Chapter 27

Cause This Love is Ours

 

 

 

 

“Seems like an allergy,”

“Yeah,” Suddenly Jongin came to me and dragged me to follow him.

“I’ll take care of this, ladies and gentlemen,”

 

            I looked at him while he was dragging me to his resort. Why? Why I’m pounding hardly like this again? I followed him to the lobby of his resort. I sat down in the sofa as he told me to wait a moment. After some minutes, he came back bringing a box of medicines.

“What did you eat for breakfast?”

“I ate salad.”

“It must be a seafood salad. Look at this, you’re allergic to seafood right?”

“Yeah,” I nodded as I looked at him.

“You have to be careful of what you eat.” He told me. “Here, drink this,” he handed me an anti allergic medicine and a glass of water. “None here knows about your allergic. If there was no me, then who would have helped you? You should take care of yourself too, just don’t get too strained.”

“You still remember everything,”

“Yeah of course, I …” he was about to said ‘I am you boyfriend’. “I was your boyfriend.” He looked down.

“Kai-yah…”

“I’m sorry, let’s go back to the set.” He stood up.

“No, wait…” I held his hand. “I’m already too comfortable with you.” I tried to hide my face because tears started falling down my cheeks. I wiped as fast as I could. “Let’s go.”

 

(Jongin’s POV)

            I kept thinking about what she said to me earlier. What should I do? I’m afraid if I will hurt her again. I just… confused.

“Yah, hyung! Why you didn’t play with us together in the beach? It was fun!” Sehun giggled. “Oh, are you thinking about something?”

“Yeah.”

“Is it that girl?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know hyung, I actually know it.” He said and smirked. “Did you forget that we were from the same school?”

“Yeah,”

“Nah, how can I don’t know about you and Eunyoung,”

“Hahaha great!” I laughed.

“Tell me what you’re thinking, hyung. Maybe I can help you.”

“I... I’m confused. I really really want us to get back together, but I don’t know what to say.”

“I don’t think that’s the only problem.” He said seriously. “How about Kyuhyun hyung? I bet he’s falling in love with her.”

“Ahh! I knew it!” I hit the bed with my hand. “What should I do? Tell me what should I do?”

“Now, the important thing is getting everything back as it was.” Sehun said calmly. “First off, you should confess to her again.”

 

 

(Eunyoung’s POV)

            I watched tv blankly. I kept thinking about what I said earlier to him. Did he get what I mean? I really hope so. Then, I remember all the things we had together. We know each other a lot. He knows me better than anyone else. If I should look for another man, then I’ll start over everything from the beginning. I don’t want it, because I’m already too comfortable being in his side, even forgetting him is the hardest thing that I’m unable to handle.

            Suddenly, my phone vibrated. A new text message received. From Jongin.

“I’ll pick you up at 7.30pm. Wear your best dress.” I read it aloud. “Whaaaaaa!!!” I jumped up and down on the bed. Feels like I’m being the one I was, two years ago, falling in love head over heels. Yes, I feel it again…