cheeks. He’s so adorable.

            Mrs Joyce Lee’s secretary told me that my salary was already transferred to my account. I checked it and it was fifty million won. Woah, I can afford a new apartment with this. I walked home happily.

“Minsoon-ah, let’s pack our things.” I smiled.

“What?! Where are we going?”

“We’re going to move from this cramped apartment.”

“What?!”

“You know what, I got my salary today and I think I can afford a new apartment.”

“Seriously?!” she shouted in excitement. “But I can’t afford it, Eunyoung-ah. You know, I don’t wanna be a burden for you. Let’s just live here.”

“Then you’ll be my manager from now on.”

“Don’t be kidding. I don’t have the skill to be a manager.”

“Hol, manager is just a manager. You’ll follow me everywhere I go and arrange my schedules for a month or more. And, you’ll be paid by me.”

“Is that for real?”

“Yeah, you want it or not? It’s much better than just a cashier in an convenience store that has to stand up everytime, low salary, tiring. I mean being a manager is so much better. If I go to Jeju or to foreign country, you’ll be with me. Then we can go around the world together.” I chuckled.

“Then I’ll be your manager.” Minsoon grinned.

            We moved to a bigger apartment. I already bought an apartment in Gangnam area, it’s much closer to Mrs Joyce Lee’s office, store and studio. It’s near SM Entertainment office too. Ah, how lucky I am.

“Woah, this is super luxurious!” Minsoon shouted happily.

“You like it? At least, I have a high taste even if I’m not rich right?”

            Not long after my photoshoot with exo, the photos were posted already. They released it through a big banner, advertisement in some magazines and etc. Mrs Joyce Lee told me that the consumers’ rate were much higher than before. I was so happy as soon as I heard it. I was succeeded to bring up the fashion line.

            Mrs Joyce Lee invited us to have dinner together at a sushi restaurant in Apgujeong area. I came late to the restaurant because I had to unpack my things. There I stood in front of some staffs, crews, photographers, make up artists unni, and of course, exo along with their manager.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” I bowed to them all.

“Come on sit down,” Kai held and dragged me to sit down beside him. I was shocked after seeing his response. Everyone seemed so startled to see it. As soon as Kai realized what he was doing, he quickly responded. “It’s okay to be late right? Haha.” He laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

“Be careful, young man.” I smiled to him as Mrs Joyce Lee offered me a plate full of sushi.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t handle the feeling of missing someone special,” he winked and continued eating. I looked at him and smiled. Ah, this boy.

“Hey, Eunyoung-ah!” Minsoon entered the apartment and slammed a newspaper to the sofa. “Look how the reporter works!” I grabbed the newspaper and read the headline.

“EXO-K’s Kai is rumored to be dating!”

 

 


 

Hi guys, finally, it's a few more chapters to go~