Chapter 25

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“Ah, there they are!” My make up artist, Jung, pointed to my left side. I looked to the direction. Ah…

 

What I saw first was Kim Jongin. He looked dandy and neat. I quickly looked away as our eyes met.

“Oh, Eunyoung-ah! You’re here!” Baekhyun oppa shouted. “You work at Joyce Lee too?”

“Yes,”

“Ah, such a sweet coincidence.” Baekhyun smiled widely. The other members just bowed and smiled to me.

            I sat next to Jung unni. I kept grinding my hand on my lap. I’m nervous, I don’t know what to do in front of Jongin. Should I ignore him? But, people might suspect that something’s going between us. I imagined so many conversations that might happen between us. I even prepared the answers.

            Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the Jeju Airport. I took a deep breath as I stepped on the airport. Fresh scent, I like it. Then someone shouted loudly.

“Woah, so beautiful!” I looked at someone beside me. It’s Jongin. “But, you’re much more beautiful than all of these,” He smirked as he glanced at me. I ignored him and kept walking to the exit door.

            I kept replaying what happened earlier in my head. Huh, what did he say? He wanna seduce me again? Tsk, no way. Then suddenly Jung unnie opened my door.

“Hey, let’s go, we’re going to take some photos.”

“Oh, okay.”

            We took some photos under the beautiful moon and stars. The theme for tonight is classic party. They dressed me up into a beautiful and classy girl. First, they took me and Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol. Second, me and Baekhyun also D.O oppa. Lastly, me and Jongin. They told me to lay my hand on his shoulder and stand firmly beside him. Somehow this pose can ruin my feeling anytime.

“Yup, one two three,” he took some photos then looked at it. “Can you guys relax a bit?”

“I’m sorry,” We bowed.

            I couldn’t close my eyes, I couldn’t sleep. It’s 11pm already but I’m not sleepy. I walked out from my room to the veranda. The smell of fresh and fruity scents relaxed my mind.

“You can’t sleep princess?” I looked to the veranda next to mine. Jongin. “Me too,” he smiled.

            I was about to leave the veranda when he exclaimed.

“Where are you going?”

“None of your business,” I looked at him and left.

            Day two. The theme for today is urban people. They dressed me casually in jeans and t-shirt. The photographer told me to join with EXO members in the photoshoot location. After taking some group photos, the photographer asked me to join in. I stood in the middle.

            I couldn’t sleep again this time so I decided to walk around the resort. I looked up and admired how beautiful the sky was. Then, a wide and exotic swimming pool caught my eyes. I looked at it closely and realized that none was there. I walked closer. Ah, if only I could swim, I’d swim. But I kept walking closer to the pool. I fasten my pace as I was getting excited. I didn’t realize that I was wearing a slipper that time. Suddenly, I slipped and fell off to the pool…