Chapter 17

Cause This Love is Ours

After I arrived at home, I told Minsoon about it all. She comforted me a lot. At least I have a caring person like her by my side. Now, I have to avoid two persons, Kyuhyun and Jongin. How can I do that?

 

Minsoon helped me to pack my things. I decided to leave this city and its entire story. I decided to start something new in Gwangju. I want to meet and live with my grandparents there. I looked at my wrist watch. It’s 9am, time to go to the subway station.

I hugged and waved to her many times. I know Minsoon will be so lonely at home, but fortunately, she understood.

I breathed the last breath I inhaled here as I stepped in the train. I’m going to start a new, happy life.

My grandparents were so glad to see me. They even prepared some delicious meals for me. I missed them so much. The last time I visited them was when I was still 15 years old. I walked around to house. This house reminded me about my parents, especially my mother. Ah, so relaxed.

 

(Jongin’s POV)

            I was at the dressing room already, preparing for our performance and fansigning event today. Suddenly, Haeri opened the door.

“There will be no juices and bubble milk tea for today and the next days.”

“Why?” D.O aked curiously.

“Eunyoung is sick, she can’t come for a few days.” I was shocked after hearing what Haeri nuna said. She is sick?

            I was flipping my phone while sitting at the SM’s living room. I still remember what happened last night between me and her. She was right, though. I’m cheating on her. Because this girl caught my eyes. I often met her while I was practicing. Since then, we had a little talk. I feel so comfortable around her because meeting her is so much easier than meeting Eunyoung. Also she understands me and my busy schedules. Since I’m single now, I’m ready to tell Sunhee about my feeling to her.

“Jongin-ah! What are you doing here? Let’s go back to the dorm!” Suho hyung commanded. I stood up and ran to him.

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

            Haeri nuna informed me that Eunyoung is sick so I decided to come and see her. I knocked the door twice then someone opened it.

“Oh, who are you looking for?”

“Eunyoung. I heard from my staff that she’s sick so I bring her some fruits and multivitamins.” I smiled to her. “Can I get in?”

“But…” She panicked. “I’m sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi but you can’t see her.”

“What? But why? No matter what happened to Eunyoung, I’ll see her.”

“But..” she stuttered.

“She’s inside, right? I’ll call her so that she will let me get in to see her.” I said. “Eunyoung-ah! Kyuhyun oppa is here to see you!!”

“Stop stop! Shut up or my neighbors will hear.” She panicked.

“Then, let me go in. I need to see her.” I pleaded.

“You can’t ..”

“Let me get in or I’ll scream again.”

“Huh,” finally she opened the door wider for me to get in.

            I called her name many times but none replied. I looked for her around the house but I couldn’t find her.

“Where is she?”

“I.. I ..”

“Tell me where is she!”

“I can’t tell you. I promise her not to tell anyone.”

“So, she’s not here? She’s not sick?” she nodded as response. “Please, I need to see her. Can you please tell me where is she?”

“I can’t,”

“I beg you, please, please, I need to see her. I love her so much.”

Suddenly she cried, “She’s in Gwangju, in her grandparents’ house. She wants to run from all the problems she has here. And I think, she’s gonna move into there.” She said as tears kept falling down. “If you really love my best friend, you should find her and make her back into her old self. You have to make her happy.”

“I promise you, I will make her happy. I’ll get her back.” I ran to my car and sped up to Gwangju.