Chapter 4

Cause This Love is Ours

Such a short conversation we had. But still, I felt so happy. I looked at my phone again, staring on the wallpaper of my cellphone. The picture of us we took in the graduation ceremony. Ah, I remember those times again…

 

I was dressing up for my date tonight with Jongin when I heard Minsoon was calling my name. She opened the door.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“I’m about to go watch a movie with Jongin oppa.”

“Woah, really? Finally he contacted you.” she cupped my face with her palms.

“Yeah,” I lied, because I was the one who contacted him first.

“I’m happy that you guys are now okay again.” she smiled. “I should check if he’s outside already.”

“No, he said it’s better if we’re meeting somewhere near the theatre.”

“Oh, okay. Should I accompany you?”

“No, it’s okay. I’ll go there alone.” I said as I finished the last touch. “Now, I’m ready. I’ll go first, Minsoon-ah.”

“Take care, dear.”

I had waited in the place he said earlier for about thirty minutes already, but he hasn’t shown up yet. I looked into the street, to every bus and every taxi that stopped in front of me, but his figure was nowhere to be found. Then, a black BMW stopped. Someone got out from the driver’s seat. Jonginnie

He looked so handsome. He’s now manly and masculine, not the casual Jongin whom I knew. He motioned to me to get inside the car. Jongin brought his car along. Such a rare view. He usually took the bus whenever he went out with me. Maybe only this way, his fans won’t recognize him right away.

“Why did you get here until now?” I pouted to him. “You’re late, Jonginnie-ah. I had waited for you almost 30 minutes.”

“I’m busy. My schedules were just finished a while ago. What do you want?” he furrowed his eyebrows, looking frustrated.

“But you can at least text me, right?”

“I forgot.”

“You forgot? You promised to meet me, was it not something you bother to keep?”

“Now, I don’t wanna get in a fight with you. Stop it.” he didn’t even feel the need to say sorry. I looked at him in disbelief. What is happening to you?

We watched a romantic comedy movie. I laughed at the funny scenes, I got teary when it came to the sad scenes but it didn't last long. I saw him stared blankly at the screen with his emotionless face. He was like a statue. Those actions of him suddenly changed my mood. I didn't really enjoy the movie anymore.

“Did you enjoy the movie? How was it?” I inquired although I knew the answer already.

“Good." He answered lazily as he glanced at his watch. I have to go practice now. I’ll take you home.”

“Oh, okay then.”

We were walking to the place where his car parked. I tried to hold his hand with mine but he refused by pushing my hand off. I stopped and startled to see what he did just now. I looked at him in disbelief once again. He turned around.

“Let’s go. I’m late already.”

I got out from his car and smiled to him widely.

“Thanks for tonight. Take care, Jonginnie. Good night.” He just nodded as response. “Uh, don’t you have anything to say?” I expected him to apologize for what happened earlier.

“What?”

“Never mind, just go.”

“Bye.” He mumbled from inside the car.

            I opened the door and saw Minsoon already waited for me in the living room.

“How was your date?”

“Nice. I’m so happy, Minsoon-ah.”

“Really? Woah lucky you!” she hugged me.

“I’ll sleep first.”

I went in to my room. I felt so frustrated seeing how his attitude changed so much in just a week. Maybe he was tired from all his schedules so he didn’t treat me right? I really wanted to know the answer. I didn't really like his sudden change.

 

-----

 

Minsoon and I decided to watch a music show. We went to KBC building to watch Exo’s performance. We even made the new cards with their names written on it to cheer for them. I looked at the amount of people queuing in front of the building.

Fortunately, we got the chance to see them today. We were so happy as we entered the building.

“Eunyoung-ah, I need to go to the toilet.”

“Let’s go search the toilet.”

I was waiting for Minsoon outside the toilet when suddenly someone passed and dropped a bracelet next to me. I looked up and saw a young man walked further. I took it and walked toward him, so I can give it back. But, I couldn’t run because I wore stilettos.

“Excuse me, you dropped this!” I shouted. “Wait, please stop! You dropped your bracelet!” I shouted many times but he didn’t turn around.

I stopped to rest a while but then I realized that the person was gone. I walked to the stairs in front of me. I looked up but didn’t find him. Then, I sighed heavily as I suddenly remembered that I left Minsoon in the toilet.

I ran off to the toilet. Minsoon was already outside the toilet. She looked so annoyed.

“Minsoon-ah I can explain.” I told her what happened earlier. Luckily, she understood.

I watched exo’s performance. They improved a lot. Although we didn’t have an enjoyable date last night, but he’s still my dearest boyfriend. I should support him all the way. He looked so tired and sleepy. What did the management do to you Jongin?

I still didn’t meet with the guy again. I walked and asked to some staffs, they didn’t know him. I decided to go home with his bracelet on my hand.

 

-----

 

I was eating in the food stall when suddenly my phone rang. Unknown number? Maybe my new customer.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Pick me in Zero Clubs.”

“Yes, sir.”

            I was about to ask the receptionist where my customer was, when the receptionist pointed to a guy leaned on his car. I walked closer to my customer.

“Annyong haseyo.” I greeted him. He turned around to see my face. He’s good looking. And I felt like I’ve seen him somewhere. His face looked so familiar.

“Here. Take me to Nexo Apartments.” He threw his car key to me.

“Okay.”

            I was looking at him in the rear mirror when suddenly my phone rang. Minsoon called me.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Is this Kim Eunyoung ssi?”

“Yes, who are you? Why are you calling from my friend’s phone?”

“Ah, look, Miss Lee Minsoon is still unconscious now. A car crashed her this evening, because the last call was your number, so we call you.”

“What?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't hesitate to hit the subscribe button^^

I'll be waiting for your comments~~