Chapter 19

Cause This Love is Ours

“Oppa, you should go back! If people recognize you then your image will be ruined!”

“No, I won’t. It’s been good for you, I bet.” I grinned.

“Yeah, I feel better.”

“I’m happy to hear that. I missed you so much, Eunyoung-ah.” I grabbed her hand. “Can I hug you?” she nodded.

“I don’t wanna lose you again.” I mumbled as hugged her tightly.

 

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            Kyuhyun oppa found me. He hugged me tightly as he expressed how much he missed me. I missed you too, oppa. I felt a bit awkward with him because what happened woth us earlier, that I refused to be his lover.

“I had spent three days to find you here.”

“Minsoon told you that I’m here, right oppa?”

“Yeah.” He looked down. “I’m sorry.”

“I believe she has a reason.” I stood up. “Have you eaten yet?” he shook his head as response. “Let’s eat! I’ll introduce you to my grandparents.”

            I dragged him to the dining room. My grandparents were already sitting down there.

“Is he Jongin? The one you told me a year ago?” Grandpa curiously asked.

“No.” I smiled awkwardly to Kyuhyun oppa. “Grandpa, grandma, this is my friend, Kyuhyun oppa.” They shook hands. “Kyuhyun oppa they are my grandparents.”

“Is he your friend? It looks like your relationship is more than friends, hahaha.” My grandma teased me.

“No, we’re just friends.” I smiled. “Let’s eat, I’m hungry already.”

(Jongin’s POV)

            I stopped talking to Sunhee. I even ignored her everytime we met. She disappointed me. I thought she cared for me a lot because she loved me, but the fact that she loves my band mate, Sehun, made me realize. Maybe this was what Eunyoung felt when she knew that I was cheating on her. Now, I miss Eunyoung so much. I realized that the one and only girl I love is Eunyoung. She’s such a precious woman in my life.

            It’s been four days since she’s absent. I decided to look for her, apologize to her for everything I did and of course, I want us to get back together again. That night, I came to her apartment. I knocked the door anxiously, I really wanted to see her again. Then, someone opened the door.

“What are you doing here, Jongin?” she snapped. “Go.” She closed the door and locked it.

“Wait! I have to meet Eunyoung!”

“Huh, after everything you did to her, you wanna meet her?” she snapped again. “Bastard.”

“What?!” I snapped back. “Keep your mouth shut! I need to see her!”

“You will never see her again. She isn’t here anymore.”

“Where is she?!” I tried to push the door hardly.

“I’ll never tell you where she is. Never.” She scoffed.

“I have to meet her! I want to apologize for everything I did!”

“What? You’re asking for forgiveness?! Are you crazy?!” she opened the door. “Do you know how much she suffered? Do you know how much she cried for a guy like you?! Come to your sense! It’s enough! Don’t ever look for her again!” Tears falling down her eyes as she closed the door.

            I was so shocked. I dropped my flowers and fell on my knees. I couldn’t spell any words, I was too startled. I was shaking. I tried my best to stand up and went back to my car. I couldn’t believe it. She isn’t here anymore. No, it must be wrong. No no no.

            I cried heavily in my car. I couldn’t accept the reality. I love her so much, I wanna make things back to what it was, what it should be. I know it’s too late but I want to try my best to get her back in my arms. She’s the one for me. I know it, I know it!

 

 

 


 

Surprise! A double update!

I love seeing your comments, that's why :)

I'll try to reply your comments one by one

Thank you for being my awesome subscribers!

Enjoy~