Chapter 32

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

“Hey, Eunyoung-ah!” Minsoon entered the apartment and slammed a newspaper to the sofa. “Look how the reporter works!” I grabbed the newspaper and read the headline.

“EXO-K’s Kai is rumored to be dating!”

 

I gasped as soon as I finished reading it. I threw it aside and ran to where my laptop is. I browsed through the internet. The news was already spread all over the sites. They initiated me as Mrs K, who is lucky enough to own the heart of the nation’s y dancing machine.

“Call Jongin, now!” Minsoon ordered. “You have to tell him!” I nodded and dialed his number.

“The number you are calling is out of service. Try to check…” I hung up.

“His number is out of service! What should I do?” I sobbed.

“Hey relax! Relax!” she hugged me. “Call their make up artist! Go!” then I called Hae Ri unnie.

“Yoboseyo Eunyoung? I’m still working now, better be quick.”

“Umm, unnie, are you with exo members?”

“Yup of course. Why?”

“Where are you?”

“Huh, I’m in California, why?”

“What?!”

“Yeah, we’re in California. We have a SMTown Concert here tomorrow.”

“How long?”

“Um, 5 days maybe.”

“Thank you unnie,” I hung up. I didn’t care if she was suspicious because I asked her some weird questions. The important thing is, how can I face this by myself?

                    I kept trying to call him all day long. I left some voice mails for him, hoping he would get it as soon as he activates his phone.

                    I sat on the sofa as I finished a call with Minsoon. I have made up a decision. I bit my lips thinking about the decision again. It’s 12pm when I heard my phone rang. I jumped as I read the caller ID.

“Eunyoung-ah, you aren’t asleep yet? It’s already midnight there right?”

“How can I sleep?”

“I got your voice mails, what is it?” he said in his husky voice.

“Have you read the news? Have your manager told you?”

“What news? He hasn’t told me anything.”

“So, I read a newspaper this morning. Know what, you were the headline. They reported about our relationship!”

“What?!”

“Yea, they even put up ‘EXO-K Kai is rumored to be dating’ as the title. The news was already spread. What should we do, Kai-yah? What should we do?” I cried.

“Calm down, let’s just think about it wisely.”

“It’s already widespread. Do you remember when we went on a date in Jeju? The witness is one of the customers saw us and reported it to the journalists.”

“We should do something,” he sighed in contentment.

“I don’t want to ruin your image, really.” I burst into tears again.

“I know, I know, I’ll finish this without burdening you.”

“I’m sorry, Kai-yah,” I said between the tears that keep falling down. “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay, princess.” He calmly replied. “Now, go sleep. I’ll finish this.”

                    He hung up. I recalled the conversation again. I hope I’ve made a right decision. I threw myself to the bed. I have to go through so many things in my life. It feels like I’m used to this, come on Eunyoung.