Chapter 28

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. rated. A new text message received. From Jongin.

“I’ll pick you up at 7.30pm. Wear your best dress.” I read it aloud. “Whaaaaaa!!!” I jumped up and down on the bed. Feels like I’m being the one I was, two years ago, falling in love head over heels. Yes, I feel it again…

 

            I was preparing myself when I heard someone knocked the door. That must be Jongin. I wore a black simple dress and I loosed my hair. I walked out to see Jongin already in suit. He smiled genuinely to me as he offered a hand for me. He took me to a fancy restaurant near the beach.

“Is it a date?”

“Yup.” He chuckled. “Feels like the last time we went to a date was a long time ago.”

“Yeah.” I smiled shyly to him.

“Oh, I already prepared everything including the food.” He said. “Don’t worry, I picked the non-seafood ones.” He winked and chuckled again.

“Thank you.”

            Then, there was a long silence between us. None of us said anything, we were just looking at the sky, the people and the restaurant. Finally, Jongin spoke up.

“You’re gorgeous tonight.”

“Thank you, you too. You look really good in that black suit.”

“Ahaha thanks.” He laughed.

            Long silence again. I didn’t know what to say because it was a long time ago since the last time we met. My heart is pounding so hard. I even too shy to look at his face. Suddenly a group musician came. They sang 4men’s baby baby. I looked at Jongin curiously. He shrugged as he smiled suspiciously. I believe he hired them all to sing a romantic song for me. They picked the right song. My heart fluttered as I heard them sing. So beautiful…

“Eunkyung-ah, I love you. Would you be my girlfriend…” He handed me a black velvet box.”Again?” he opened it. A beautiful ring was attached inside. I looked at his eyes, I could see sincerity in his eyes.

“Kai-yah, I’m sorry…” I looked to the ground. He looked so shocked. “I… I deny it. Hahaha I love you too,” I giggled.

“You made me worried!” he relieved. “Thank you,” then helped me to wear the ring.

“It’s beautiful, thank you.” I smiled.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he smiled shyly. “Ah, I’m so happy right now. Finally I can get you back. I’ll never repeat all my mistakes back then, I promise, I’ll make you happy.”

“Promise me,” he promised. “And don’t call me Kai, call me Jongin oppa.”

            That was such a perfect night. Now everything’s clear, I love him, he loves me too. Ah, my heart feels like it’s going to explode. I threw myself on the bed. I called Minsoon to tell her about what happened.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Minsoon-ah!”

“Woah, looks like you’re happy, eh?”

“Indeed. Jongin and I went to a date and he confessed to me again.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, I accepted.”

“What?! Oh come on, don’t you remember what he did to you?”

“He changed okay,” I sighed. “He changed, I went through some problem here and he was always by my side, helping me. I know he’s the one for me. We know each other a lot,”

“Ah, really?”

“Believe me.”

“And how about Kyuhyun oppa? At least you tell him that you’re in a relationship with Jongin right? So that he won’t expect highly from you.”

“Yeah, I’m still arranging my words right now.”

“All the best for you, Eunyoung-ah.”

            Time to go back home. Sun rays hit me as soon as I stepped out the plane. I breathed deeply as I walked to the arrival terminal. I pulled my suitcase together with me.

We were welcomed by loud cheers from exo’s fans who had waited their idol’s arrival. They started taking photos and videos of them. I glanced at Jongin, who has smile plastered on his face all the way out. Well done, Jongin.

 

 

 


sorry for the lack of updates

I'll update twice guys, so forgive me kekeke ^^