Chapter 22

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

I have to wait for a week to see the customers’ reaction. If they react good, then Mrs Joyce will offer a contract to me. But there’s one more thing, I have to write a resignation letter…

With Minsoon’s help, I was able to complete my resignation letter. I decided to go to the SM Company by myself.

I was walking to the lift when suddenly Exo members passed. Only Jongin spotted me but the remaining members weren’t. I ignored him and kept walking to the Coordinators’ Room.

“Haeri unni, I wanna give you this letter.” I handed over the letter.

“What is this?” she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at it thoroughly.

“My resignation letter.”

“What? Why all of sudden?”

“I wrote it down already. Excuse me but I have to go.” I bowed to her and walked out from this hell. I no longer want to be a part of SM Entertainment anymore. Then, someone stomped and bumped me.

“Use your eyes!” She exclaimed rudely.

“You’re the one who needs to use your eyes.” I looked at her then remembered, she was the one who was giggling with Jongin in the SM’s lounge. “Finally, I met you personally.”

“What do you mean?!” She shouted annoyingly. I just walked pass her and ignored what she was saying to me.

            After a week, Mrs Joyce Lee called me and asked me to go to her store. I prepared myself nicely. I hope the result turns out good.

            I sat on the sofa and waited for her in her store for almost fifteen minutes. I looked at the customers, they came and left. Mostly with one or more paperbag in their hands. I saw a big photo of me is being displayed in the front. Woah..

“Sorry for making you waited for me.”

“Ah, it’s okay.”

“Congratulations, I’ve chosen you as my permanent model. My customers really attracted by you.” She smiled and shook my hand.

“Thank you so much.” I bowed to her. “Really, thank you.”

“Yeah, you’re welcome. Now, let’s go to my room and I’ll give you the contract.”

            I followed her to her room. There, she handed me two pages of contract. I read the following rules carefully. The rules were just like any other contracts, I have to behave and not doing something stupid that cause any disadvantages to Mrs Joyce Lee and her fashion line. As soon as I finished reading the rules, I signed it whole-heartedly.

            I hope my new job will get my life better, better financially and conditionally. Suddenly my phone rang, Kyuhyun oppa is calling.

“Yoboseyo oppa?”

“Eunyoung-ah, what are you doing?” he excitedly retorted.

“I’m walking home. Why are you calling oppa?”

“Just now I saw a big poster in Joyce Lee’s store. The model reminded me of you, that’s why hehe.” He chuckled.

“Oh you saw it? How is it?”

“Oh it’s good, the model really looks a lot like you.”

“Do I look good?”

“What? I don’t understand.” He was confused.

“That’s me oppa. I work with Mrs Joyce Lee since as her model since today.”

“Really?! Oh my god I can’t believe you’re going to be a celebrity soon.”

“No, I won’t be a celebrity, oppa. I just want to be a model.” That’s the truth, I don’t really want to be a celebrity. I don’t want to end up like Kim Jongin, or Kai.

 

(Kim Jongin’s POV)

            I’m so exhausted, I have three performances today. They didn’t let me and the members rest for a while. Moreover, I hurt my back on a music show two days ago. They kept giving me some painkiller to heal the pain. I have no time to go to the doctor because of my hectic schedules.

Now, we’re on the way to our next schedule where we have to perform two songs.

“Here’s the pill.” Haeri nuna gave the painkiller pill to me. I take it and gulped some water. I sighed and tried to sleep. I was resting my head on my palm when a big poster caught my attention. Wait…

 

 

 


 

Guys, mind to check out my first ever oneshot?

A Sun to My Darkness