Chapter 5

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 “Ah, here, Miss Lee Minsoon is still unconscious now. A car crashed her this evening, because the last call was your number, so we call you.”

“What?!”

 

I couldn’t believe it. What did he say? What? I dropped my phone and couldn’t concentrate anymore. I stepped the brake and the car stopped violently.

“I can’t take you home, mister.”

“What? But I..”

“I have something urgent. I’m sorry.” I got out from the car and stopped a taxi. I went directly to the hospital.

I ran to her room. She was still sleeping quietly. I cried as I saw her. Her arms bandaged and some bruises on her beautiful face.

“What happened? Oh my god, what happened to you?”

“Miss, I’m her doctor, I’m dr Jung.” He shook my hand.

“Oh, what happened to her, doctor?”

“She was crashed by a car this evening.”

“What?!”

“Yeah, but he already paid for her fee. He said he was about to catch the flight and he didn’t see her came across.”

“Where’s he?”

“We didn’t know, he just paid and left after explaining everything.”

“He didn’t even apologize?”

“We didn’t know about it, Miss.” The doctor said. “Oh and she needs approximately 3-4 days of bedrest. I’ll go, then.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

            I stayed up all night long waiting for her to wake up. Then suddenly, someone caressed my hands. I opened my eyes and saw Minsoon smiling while caressing my hands.

“Minsoon-ah!” I exclaimed. “You wake up already!”

“Eunyoung-ah, sorry for making you worry.” I shook my head as I heard her answer.

“No, it’s okay. How is it?”

“I’m healthy now, I feel good.” She smiled. “Can we go home now? I don’t have any money to pay my bills.”

“Hey, relax. The culprit has paid it all.”

“Woah, thank god.”

            Ah, I have to tell Minsoon’s mother! Fool me, I dropped my phone in my customer’s car. Oh my god, what should I do? I can’t call her family, the most important is, I can’t communicate with my boyfriend. Tsk.

            I went to Nexo Apartment to meet my customer. I described my customer’s appearance but the receptionist didn’t know. Then I decided to go to Zero Clubs, maybe their receptionist can help me out.

“Annyonghaseyo. Oh, are you waiting for your customer again? It’s 08.00 pm, isn’t it too early?”

“No, I wanna ask you about my customer yesterday, what’s his name?”

“His name? Umm, sorry I can’t provide you with my customer’s personal identity.”

“Oh, come on, help me once please? I really need your help. My friend is hospitalized now, I should call her mom, but I dropped my cellphone in his car.”

“Okay then, just once okay?” I nodded. “His name is Cho Kyuhyun, because he’s a public figure, you should keep this secret that he’s our VIP customer, okay?”

“Alright, thank you.”

            I went to NEXO apartment, asking for Mr Cho Kyuhyun’s room number. Huh, so he’s a celebrity? That’s why his face looked so familiar. Luckily, the receptionist gave me his room number after revealing my job as Mr Cho Kyuhyun’s driver.

            I rang the bell many times but no answer. I waited a little bit then someone opened the door. It’s Cho Kyuhyun.

“Hello, who are you? Do I know you?”

“I was your driver. Yesterday I dropped my phone in your car, may I take it back?”

“Oh, so it was yours?”

“Yeah, can I?” he entered his apartment. I could hear someone talking inside. Sounded like Jongin’s voice. But no, it must not be Jongin oppa. “Here.” he threw his car key. “My car is still in the garage, take it yourself.”

            I looked at his figure. He does look familiar for me, but there’s something else. I felt like I’ve met him before. Oh, please behave, Eunyoung!

 

(None’s POV)

            He looked at the wide window. He could see Kyuhyun hyung’s garage by looking at it. He was looking blankly at the garage by the window when suddenly, a woman entered the garage. ‘She looked like Eunyoung.’ He looked at her closely then realized. ‘How could it be her? She won’t be here’.

“Hyung, that girl walks toward your car.”

“Oh, that’s my driver.”

“Your..what?”

“My driver. I call her every time I get drunk. Then she’ll take me home.”

“Oh, okay.” he said. “But hyung, what does she look for in your car?”

“She said she dropped her cellphone in my car.”

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I took my cellphone. Thank god! I locked the door and walked back to Mr Cho Kyuhyun’s apartment again.

“Thank you so much, thank you.” I bowed to him many times.

“It’s okay. Be careful, okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Hey, wait! How did you get here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I came here by bus. Why?”

“I’ll take you home, it’s late already.”

“No, no it’s okay. I’ll take the bus instead.”

“Come on, it’s not good for a girl like you waiting for bus in this late of night.”

“B..but..”

“Wait a minute, I’ll say to my friend first.”

            He took me to the hospital by his car. He was so gentle to me. He even opened the door for me. He was very friendly.

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

            I looked at her many times, seeing how beautiful the woman next to me is. I didn’t realize that she is so beautiful at first. Maybe because I was drunk that time. She has a cute smile. The ride was awkward. Then, I tried to make a conversation with her.

“So, how is your friend?”

“She’s better now.” She smiled.

“What happened to her?”

“A car crashed her last night.” She looked sad.

“And how’s the culprit?”

“The culprit paid the bills then he went to the police.”

            Then she put some strands of her hair into the back of her ear. Wait! What does she wear in her hand? Is that my bracelet that I lost a while ago? I looked at the bracelet closely.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading <3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^