Chapter 15

Cause This Love is Ours

“Let’s throw our problems away.” He smiled. “Ah!!” Kyuhyun oppa suddenly screamed.

“Aah!!” I followed him. I screamed the hell out. “Aaah!!” I screamed again as tears started flowing. “Aah!!” Then, I fell to the ground…

 

            He hugged me as I sat down. I couldn’t hold the tears.

“Let it all out, Eunyoung-ah,” he said softly while caressing my back.

            I sobbed in his chest. I felt so warm and comfortable in his hug. Then he caressed my hair. I remembered Jongin again. In the other side of Seoul, that guy, who I still in love with, is madly in love with another girl.

            Kyuhyun oppa mumbled something that I couldn’t hear. I asked him to say it again but he refused. He kept hugging me until I felt better.

“He dumped me for another girl, oppa. We dated since two years ago. Why did he do that?”

“He is such a bastard. Cheating is the thing only bastard does.” He wiped my tears. “Don’t cry for him anymore. He isn’t worth it.” I looked up to face him and I smiled.

“Thank you so much oppa. I feel better now.” I wiped the last tears.

“You have to be a strong woman, Eunyoung-ah. I know you can do it, fighting!”

 

            Haeri unni told me to style their hair. When it came into Jongin’s turn, he suddenly grabbed my hand.

“What happened?”

“Unni! Can you help me here?” I asked Haeri unni. I tried to avoid talking to him. I feel uncomfortable.

“What can I help?” Haeri unni asked.

“Can you replace me? I’ll go buy the juices for the boys.” I could see Jongin’s anger in his eyes, I pretended not looking at him. I ran to the door and grabbed the knob.

“Oh, sure.”

            I walked to the café near the building. I decided to order some choco bubble tea for them. When I went to the cashier, I was shocked. It was Kyuhyun oppa.

“Hello, pretty! Nice to see you here.” He winked.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“As you can see. I’m helping my friend, Yesung. Oh, hold on.” He then called Yesung. “Nah, Yesung, this is Eunyoung and Eunyong this is Yesung.”

“Hello,” I bowed to him.

“Hello.” He smiled. “Welcome to my little café.”

“Thank you.”

“Are you friends with him?” Yesung oppa pointed to Kyuhyun.

“Yes and I’m also a staff in SM.”

“Oh really? I never met you before.”

“Yeah, because I’m Exo’s staff.”

“Oh, I see. Nice to meet you.”

            I was walking in a hallway in SM Entertainment’s when suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me into a corner.

“I want to talk.” Jongin snapped as I tried to let go of his hand.

“I can’t. I’m busy.”

“No, I need to talk to you.”

“I’m busy, I have schedules till night.”

“It’s important. We have to talk.” He emphasized his last sentence.

“Let me go,” I begged him but he didn’t care.

“I won’t until you say yes.” He looked at me with his sharp eyes. The eyes I used to praise for its warm and loving look.

“Alright.”