Chapter 11

Cause This Love is Ours

“You looked pale. Are you sick?”

“No oppa. Oppa I have to go to the dressing room. Haeri unni must be looking for me. Bye oppa.” I bowed to them. They bowed back. I ran to the dressing room. I opened the door. Everyone was looking at me while Jongin only paying attention to a magazine on his hands.

 

            He was still reading his magazine when I placed his juice on his table. He looked so serious. He didn’t even bother to say ‘thanks’ to me. He just, quiet.

“I’m sorry, Jongin-ah.” I mumbled to him but he ignored me. “I really am.”

Suddenly, the PD came to the dressing room.

“Boys! Get ready, three more minutes, let’s go!” he shouted. “Let’s go to the stage!”

            Jongin stood up. I stayed still as I saw them left one by one. I sat on the couch and watched their pre-recording performance through the tv. Kai smiled a lot to the camera. He even gave his fanservice on stage by taking off his jacket and showing his built muscles and broad shoulders.

            I was about to go to the parking lot when suddenly an exo fan bumped at me. I fell down to the ground and screamed in pain. I saw Jongin turned his head and was about to run to me but, because there were so many fans around him, he couldn’t move.

“Are you okay? Let me help you.” Kyuhyun oppa helped me to get up. I nodded to him as I bit my bottom lip. “Let’s go to my car.”

“No, please go to the van over there.” I pointed to the van that I used with Haeri Unni and the other make up artists.

“But it’s far, are you sure you want to walk there? My car is not that far.”

“No, please,” I begged him. I turned my head to the side to see Jongin’s expression. But he was gone, along with the other members.

            The other SM staffs brought me to the hospital. They were so panic because my ankle bruised. I sobbed silently as the nurse wrapped my ankle. It was really painful. Then, Haeri unni came in.

“You can go home after this.” She smiled. “Rest a lot okay.” She patted my head.

            I was watching tv when suddenly Minsoon screaming loudly.

“Yaahhh!! Tomorrow! A day more then you’ll be 2 years with Jongin!”

“Oh really?” I asked her in disbelief.

“Yeah, look at this. Tomorrow is… Sunday the 27th!” she smiled happily.

“Woah, I have to prepare something to him!”

“But, you can’t go anywhere.” She shook her head.

“I have to go! I need to buy something for our anniversary.” I pouted. “Now is my turn, he already bought me a huge teddy bear last year.”

“Huh, alright. But I have to accompany you!”

“Yeah,” I smiled happily to her.

            I bought a watch for him. I hope he like it since he always wears watch on his wirst. It’s 10pm already but I haven’t sleep yet. I can’t sleep, I keep thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I still remembered last year, when we celebrated our first anniversary. He prepared a candle light dinner and bought me a bucket of red roses and a huge teddy bear. Then, I felt the urge to call him. I dialid his number, hoping he’s not busy.

“Yoboseyo?” he answered.

“Oppa, do you remember what day is tomorrow?”

“Sunday the 27th. Why?”

“Did you forget it?”

“What? Just tell me, quickly.”

“You should guess it first.”

“I don’t remember it.” He said coldly. “And if you don’t tell me right away, I’ll hang up. I have to practice.”

“So, you forget it oppa?” I hopelessly asked him. “Ah, forget it. Just another Sunday though. Oppa, let’s go out tomorrow.”

“I can’t.”

“Why oppa? Please, please I beg you. I just wanna spend an hour with you.”

“I have schedules.”

“Oppa, please? I beg you, please?”

“Huh, okay. Just an hour okay? An hour sharp.”