Chapter 2

Cause This Love is Ours

 

“I love you.” He said shyly. I smiled, that was the sweetest words I like to hear from him.

“I love you too.” I smiled.

“Good night,”

“Good night.”

 Such a perfect date with Jongin, the unforgettable one.

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            Today is our graduation ceremony. We all wore our school’s yellow uniform and sat together in the hall. I sat next to Seena, my classmate. I looked around try to catch a glimpse of Jongin. He hasn’t appeared.

            The speech from our principal was about to start when suddenly Jongin appeared. He was followed by some fans, also some photographers. Camera flashing, fans screaming out Jongin and Sehun’s name, really disturbing. But Jongin looked relax. He sat next to his classmates, Moonkyu. Jonginnie-ah, you haven’t debuted yet but you already have a lot of fans. You are amazing.

“Look at these flashes!” Seena said.

“They need some exposure before they’re debuting, so yeah.” I replied.

“Oh, how’s your relationship with him? He’ll be an idol right? I hear that idol must not have a girlfriend.”

“We’re good. But, is that for real?”

“Yeah, they even need to sign a contract about being single for several years.”

“He hasn’t told me anything.” I looked up. Is that true Jonginnie-ah? Then are we going to break up?

            The ceremony was already finished. The photographers kept taking pictures of Sehun and Jongin in every move they made. My friends took pictures together outside the hall. Honestly, I wanted to take a picture with Jongin as well, but I’m too scared of his fans. I have to keep his image clean. I was about to walk home when someone dragged me back to the hall. When I looked back, It was Jongin.

“We should take picture together, right?” he smiled happily. “I can only take picture here where no fans around,” he dragged me to the backstage of the hall. He took out his phone.

“Kimchiiii.”

            I looked at his tall figure walked outside the gate with fans encircling him. He talked a bit with his fans before he entered the van. He looked up and smiled slightly to me as he closed the door.

            I went to an internet café. I browsed mostly about EXO. I wanted to know about their future activity, their debut date and the truth about ‘being single’ contract.

            I was making a big card with Minsoon when I remembered about what I browsed this afternoon. The ‘single’ contract is true. Almost every idol received a dating ban. Has he signed it?

“Yah! Are you okay? You look so pale.” Minsoon patted my shoulder.

“Ah yeah.”

“What’s the problem?” she asked and I shook my head. “I know you very well, Eunyoung-ah.”

“My friend told me that Jongin will likely receive a dating ban,” I told her. “But he hasn’t said anything about this,”

“Ask him first then. So that you know what’s the do’s and don’t’s.” she advised.

“Yeah, I’ll ask him if I have the chance to.”

            My phone vibrated. A new text message from Jongin. He’s always been like this since a year ago.

                                                                 Good night, sleep tight :)

Have a nice dream princess ♥

            He’s so sweet, a smile curved on my lips. I’ll have a nice one Jonginnie.

           

            It’s 03.00 pm and I already waited outside the CBS office building. Jongin said they will record their performance around 03.45 pm. I came with Minsoon. We had our big cards in our hands. I wrote KAI FIGHTING while she wrote SEHUN ♥.

We waited around 15 minutes outside before we entered a big studio. Exo-K was already on stage. I looked up to see Jongin, he was there. He was chatting with Suho and laughing. He looked so handsome with the studded jacket and boots also with some studded accessories on him. Woah, my boyfriend is an idol now!

We mixed together with exo’s fans. We cheered them, even sang the fanchant harmoniously. They performed Mama and History greatly. I’m proud of him. Really I am.

We waited outside the building for exo-k’s vans to pass. I spotted Jongin entered the second van. He still wore his stage attires. He looked so exhausted, sweats dropped from his face. He has three more recording for other music shows. When the second van passed, I couldn’t see Jongin inside the van.

I texted him about his awesomeness on stage this evening. But he hasn’t replied. I can understand it since he looked so exhausted, maybe he’s now sleeping or maybe he’s now practicing.

 

            It’s 09.00 am but he still hasn’t replied my message.

“Yah, the weather is nice. Let’s go shopping for our food stocks!”

“Alright.”

            We went to Dongdaemun market to buy groceries. I couldn’t concentrate, my mind was blown away. I was thinking about him. Yeah, Kim Jongin. Then I heard exo-k’s song was played in the market.

“Woah, it’s their song!”

“Yeah, people already recognize him.” I smiled as some ahjumma and ahjussi danced to the song.

“Ahjumma, you like the song?” I asked one of them.

“Yeah, it sounds good!”

            I was walking to the bus stop when I spotted Exo-k’s promotion bus. Woah, they got so many exposures. I saw Jongin’s picture on it. I miss you, Jongin…

 

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^