Chapter 30

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

“Let me take a look.” I grabbed her hand softly. A ring, a beautiful ring was placed on it. “Woah, who gave you this? It must be your new boyfriend right?”

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” He looked down and sobbed softly.

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Sorry for what?” I asked her curiously.

“I’m sorry oppa,” Ah, maybe I know what she meant.

“It’s okay, as long as you’re happy I’m happy. As long as you’re loved, that I’m happy.” he smiled sincerely. “Hey, don’t cry,”

“But you’re still my oppa right?”

“Yes, I’m still your oppa. Oh, you haven’t told me about the guy. Who’s the guy? He must be your former boyfriend?” My heart breaks into pieces after hearing what she said. I want to burst into tears right now. I love her so much.

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I really wish that I didn’t hurt his feeling. Ah, I love you too oppa, but as my brother. I was shaking as I tried to answer his question.

“I… I’ll tell you later.” Then suddenly my phone vibrated. Jongin’s calling.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Baby where are you? Let’s eat ttokbokki,”

“I’m... I’m in the Cheonggyocheon park.”

“What? What are you doing there?” he asked but he continued. “Okay I’ll go pick you up there. Bye.” He hanged up.

“Is that your boyfriend?” Kyuhyun oppa asked and I nodded as response. I really hope Jongin will understand if he finds out that I’m with Kyuhyun oppa. Me and Kyuhyun oppa continued talking. It’s been a long time since the last time I talked to him like this. Then I saw a tall and lean figure was approaching us. I looked up and saw Jongin. Kyuhyun oppa also looked up.

“Yah, what are you doing here?” Kyuhyun oppa greeted Jongin playfully. He smacked Jongin’s arm softly.

“Ah, I’m... I’m just…” He scratched the back of his head.

“Wait… wait, is that you?” Kyuhyun oppa turned to see me. “Is that him?”

“Well…” I sighed.

“Woah, it’s you dongsaeng-ah!” He grinned.

“What are you talking about, hyung?” Jongin confused.

“Well, she asked me to meet her here. She wanted to tell me about her amazing boyfriend.” He smiled sincerely. “So it’s you! Haha,” he smacked his junior’s arm again.

“Hyung can you please keep it as a secret?” he asked anxiously.

“Of course, you’re my best dongsaeng, I’ll keep it as a secret. I promise.”

“Thank you hyung,” Jongin grinned.

“Looks like I have to go. I might ruin your date if I’m here right?” he was about to go when he turned to see me. “Be happy,” and he turned to see Jongin. “And you! don’t ever hurt her again! I warn you!” he warned jokingly. Then he waved and ran to his car.

“Jongin-ah…”

“I understand, princess. Thanks for solving it for me.”

“Eh?” he then held my hand and we walked to his car.

“At first, I was going to tell him the entire story, that we were in a relationship and we are still till now. I knew that Kyuhyun hyung had feeling for you, I’m in a company with him for almost six years, so I know him. But, seeing you’re here and did it instead, I feel relieved. Thanks.” He kissed my chin. “But it looks like he knew why we broke up a few months ago?”

“Yeah, because I told him everything.” I said. “You know that time when we celebrated our second anniversary, that time when I went out from the café, I ran to a bus stop and Kyuhyun oppa found me there.” I looked down. “I’m so…”

“Stop saying sorry. There’s no need to be apologized about,” he smiled reassuring that he’s okay with it. “I’m hungry… Ah, let’s go….”