Final

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

I headed back to my car with a sudden strong passion inside my chest.

 

[5 YEARS LATER]

            I sipped my cappuccino again. My glass was almost empty but he hasn’t shown up. I glanced at my watch for the tenth time, it’s 10.20pm already. You are twenty minutes late, Kim Jongin.

            I looked at the front door. A weird man walked in with a thick scarf around his neck. I smiled, there he is. He still wore that scarf until this time? I waved my hand and motioned him to our seat.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.”

“You’re not late. You are so late,” I emphasized the word ‘so’.

“Sorry missy,” he pouted.

“So, how’s life?”

“Umm, well as you can see. I’m the biggest star here.”

“You worked really hard, Jongin-ah.” I caressed his hair.

“What about you? How’s your college?”

“Well, I got A on all subjects in my final test.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Congratulation my sweety, ah, I’m so proud of you.”

“Me too, being a girlfriend of a superstar, who’s not going to proud?” he chuckled and caressed my hair. I noticed the Rosario bracelet that I gave him 5 years ago clinging on his wrist.

“Oh, you still wear it?” I pointed to the Rosario.

“This bracelet reminded me of you everytime I worked hard to fulfill my promise, and to accomplish what I aimed for.” I grinned as I heard his answer.

“Great!”

“And,” he took a velvet box from his pocket. He opened and offered it to me. “Would you be my fiancée?” I gulped.

“Why all of sudden?” I looked at him in a concerned face.

“Let’s start over everything.”

“But, how about the fans, the company, the members…” he put his forefinger on my lips.

“My dating ban has been lifted by the company. We are free, now.” He smirked.

“Really?”

“Look I’m already offering the ring. Do you accept it or not?”

“Yes, jong, tsk tsk. I accept it.”

“Nah, good decision.” He put the ring on my finger. “And what is jong by the way?”

“The way international fans call you. You show your skin so much on music shows, that’s why.”

“Nonsense. I’m just treating them, it’s called fanservice.” He chuckled. “And my body is built enough, I have abs, so yeah. They should thanked me instead.” He giggled.

“What?” I pinched his cheeks.

“Aw, Eunyoung-ah!” his turn to pinch my cheeks.

“Jongin-ah, stop! It hurts! Hey!”

“Call me oppa then I’ll stop.”

“Nooooo!”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Thank you for always supporting this fanfic even from the very beginning..

Thank you once again to my lovely subscribers.

I'll come again with a better fanfic soon ^^