Chapter 1

Cause This Love is Ours

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I prepared a breakfast for him again this time. He must be tired of exercising from day to midnight. He’s about to debut soon so he’s very busy these days. I put the meal box on his desk. He grabbed the meal box and grinned at me.

“I’m so sorry for making you prepare a meal for me everyday.”

“No, it’s okay. Eat it quickly before the teacher come.” I smiled at him.

            He’s my beloved boyfriend, Jongin. We dated since a year ago. I love him so much because his sweet attitudes, his adorable acts, he’s precious, he’s hardworking and because he’s Kim Jongin, my boyfriend.

 

*****

 

            A van already waited for him in front of the gate. He ran to the gate together with Sehun. He blew a kiss and waved at me. The van will bring him to SM office. Yes, my boyfriend is a trainee at SM Entertainment. He’s going to debut soon with his bandmates under the name of EXO.

           

             I walked in to my crampy apartment that I lived with my bestfriend, Minsoon. She was cooking a ramen when I came in.

“You look so exhausted.” she turned to see me.

“Umm, yeah.” I walked to my room and put my bag down. This is my life. I’m an orphan. My parents died from car accident six years ago. Fortunately, I have a caring friend like Minsoon that let me live together with her when I couldn’t pay my family’s house rent. Well, we divided this apartment rent into two.

            Minsoon knocked my door then opened it and  looked up to see me.

“Hey, I already cooked a ramen for you. Let’s eat.”

“Yeah, I’ll change first.”

            After I changed, I ate the ramyeon she made. It was so delicious. Woah, so stuffed.

“Is it delicious?” she asked. I nodded my head as response. “The graduation time is getting near. Time flies so fast right?”

“Any graduation party in your school?”

“No, maybe not. You?”

“Yeah, there is, but I’ll attend the graduation ceremony.”

“You’re not going to the graduation party? Why?”

“He’s not coming though.”

“Who? Jongin? Why?”

“Exo is going to debut this weekend. I need to see them.”

“I’ll come with you then!” she exclaimed.

            I decided to not attend my graduation party. I prefer supporting for my boyfriend’s debut showcase. I want to see him in his stage attire and his dance moves that he’s been practicing hardly.

 

*****

 

            He skipped school just a day before the graduation ceremony. He must be practicing all day long because his debut is just the day after tomorrow. I sighed. I looked at his empty seat. Suddenly my phone vibrated. A text from Jongin.

Baby, you’re coming to our showcase rite?

I replied,

Yes of course^^

I’ll bring a big card with your name on it^^

I chuckled as I read his reply

I’ll notice you easily between the crowd :D

Oh, are you free tonight?

I tried to remember again. I have no meet ups and promises with Minsoon.

I’m free tonight ♥

 

*****

 

            I wore a simple peach dress and a pair of flatshoes.Lastly, I put a hairpin on my hair. Perfect.

“Jongin is waiting outside already. Don’t take too long.” Minsoon winked at me.

“Minsoon-ah, how do I look?” I asked her about my appearance. “Gorgeous!”

            I walked downstairs and found Jongin already waited for me. He looked at me closely, amazed. I blushed as I saw his face. He looked so handsome with his casual style.

“Let’s go.” He held my hand as we walked. I’m so happy that I’m too shy to even look at him. We took a bus to Itaewon.

“Do you know why I ask you to go out tonight?” he asked me and I shook my head. “Well, maybe it’ll be so difficult to go out with you in the future.”

“Why?”

“I’ll be busy all week doing promotions, photoshoot, fanmeeting and all. I hope you understand.”

“Of course I understand. Make EXO as your priority Jongin-ah. I’ll support you in whatever you do.” I curved a reassuring smile.

“Move out from the serious topic princess. Let’s have fun!” he caressed my hair and pinched my cheek.

            We went to a food stall. We ate some ttokbokki and fishcakes. He ate it a lot. I chuckled as I saw the way he ate the ttokbokki.

“You should eat it a lot since you will not eat this again for a long time.” He chuckled and ate more.

            We went to some interesting places. We played game in a game zone, we bought a couple phone strap and we took some pictures in a photobox.

            We went home by bus. He took me to my apartment first before he went back to his dorm.

“Thanks for tonight, Jonginnie,”

“It’s okay my princess. I’m gonna miss you so much.”

“Yeah, me too.”

“Go in, it’s already late.” He pushed me softly to the stairs. “Oh, wait!” He grabbed my wrist and I turned my head. “I love you.” He said shyly. I smiled, that was the sweetest words I like to hear from him.

“I love you too.” I smiled.

“Good night,”

“Good night.”

 Such a perfect date with Jongin, the unforgettable one.