Chapter 23

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“Here’s the pill.” Haeri nuna gave the painkiller pill to me. I take it at once. I sighed and tried to sleep. I was resting my head on my palm when a big poster caught my attention. Wait…

 

(Kim Jongin’s POV)

            I looked at the ads closely. I rubbed my eyes to make sure of myself that I’m right.  Fortunately, the car was stopped because the red traffic. Is that Eunyoung?

“Nuna, look!” I pointed to the big poster. “Is that Eunyoung?”

“Woah, she really looks like Eunyoung. But I don’t think she’s Eunyoung.”

“But look at it again closely!” I exclaimed.

“Shut up Jongin-ah, we’re trying to sleep.” Baekhyun protested as I looked at the members, they were all sleeping quietly.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I smiled. “Nuna look at it again, I believe it’s her.” I whispered.

“I don’t know, I’m not too familiar with Eunyoung’s face. I had been worked with her just a month. Therefore, the model is full of make up. You will say that she’s Eunyoung surely if you had known her for a long time ago.” What nuna said made me realized, I’ve known her for a long time so that I can distinguish her face. But, I’m curious if it’s her or not. If it’s her, how can she turned into a model? If it’s not her, then where is she now?

Suddenly, Haeri noona’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo Kyuhyun-ah.” She talked seriously. “Ah, yes she handed me the resignation letter this morning. Sorry I couldn’t hold her.” Then suddenly a shocked expression plastered on her face. “What? What? So it’s her! Oh thanks Kyuhyun-ah, bye.”

“Nuna, why?”

“Kyuhyun said that she’s indeed Eunyoung.”

“Like what I said, right?”

“Woah, really you’re amazing Kai-yah!” She smiled widely. “Ah, amazing, how can she turns into a model?” She said in amazement. I looked again to the poster in awe.

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            Mrs Joyce told me to go to the M&M Studio in Gangnam Area. I’m doing a photoshoot for Spring/Summer 2012 Catalogue. The staffs in the studio greeted me as soon as I came. I didn’t saw Mrs Joyce there, just a bunch of staffs and the other two models. The make up artists dragged me to the dressing room.

“Ah, unnie nice to meet you again,” I smiled. She’s the one from my first photoshoot. “Mrs Joyce, she isn’t here?”

“No, she is busy I think.”

“So, they are my partners?”

“Yeah,” She pointed to the girl with a brunette hair. “She’s Nicole Kim, she’s mixed and the other one,” She pointed to the girl with a tanned skin. “Is Jang In Sae,”

            I approached them and greeted them politely. When I was introducing myself they were looking at me from head to toe.

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled, trying to be more friendly to them.

“Ah, yes.” They seemed uninterested and a little arrogant.

            Then three male models came. They all looked so handsome and tall. They greeted us politely and nicely. I smiled to each of them as they passed me.

“Wow, looks like we have a newbie here, guys.” The tallest guy said.

“Ah, she must be younger than us.” The shortest guy said.

“Hello, my name is No Min Woo.” The tallest guy said then pointed the other guy. “He’s Lee Min Ho and he’s Daniel Henney.” He introduced me to them all.

“Ah, ne, oppa.” I bowed to him.         

“Let’s be friends!” He said cheerfully. I smiled as Nicole and In Sae looked at me jealously. I tried to ignore and walked to the front.