Chapter 39

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“What? Did you make her write it?”

“No, that’s one of the points in the agreement.”

“What? What agreement? Tell me everything, hyung!”

 

“Umm, we made an agreement regarding this problem. I offered her about this agreement three days ago, and two days ago, she agreed.” He sighed.

“Then what are the points?”

“First, she should be agreed to leave you. Second, she should make a statement that she broke up with you since a long time ago.”

“So, she sacrificed herself for me?”

“Apparently yes.” I stepped out from his office and slammed the door loudly.

            I cried inside the car. I couldn’t hold it anymore. So this is what did you mean last night? I punched the steering wheel hardly. Suddenly, my phone rang. It’s Minsoon.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jongin-ah! Are you free now?”

“Yeah, what is…”

“Come to Incheon airport quickly!”

“Wha…”

“If you wanna meet Eunyoung, you have to go there. She already sacrificed everything for you and now, she decided to leave this country so that your carrier won’t be disturbed. Go!” she hung up. I was so shocked. I ran to the garage to get my car.

            I finally arrived in the Incheon Airport. I ran to every corner of the airport, but I couldn’t find her. Then I decided to go to the departure terminal. I was looking around, trying to find her figure.

            I was walking hopelessly when suddenly I saw a familiar from a far. I blinked my eyes many times before realized that it was her. It was Eunyoung. She was standing while checking her boarding pass and passport. Bad girl, why are you leaving like this? I ran to her as fast as I can.

“Eunyoung-ah!” I shouted. She turned her head.

“Oh, Jongin-ah! What are you doing here?”

“That’s my question. What are you doing here?”

“I.. I..” she stuttered.

“I already knew it all. That’s why I’m here.”

“I’m sorry,” she started to sob. “I’m sorry, jongin-ah.”

“Hey,” I hugged her. “Let’s go back, I’ll clear this all on my own. I don’t care if they want to kick me out from the group, as long as you are here with me, by my side, I’m okay.”

“No. Remember what did you say to me two years ago? Jongin-ah, this is your dream, you’re a star now. You have to preserve this position.” She said between her tears. “I’m not going back.”

“What? Do you know what are you doing to me right now? You’re killing me!”

“Jongin-ah, you should be the biggest star here and you should be standing on the biggest stage.” She turned back.

“You are not going anywhere.” I held her wrist.

“Remember, you said you won’t make me worry? If you end it all like this, then I’ll be worrying you all the time. You don’t want to make me worry, right?” she smiled and caressed my cheek. “Then you should continue your carrier, you should be the biggest star, you should be the one that I can always rely on. So that you won’t make me worry.” I cried as I hear what she said.

“Please…”

“Jongin-ah, continue your carrier and show me, show me that you can be the best among the rest.” She kissed my forehead. “Meet me here five years later. You should already be the biggest star when I’m back.” She let go of my hand and turned.

            I looked at her walking further step by step. Suddenly, I felt the urge to kiss her. I encouraged myself. Then I found myself running toward her once again.

            I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face me. I kissed her lips gently as I caressed her hair softly.

“Thank you,” she smiled shyly. “And this is for you.” she handed me her rosario bracelet and put in on my palm.

            I grasped her bracelet. I’ll wear it everywhere I go, I promise. I looked up to see her again. She suddenly turned.

“Good luck, oppa! Fighting!” she chuckled.

            I grinned as I saw her childish act. I monitored her until her figure slowly faded away from my sight. I wore the bracelet she was given to me. Eunyoung-ah, I promise you, when you’re back, I’ll show you that I’m the best, the best among the rest. I headed back to my car with a sudden strong passion inside my chest.

 

 

 


 

hey guys, if any of you want to have a chit chat with me,

go on to my twitter account @jonqeen