Chapter 37

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

This is his dream, I have to support him although I should sacrifice my heart, my feeling, my love for him. This is all the true love about, right?

 

            I’ve called his manager and arranged the time to meet. I’m sure with my decision, I’ll take the risk. I’m no one, so it’s safer if I’m the one who takes the risk, rather than Jongin.

            I was welcomed by a crying Minsoon. She hugged me as soon as I stepped in. I stumbled upon her action. Seeing my bestfriend crying for me, suddenly I feel so lucky. I felt so lucky to have her as my bestfriend, we share things together, the happy and the sad ones.

“I’m going to break up.” I blurted out.

“What? Are you really sure?”

“Yup. I have no choice. This is the best way to solve this problem.”

“Oh god,” she hugged me again.

“It’s okay, this friend of yours is so strong. Don’t worry,” I started to cry.

            I’ve decided to go abroad to pursue my study. I’m going to study in Canada and I already sent my application letter. I’ve prepared my visa, passport, and everything required. Also, I’ve terminated my contract with Mrs Joyce Lee. She looked a bit upset at first, but then, she understood.

            I met Manager Song after waited for about half an hour. I gulped and greeted him nervously.

“Looks like I’m gonna hear a good news coming from you.” He grinned. “Am I right?” I nodded.

“But this is a bad news for me.” I sighed. “I agree with your offer. But let me see him for the last time, please?” I slowly began to cry.

“Alright, the last time okay?”

“Yeah, I promise you, this is the last time.”

“Okay, then. The kids don’t have any schedule today or tomorrow, so it’s your choice.”

“How about tonight?”

“Done.”

            I dressed up prettily tonight. I can’t stop crying, I know my make up will be messed up but I just can’t help it.

“Dear, Jongin is here.”

“Oh, okay. I’ll be quick.” She approached me and hugged me tightly.

“Good luck.”

“Thanks.”

            He drove the car slowly. He was smiling all the way to the theatre.

“You know what, I’m so happy that you asked me to go out tonight.” He giggled. “What made my manager change his mind? What charm did you use?”

“Ah, I begged him, I said to him that if he didn’t let me to meet you, then he’s an evil manager.” I chuckled.

“Ah, I’m so happy princess. Finally we can go on a date. Even with me like this,” he pointed to his thick scarf around his neck to cover his identity. “I’m still happy.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” I smiled.

“I really hope that they’ll understand us and let us date freely, or else, I might end up admitting that I’m dating you.”

“No, never. Don’t do that.”

“Why?”

“Oh, let’s go in. We’re almost late.” I tried to avoid answering his question.

            After watched movies, we went to a game centre. We played so many game machines. Then, we went to a samgyupsal restaurant near the game centre.

            It’s already 11pm when we were on our way home. He was giggling and smiling all the way home. He kissed my hand so many times while driving.

“I had so much fun today, thank you.” I smirked shyly to him.

“Me too, princess.” He kissed my hand again. “I’m going to beg the company to let us date.”

“Don’t…”

“No, I’ll do that.” He grinned. “I’ll let every single person in this world knows that I’m only belong to you.”

“Thank you.” I said. “But you have sacrificed so much, I just can’t see you fighting alone. Now, it’s my turn to pay back everything.”

“What do you mean?”  he furrowed his eyebrows cutely.

“You’ll know later.” I pinched his cheek. “Ah, we’re arrived already. Thanks for today.” I pulled him closer and kissed his lips softly. He was startled at first, but then he kissed me back.

“Thanks.” He chuckled.

“No, I’m the one who has to say it. Thank you so much, Jongin-ah, my sweet heart, my only love. Take care of yourself.” I closed the door and waved to him.