Chapter 35

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“Thank you, hyung.” At least, there’s Suho hyung. He’s the one who supports me the most, he always like this. He’s like the father to us. Thank god I still have you, Suho hyung.

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I feel so guilty now. Ah, I take part in ruining their image. I closed my eyes as I finished reading an official statement from SM Entertainment regarding this situation. You must be having a hard day, Jongin. I dialed his phone but it was inactive. I really hope that the members can forgive him and help him to go through his hard days together. I really hope that he’s being comforted by Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Sehun now.

“They released an official statement already. They stated that they still don’t know yet about this matter and they will make a discussion with Kai regarding this problem. They do not want to get involved in their artist’s personal life.”

“Yeah, I already knew it.”

“Now, what are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know. I just have to hide myself from the world.” Then suddenly my phone rang. Mrs Joyce is calling.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Eunyoung, I wanna talk with you. Come to my office tomorrow at 9am.” Then she hung up.

“I bet she wants to talk to you about this matter.” Minsoon said and left me in the living room alone. I looked up to see a beautiful Seoul city from my window. Suddenly, my phone rang again. From an unknown number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Are you Miss Kim Eunyoung?”

“Yes, I am. Who is this?”

“Hello, I’m Song Hu Joon, exo’s manager.”

“Oh, ne.”

“I need to meet you as soon as possible. Are you free tomorrow?”

“Yeah, over 11am apparently.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you in the SM’s lounge. You still remember it right?”

“Yeah, okay.” I sighed. Of course I remember it, Mr Song, I worked for you before.

            It’s going to be a hard time for me either. Two important persons want to meet me tomorrow and discuss about the same matter. Oh god, I really need some extra energy tomorrow. I’ll be having a hard day tomorrow. Don’t let me down.

            My heart beat so fast as I drove to Mrs Joyce’s office. I can’t contain my feelings right now. I don’t know what to say to her.

“Hello, Eunyoung ssi.” She greeted me. “And who’s coming with you?”

“This is my manager, Minsoon unni.”

“Okay, sit down. You probably knew about what are we gonna talk about today.”

“Yes, sajangnim.”

“About this matter, can you explain it to me?” She asked. I explained it all without any cut or addition. I hope she’ll understand my situation. She sighed as I finished telling her the story about me and Jongin. “Well, I really hope that SM will release other clarification to fix this because…” she suddenly stopped.

“Because?”                                                                          

“Because, if they release it, they’ll fix your name. But if they don’t, they’ll ruin your image. You know what I mean right?”

“You mean, you’ll terminate my contract?”

“Yeah, sadly.”

            I was trembling as I reached the SM headquarter. I parked my car as I looked outside the building. Some groups of girls are waiting outside. They are taking photos of everyone who’s entering the building.

I was half running so that I could go in as fast as I could. I headed to the lounge alone, without Minsoon because I already dropped her home. The building is still the same, the receptionist still smiles to me, the lounge? Ah, it’s still the same. Manager Song waved his hand so that I could see him.

“Annyonghaseyo.” I greeted him and bowed.

“Ah, ne annyong haseyo.” He asked me to sit down. “It’s been a long time since the last time I saw you, you were still working here. Now, I can’t believe that you’re dating with one of my boys.”

“Oh,” I looked down. When I was still working here, I heard some rumor about him from my work mate saying that he’s the crankiest manager that exo has.

“You probably knew it already, why I asked you to meet up here with me.”

“Yeah, I knew it.”

“Jongin already told me the whole story so I’m not going to ask you to tell me again. Are you in your right mind?” He bluntly asked.

“What? What do you mean?”

“I said, are you in your right mind? Because you’re dating an idol right now.”

“Of course I am.”

“Follow me. My boss wants to see you.” I stood up and followed him to his boss’ office.

“Hello, Mrs Kim Eunyoung,” He looked up to see me. It’s Mrs Sooman!

“Ah, annyonghaseyo,” I bowed to him.

“So it’s you, it’s you who makes him madly in love.” He said. “How old are you?”

“I’m 18 years old.”

“So, how long have you dated him?”

“It’s about to reach three years.”

“So, you dated him since he’s a trainee? Were you his schoolmate?”

“Yes, I was also in SOPA*”

“So that’s how your relationship began.” He intertwined his fingers. “Well, maybe Kai didn’t tell you that he have signed a contract that forbid him to have more than friend relationships. And he signed it since he was accepted here.”

“Oh I didn’t know it. I’m sorry if my actions hurt you and humiliate this company.”

“No, you don’t have to say it. The one who should say it is Kai, not you.” He said to me in a relaxed tome. “Can you break up with him?”

“What…”